Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Belly Pet Continuation! (Darian and Gastroguest)

Postby Darian » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:28 pm

(*Eyebrow raise* Didn't Lapis cum when Susanne got tonguey with her? Ah, we'll just retcon it.
Also, sure hope Lapis moved that rat she ate earlier down into her lower stomach before putting Sai in there...)

"Wait whaAAAAA-mmph!" Sai's cry of surprise is cut off as she's stuffed into Lapis's huge mouth and swallowed down her throat. the dash of flavor wasn't bad... but Lapis wouldn't have enough time to Identify it. Soon the tiny girl is wriggling and kicking in her belly. hopefully Gina won't notice.

Indeed, Gina seems a bit distracted... especially since Lapis is now as big as her! Bigger, with the tail...

"Oh... my... goshness!" The Satyr girl is shocked and amazed as she claps her hands to her cheeks. "Lapis you're grown up! Holy cowgirls!"

She takes a few moments to looks at Lapis in different angles, seeing her as a girl her age, or at least size right now.

"How did you do this?!" she asks, her voice awed.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:16 am

(I had to go back to pretty much the start of this thread to find what you were talking about. Yeah, I'd say we retcon it and have her be more innocent right now. Over time, her bio had developed more to where her pure innocence is one her endearing features.)

Lapis had moved the rat down to her snake stomach the moment Sai had started going down her throat, wanting to make sure the area was clear. As Gina walked in though, Lapis would put her hands casually over her stomach, in case she needed to hide any signs of struggle and try to probably futilely calm Sai.

"Well, those belly pet things like I am, we come with something that lets us change size and all kinds of stuff. Susanne is the one in control of it though." She decided to not mention the remote specifically to avoid temptation for Gina. "So I'm big right now and can do more stuff to play with you. What would you like to do?"
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:29 pm

(... juuuuust had an idea. It was a vague concept when I first introduced them, but it could be fun... how do you feel about stuffed animals in a fetish RP? as in, cottoned stuffed?)

"We should have a proper tea party! Like, with real snacks and stuff!" Gina claps her hands eagerly. "I bet with that tail, you can get at where mom hides the cookies too!"

The young satyr girl grabs Lapis' hand and starts tugging her along. "C'mon! lets head to the kitchen!"

Meanwhile, Lapis would hear a truly impressive amount of cursing coming from inside her belly, as well as lots of kicking and punches... it doesn't hurt... it actually feels kinda nice, warm and squirmy. Is this what Susanne feels when she swallows Lapis?

"LET ME OUT!" Sai shouts, and Lapis can even feel tiny fingers scrabbling at her insides...
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:51 pm

(I'm totally down for stuffed animals or toys and such in rp's. To be honest, a stuffed pred sounds like a fun idea.)

Lapis would nod and get pulled along, her mind reeling. She wanted to help Sai, but she knew there was no way to properly do so without making a scene right now. Even though the fighting inside of her did feel nice, she didn't want it to distract her from the panic that her guest was likely feeling.

"Oh, um, sure! But Gina, would it be okay if I changed into something else for the tea party? Perhaps I can join you in the kitchen in a few minutes?"

In all reality, she was trying to find a window of opportunity to release her swallowed acquaintance before they'd get showered with food.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:25 pm

(eeexcellent. Sorry I've been so quiet, as well. I've been sick and very busy at the same time. Now I'm merely busy. *sarcastic* yaaaaaay.)

Gina took a moment to seriously consider Lapis's state of dress. The naga was still learning the tea party ettiqute, after all!

Then she grinned and shook her head. "No need! You look fine, and if Mister Bloodscythe can show up in armor, you can go in that halter tank top! Besides..." Gina's crin grew very sly. "This is even better... with you this big, we can get... the GOOD cookies."

... ooooo, Lapis had never had ANY cookies, but knew that both Gina and Susanne were strictly limited on the cookies that their mom kept in the house. Susanne didn't mind as much, thanks to Lapis tasting very good... but she never missed a chance to have one, either. And Gina? Gina lived for those cookies.

Now she might have a chance to sneak one for herself! The temptation was far, far too great!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:31 pm

Lapis was incredibly tempted, but the thought of Sai being angry and potentially scared in her storage stomach still had her anxious. She wanted to find a solution that would let her get cookies, but still let out her passenger. Her eyes would be darting around, thinking of a solution.

"Is it alright if I wash my hands first? I probably shouldn't be touching food since i... Well, I found a big mean rat in the house and swallowed it. I don't want to ruin the cookies."

She hoped this would work.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:38 pm

(right, sorry this took so long... been doing other things after christmas.)

Gina instantly wrinkles her nose and leans back from Lapis when she mentions a rat. "eew, a rat in our house! yuck yuck yuck! Definitely wash your hands!" She grabs Lapis by the shoulder and tries to push her toward the bathroom. "Go go go!" The girl still had trouble pushing the naga, even if she was thin, because the satyr was still much lighter and a bit smaller than lapis.

