Using AI dungeon to create hard vore scenarios

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Using AI dungeon to create hard vore scenarios

Postby lonewolfgui » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:14 am

In case anyone is interested and might want to try it out as well, I've been experimenting with AI dungeon the past week or so, and I found the site/game is surprisingly competent at running hv oriented games! In about a week I've ended up with about a dozen of stories written by the AI

Unfortunately the AI is far from perfect, and it takes a lot of time and patience to learn how to efficiently get specific results from it, but in case anyone wants to try it and see if they like the game, here's a link

https://play.aidungeon.io/
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Re: Using AI dungeon to create hard vore scenarios

Postby Indighost » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:49 am

This "game" writes stories based on recombining the words from existing stories on the internet, right?
Indighost
---

Postby lonewolfgui » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:32 pm

Kinda? I'm not entirely sure how the AI itself works unfortunately, but the game itself is like a chose you own adventure/text rpg kinda thing, but the adventure is run by the AI and it generates what happens in the story based on your what actions or text you input, so you can either play it like a game, having the AI describe what is happening to you and reacting to it by deciding what your character will do, or try manipulating the AI into running a specific scenario
One of the best examples I can think of is if you pick a fantasy setting and play as a ranger using the pre-made adventures, you will always start hunting a deer when a npc interrupts you for a random reason, so you can, for example, talk to the npc and se what adventure hook the AI comes up with, or using hard vore as an example again, you can force a pack of the wolves to appear and have the ai describe as they eat the deer alive, in case you're more interested in trying to create specific scenes
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Postby lonewolfgui » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:53 pm

I haven't tried other types of vore as of now, so I cannot attest to how well it works for different vore-related scenarios for now
Last edited by lonewolfgui on Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Postby TaciturnTiger » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:48 pm

Huh. I have not thought to do vore in AI Dungeon. It feels that if a story goes on long enough, the AI tries to take a drastic turn of events to spice things up. That said the game is really good, I'm actually tempted to plug in a vore prompt for it?
TaciturnTiger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby lonewolfgui » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:03 pm

Using the /revert and /remember commands tends to help keeping the ai on track, plus if you create a custom scenario with a descriptive enough initial prompt, I found it's easier to lead to specific goals than playing the pre-made games~
Custom games tend to be better in general imo because the AI will always stick to the initial premise, even when it takes wild turns, since the pre-made games have very little established right out of the bat, the ai is far more random and prone to go off track

Good luck if you do try thogh! I'd love to hear about the results, I'm curious on what other people's experiences with it will be. If enough people show interest in this thread I might compile my finds and hopefully help those who are interested in trying it out too
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Postby PhviMe » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:08 am

lonewolfgui wrote:Using the /revert and /remember commands tends to help keeping the ai on track

How does /remember work? I’ve only used /revert
PhviMe
New to the forum

Postby lonewolfgui » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:05 pm

sadly i haven't experimented a lot with the /remember function, so i can't talk too much from experience, but basically, if you type /remember and follow it up with a phrase, the game will apply that phrase to whenever it fits the context of what's going on.
the example the game gives is "/remember you are married to john", so whenever that fact is relevant to the story, the game will remember that you two are married.
the one time i used it and it worked, i was running an adventure to test the game and experiment with grammar and all. i tried using "/remember there's an orc camp on the peak of this mountain" and never mentioned the camp in the story otherwise, lo and behold, as my character approached the peak of the mountain, the first thing they found was the camp. so i do think it works, but you have to be very specific when describing the phrase and context so the game will know when to apply it
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:40 pm

The game very easily slips into hard vore it seems, even when trying to do soft vore. probably because in a non fetish story that's gonna be more typical of how things eat each other.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lonewolfgui » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:23 pm

omg really? that's hilarious, i have the exact same problem but on the opposite direction, the AI is running perfectly and then it goes from "tearing you apart" to "swallows you whole" in a single sentence :lol:
my guess is that deep down the ai Knows what we are doing but don't know which side of the fetish to try and please
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:38 pm

lonewolfgui wrote:omg really? that's hilarious, i have the exact same problem but on the opposite direction, the AI is running perfectly and then it goes from "tearing you apart" to "swallows you whole" in a single sentence :lol:
my guess is that deep down the ai Knows what we are doing but don't know which side of the fetish to try and please

I'd imagine there's more pull for soft vore, but hard vore has the "this is what the average person would expect to be happening" element to counter it
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby stevebat » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:23 pm

Love to see a model trained for soft vore but that's definitely a generation or two of processing power in the future
stevebat
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:02 pm

I've played around with it a bit and it can be a bit difficult to make vore go the way you want it to or in some cases, even happen at all.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby lonewolfgui » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:20 pm

there are a few things you can do to force the game into going into a specific scenario like that~

one of the best ways to do it is to start a sentence with a "!", that prevents the game from thinking the phrase you're typping is related to the character you're controlling. for example, you can do something like "!the snake constricts you and begins swallowing you whole" as a indirect way to control a snake you just found into eating you, and in general as a mean to control the actions of characters other than your own playable character. this makes it way easier to get into a vore situation than just hoping the game understands what you want, not to mention it prevents (or at least makes it less likely for it to happen) the game from thinking you'll be hard vored.

if you want things to flow more naturally and you don't want to have to control every single aspect of the game yourself by taking control of the predator as well, it helps to describe the predator as being hungry as they attack you, as the game will be more likely to assume they want to eat you

one last thing that's helpful,is for you to name or give a descriptive characteristic to the npcs. usually it's not necessary for animals, but if you want a human or another kind of creature to be a predator, it's helpful to use say "!suddenly, Samantha attacks you" instead of "!suddenly, the girl attacks you", and "!the red scaled dragon swallows you" instead of "!the dragon swallows you". the game is very bad at keeping track of individuals if you are vague when describing situations, and it may start introducing or switching characters mid-scene if you aren't very specific about what character is taking an action. this is especially useful in hard vore scenarios with multiple predators
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Postby lonewolfgui » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:40 pm

AI dungeon has been updated, and they made a few quality of life updates that could be helpful~

the most significant one is that you can now edit the outputs given by the AI, by clicking the arrow to the left of the text input box, and clicking "alter" it gives you free reign over the last response of the AI, so you can easily edit and change details on the spot or erase a nonsensical output on what would otherwise be a good result for you!
they also made it easier to use the /revert and /remember commands since they're now also buttons you can just click instead of having to type it

i also have been getting a lot more soft vore responses from the ai so i think y'all are starting to finally skewer the ai's behavior :lol:
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Postby AustinWolfclaw » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:15 am

]I've been dicking around in this thing and with some altering i've managed to get eaten by gnolls, forest animals and a gryphon.

Here's what i have so far:
Gnoll AI dungeon.txt
(2.38 KiB) Downloaded 276 times

forestanimalsAIDungeon.txt
(2.85 KiB) Downloaded 254 times

gryphon dungeon AI.txt
(3.65 KiB) Downloaded 232 times

Enjoy!
~AWC
AustinWolfclaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby lonewolfgui » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:19 am

AustinWolfclaw wrote:]I've been dicking around in this thing and with some altering i've managed to get eaten by gnolls, forest animals and a gryphon.

i'll check those out later, thanks for sharing!

also, one thing i didn't mention that i remembered recently, that might be a good hint to include in here:

i found out it's better to run vore scenarios with your playable character as prey or predator, and it's better to avoid 2nd or 3rd person writing because the AI does NOT handle the game well without having a character to address to as the player pff.

if you want to have a vore story in which you are not involved yourself or you want both predator and prey to be controlled by the ai, i highly recommend still having a playable character in the story, but having them acting as someone who's watching the scene unfold, even if you name both npcs involved, the ai will still force one of the npcs to be referred to as the player if your character hasn't been introduced or established to be doing something else as the scene unfolds.
if the ai somehow tries to force your playable character to be a hero and stop what's happening, or leave the scene before it's over, a good way to stop that from happening is establishing that your character is either paralyzed or can't move for some other reason

giving your character a name either by establishing it early on or by using the 'remember' feature also helps the ai from keeping you from being involved in a scene, as long as the other npcs have descriptive names like i mentioned earlier in the thread
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Postby lonewolfgui » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:45 pm

i found a really useful guide for using the /remember command, in case anyone wants to check it. it's by far the feature i was having the most issues with and having trouble understanding, so that's a real godsent.
unfortunately since the AID site doesn't let you link to prompts yet, i can't link it directly in here, but if you use the search option and look for "tips" you should be able to find them under the "adventures" tab. they're called:

Tips for the /Remember Command
Tips for the /Remember Command - Part 2
Tips for the /Remember Command - Part 3

one important thing i found in these guides is that the AI only remembers the last 10 responses it gave to you, so it's extremely important to store relevant, long-term information under the /remember command so it doesn't get lost in longer adventures and stories
also i highly recommend avoiding the comment sections in these because there's some huge goddamn idiots in there saying offensive shit and just stuff that's best left unread in general
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Postby JRyan » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:49 pm

This game is most definely fun, It does have it's glitches but easily to get by it like one time i put
"watches as lion cub nuzzles little girl" and the response was
"the lion cub teas apart the little girl"

just a example of the many thing that happened while playing, oh and I even got disney characters involved, and in this version Mufasa and Nala are husband and wife, and then later Mufasa gets turned into a kitten after going near a bush (Kept telling me to SHH as well!)
Again just a few things that happened

It is really a fun game and I have fun just messing around with it (I got ariel from the little mermaid to sing a song from the lion king, though it didn's say which song)
JRyan
New to the forum

Postby lonewolfgui » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:27 pm

pofkspofkasp, yeah some people complain about the randomness but i personally like seeing the insane shit the AI comes up with :lol: you have to take the reins sometimes to keep it on track, but with time you learn how to make the AI take the story in the direction you want, if you don't want random bs happening all the time (tho sometimes it'll still do stuff like "suddenly a flash of light comes out of nowhere even tho it has nothing to do with the scene" or skip to the next day in the middle of an action scene pff).
plus if you use famous characters like that sometimes the AI recognizes them (the most blatant example i came across was that the AI is starting to recognize pokemon by name and sometimes even gets their description right).

they did release a new, "more powerful" model, but unfortunately it's locked to premium memberships (alongside other options like a being able to control the length of the replies and how random they are), so sadly i cannot tell how much more precise that is.
lonewolfgui
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Hardvore