Still... there's the bathroom, and... Lapis might be able to figure out the sink now that she was big enough to use it. It looked far less intimidating at this size...
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:52 pm

Finally. A moment where she could have in private to try and solve the issue with Sai. Slithering into the bathroom, she would close the door behind her and would move to the sink, messing with things until water started to flow. As soon as she did, she hastily started to cough up Sai, hurriedly getting her up, slipping her out of her mouth and into her hands, and would put her on the floor. "S-sorry, I didn't have much choice. I promised you'd be okay though. I hope you can forgive me." She'd then start to wash her hands so as to not arouse any suspicion.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:37 pm

"guuuuh, aaaahhhh..." Sai is moaning as she's forced up Lapis' throat. The tiny is almost limp, but the first just of fresh air is enough to get her wiggling again. She actually plops onto the floor, and lies there for a moment.

"ungh... I'm alive..." She pants for a moment, then awkwardly tries to push off some of the slime that covers her body. "Don't get why you pets like that..."

Might be a good idea to give the poor girl a quick rinse.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:59 pm

Lapis would do just that, and would scoop up Sai and gently rinse her under the warm water she was using to wash her hands. "I guess pets have been adapted to like it more, I guess. I guess I didn't realize how much it did. I'm sorry for putting you through that. I panicked and had to hide you."
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:37 pm

(Sorry I've been quiet for so long. Been pre-occupied and doing other things... and other RPs... sorry! Hope you're still into this one!)

"Guh..." Sai flinches, expecting the water to be cold, but relaxes slightly as the warm water washes off the slime. "I... uh..." She hesitates a moment, "Thanks, I guess... you kept me from getting spotted by your owners, so... I'll forgive you for swallowing me. That doesn't mean I like it!" Sai holds up her finger forbiddingly.

"Next time, put me in your shirt or something! I don't like getting swallowed, even by you!" Sai meets Lapis's gaze for a few moments, then waves her out. "I'll be fine from here, and I can dry myself off! I'm tough... go play with your big friend."
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:44 pm

Lapis would smile softly and nod, turning off the faucet once Sai was clean. "I'll do better next time, if it comes to it. I'm just kinda used to this being big thing, as well as wearing clothes actually. In any case, thank you for your understanding." She'd then be unable to resist an urge and would gently do a single pet on the top of Sai's head with a fingertip. "Take care, Sai." She'd then give one last smile before leaving the bathroom and heading towards the kitchen.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:03 pm

"Yeah, yeah... get outta here, danger noodle." Sai waves her off.

Back in the kitchen, Gina is up on a bit of counter, next to the fridge, and is glaring up at a cupboard that is just out of reach for her. She's managed to get it open by her fingertips...

"Unnngh... Mom moved the cookie jar much further back. I can't reach it now, unless I start stacking stuff!" the satyr girl mutters rebelliously.

(Oh, had an idea for funsies... Gina's really not supposed to do be sneaking these cookies. perhaps if she gets caught later, Thier Mom has either Susanne or Lapis swallow her for punishment?
And this is something that happens after my... surprise, which should happen soon.)

Then she looks at Lapis as she slither back in. "Lapis! Can you lift me up? I mean, i don't know how strong you are, but your tail should be long enough to get up here... we need the red jar!"

Gina's hooves look a bit slippery on the counter...
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:15 pm

Lapis would get closer and would prop herself up behind Gina. "My tail should be strong enough. Just not sure my arms will be able to do much. Do you want to climb on me or something?"

(Sounds good to me.)
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:10 am

"Lemme get on your shoulders!" Gina instructs. "all you have to do is hold onto my legs and wiggle up!"
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:23 pm

Hearing this, Lapis would try to get herself as low to the ground as she could manage, to try and make it easier for Gina to climb into her. Her upper body wasn't that strong, but that wouldn't really matter once Gina got onto her shoulders. Her tail, by racial inheritance, was a very strong tube of muscle anyways.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:55 pm

Her upper body strength would matter a little bit as Gina plops down on her shoulders, her hoofed feet and fuzzy legs around her head.

"Okay just hold onto my legs, and up we go!" Gina points to the very top cupboard. "As high as we can get!"

Going up now seems a bit more difficult than just leaning or stretching now... Lapis has never had this much weight up top! Still... the naga has to try! For the Cookies!
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:25 pm

At this point, Lapis hadn't ever had a cookie, so she didn't know what the big deal was. That being the case, it was more that she wanted Gina to be happy, especially for taking care of her when she was small and afraid after her accidental digestion. She would push herself upwards, the first foot or two being easy, and getting progressively more challenging as she went.
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:55 pm

Gina helped a bit as they rose up, feeling that Lapis was pushing more and more with the effort. She grabbed the shelves on the way...

"Almost there... Okay, hold it..."

She reached into the shelf and pulled the cookie jar to the edge of the shelf, and popped the lid off. "Got it! Better only take a few..." There's a ceramic clinking sound, and Gina triumphantly pulls out four cookies! "Okay, down we go! let's get this tea party set up!" Clapping the lid of the jar back down, Gina wiggles happily on Lapis's shoulder.
Darian
???

Postby GastroGuest » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:36 pm

The wiggling almost would make Lapis lose balance, since she wasn't used to holding up more than her own human body weight. However, she would get back down safely, and with no accidents. She would try to look up at Gina though. "Oh? Like the one I was at when I was small?"
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay