The Chase

This board is for forum based vore roleplay of all type!

Re: The Chase

Postby JakuArts » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:23 pm

After looking at everyone and making sure they are all unscathed, Jaku shakes his head and slides his way back up to a tall stand. He leans over and bumps into Arakin's side with his two left shoulders. Wrapping his lower arm around his side, while his upper arm flops ontop of his shoulders. He gives the green serpent a confident hug. "It's ok. You couldn't have known." Giving him a soft pat on his scaly shoulders he looks around and presses his trunk firmly over everyone's trailing bodies, squeezing them lovingly.

He leans into Tamara as she surprises him with a tender hug and kisses her on the cheek, while his lower right hand snatches her hand and holds it lovingly tight as Suri's trunk gets a surprise lick from his tail! He giggles and nods to Tamara. "Agreed."

Jaku lowers himself down and gently tucks his lower hands under his chest as the upper ones part the dense plant life. He giggles to himself, momentarily remembering his human life from so long ago. "I can see why this place is thought to be a haven for our kind. There isn't a pair of legs that wouldn't get stuck in this mess." The weather is warm and blissfully damp, he smiles remembering that the inside of Tamara's body was just a little warmer than this dense jungle. The sounds of birds, and all kinds of tropical wildlife permeate his ears as they all slither through the brush, using every tree, branch, bush, and rock as an easy point to push off of, slithering with ease.

He feels everyone slither around his trailing body and makes sure that all of their bodies stay close to each other as they travel along. But eventually a thought crosses his mind, his arms unfold and he flips his upper body over onto his backside, looking at Tamara, Ara, and Suri. "Hey, you know, I don't think he was worried about being eaten. I think he was talking about the souls we are carrying." A troubled wrinkle forms on his brow as his hands try to shape his thought. He looks at Tamara and with a bit of a smile, "I remember being inside you. I remember looking up at you as your hip completely enveloped my face, being pulled into your womb. I remember my body, my old body, was very uncomfortable for a brief moment before you pulled me from that body and into yours. At that moment, the tremendous tightness of your belly opened up and I could move around, I could dance, I could fly, I was just a thought inside you, and I was free. I remember how warm it felt, I remember how I could feel love pouring from every single direction, I remember feeling you holding me closer than I could have ever imagined. And I still remember how I never wanted to leave you, and the only thing that kept me from falling into that desire of becoming an inseparable part of you was that I would never be able to hold you in all of my arms ever again."

Jaku smiles with a loving look, noticing Suri also falling into her memories. "I'm sure its the same with you, and more so, I can feel everyone inside me. Some want to leave, and grow into beautiful serpents, others want to stay and live as a part of me. But there is love from everyone inside me, and I love all of them, and more so all of you. I'll be honest, I do not want to let a single one of them go. I want every soul inside me to live on inside me. I feel alive in a way I've never felt before. However after we make our next nest, we are going to birth a whole new family.

Jaku takes a deep breath, and closes his eyes as all four of his arms cross over his chest. He visibly looks uncomfortable. Opening his eyes with a very concerned scowl, he raises his hands and forms a ball shape in the air between his palms. "But I,m wondering, what if the love wasn't there? What if we just fed on them? What if all of the souls inside us were not family, but nothing more than nourishment?"

He looks back at the trail of frantically broken branches over his shoulder and sighs. Looking back to Tamara, Ara, and Suri. he nods his head, "I think we need to find that serpent."
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:12 pm

Tamara frowned when Jaku explained his theory, then she shook her head.

"That would explain his behaviour, his reaction to seeing us devour the otters and the humans. I feel sorry for him and his kind. But you're right: we need to find him before he goes back to his people and tell them this story. Else that will make our first contact with them quite more difficult..." she agreed, picking up the pace alongside Jaku.

Suri nods as she remembers fondly her time inside her mom, and cringes when Jaku explain his theory, glancing towards Arkain.

"Could your magic help calm them down if we encounter an angry mob of serpent on this island? At least long enough to explain ourselves to them and show them that we're no threat to them?"
Tamara, cute and sexy anthro-tigress! ^^
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:56 am

Gives Jaku a warm hug. Nodding then smiles. "Thanks Jaku. I will make it a point to leave the diplomacy to you." Rubs your hand while its on his shoulder. He looks around at the ground as they move through the thick foliage. "Agreed. They sure would. And this stupid jungle is so thick and dense it sure is nice to have a trail to follow. What I would gives for even one of Kellus' furries to help us to find him."

Looking over at Tamara he nods. "That does make sense." Laughing seeing the trail better. "Certain advantages to having sharp tiger eyes. "

Smiling when Jaku reminisces about his time in Tamara. "I fondly remember my time inside you too. It was not easy for me to leave either. You know while inside Jaku I spent time playing with Tasu. We had such fun together. I wanted to stay and keep having fun. He helped to persuade me to be with Suri. Telling me how incomplete my life would be with out her and he was right." *Taking Suri's hand and kissing it* "Sorry I didn't say anything earlier. The right time just never seemed to come up."

Shaking his head. "Jaku, it does no good thinking about all those negetive what ifs. That's not who we are. They choose to live inside us because how much we love them and think of them as family. If we didn't, they wouldn't be there. Plain and simple." Reaching over he gives Jaku a warm rub with his hand.

He nods when Jaku says we need to find that serpent. Looking over at Tamara pondering what she is saying. "Yea, I agree Tamara." Glancing back over at Suri he shakes his head. "That would be nice but my magic can't calm down a crowd of nagas. If I was able to touch that brown naga, even with just my tail, then I could calm him down. I would only need a few seconds. Getting close enough to touch him will be the trick." Shaking his head. "I was wondering what if we split up. Staying together like this makes it too easy for him to avoid us. Its riskier but Tamara is right who knows how they will react when they hear his story. It sure would complicate things."
Arkains pic. https://photos.app.goo.gl/JSVMJfVz4hoFVMUv5

Profile: Read my blog

I may be crazy but I have a good time. Life's been good to me so far.
Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:53 pm

With a large pit in his stomach, he slithers through the brush, carefully winding his way around the thick tree trunks and pushing off with barely a rustle of the leaves.
He peeks back every now and then, watching his family closely as they all wind through the jungle like a river. His ears twitch and dart every now and then listening to any disturbance in the almost deafening wildlife.

He presses on, determined to find the terrified serpent, however there is barely a familiar scent to follow in this new land, and the trail of broken branches dried up a while ago. He slides and slithers on. Over rocks, under branches, and around trees. There is that tiny glint in his mind that is actually enjoying the feeling of the jungle passing under his thick belly scales.

However, after a long trek, he lets out an audible sigh, his long body relaxes as he comes to a stop. All four of his arms still tucked close to his chest as he leans back to glance at his family.

But as he turns, a loud scream bellows through the branches! His ears perk and point off to the right! Snapping his body, he plows through the underbrush like a boulder, scattering leaves in his wake! After a few meters, he looks up and comes to a crushing stop, whipping his tail around the closest tree it could find as the brown serpent bellows out in fear as he sees it clenched between the jaws of a snake almost twice as thick as they are!

He raises all four of his hands, making sure his family does not stumble in past him. He watches the brown naga get whipped to the ground as the large orange snake twists and writhes, working a small portion of his lower body into its throat. This snake is massive, he glances down what length of it can be seen, at least until it disappears into the brush.

He looks back at his family, silently knowing if they don't act soon, the only lead they have on not only this new land, but the mysteries of their bodies will end up dissolving away inside the gut of this massive snake. Taking action against something so formidable is not a choice he can make himself. He stares into everyone's eyes, waiting to see their decision to help or not.

((so after an exhausting week, I completely spaced that it was my turn if Kellus wasn't returning yet. Thanks again for being so patient!!))
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:00 pm

There's little doubt that Tamara is ready to jump into the fray, and only Jaku's arms are preventing her from going in. She glances back at her beloved mate and nods, then looks back at the massive snake currently swallowing the brown naga. Her lips are retracted into a silent snarl, showing the glistening pearly whites, and she has unsheathed her claws. That naga is their only link, their only means to establish contact with the locals and learn more, and she'll go in and slice the brown snake open through it's length if she has to, to get the naga out.

Suri slides up next to her mother and adopts the same stance, although she looks a bit less sure about this than her mother. The brown snake looks immense, and there's no telling how of it is still hidden under the bushes. They might be trying to bite more than they can chew. But even she knows that they have to save the naga before it's too late. She looks at Jaku and nods as well, then glances at Arkain to see his reaction.

"We can't wait," whispers Tamara. "If we strike now, while it's feeding, we'll surprise it and have more chance to save the naga. And that might make him more trusting of us if we help and save him, shows our good intentions."
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:39 am

(Glad you are back Jaku)

*Following behind Jaku hoping to keep the noise down so not to scare the brown naga. Not very efficient but with four looking for him less noise is better. When Jaku suddenly stops he almost runs right into him he is so focused on trying to see the brown naga. He sees the coil of the giant naga and slides back some. When he hears the scream to the brown naga he sees him in the maw of that huge naga he can tell by the look on Jaku's face that it is very important to save that brown naga. But the naga holding the brown one appears even bigger then Jaku. This is not going to be easy but one thing is for sure, they have to act fast if they want to save him.

Looking over at Tamara and sees her fangs and claws come to bear. She is ready to attack him head on that's for sure. He sees that Suri's is showing the same posture but seems a bit uncertain about attacking the naga. That giant naga with get sliced pretty good by them but he's not sure that will be enough. Looking over at Suri he gives her a reassuring wink and nod. He moves closer to them. Nodding in agreement to Tamara's plan. He whispers. "I fully agree with you Tamara. But attacking him head on might just encourage him to eat the brown one faster. We have to stop him from swallowing him and I know how to do just that. If I can get a grip on his back on his upper body I can use my healing magic energy to force his throat muscles to contract tightly preventing him from being able to swallow the brown one and if I am really lucky I can make it also hard for him to breathe. More incentive for him to let go and not try to make a meal out of us. It will only take several seconds so once I get a grip on him. It's going to take all of us working together to make this work. I don't think we will get a second chance. Jaku what about you can knock down big tree or similar so it lands on his tail and hopefully holding that half we can't see for a bit. Tamara and Suri. Hit him like you have planned. Use your speed and claws to hit him from different directions keeping the naga distracted so I can get behind him. That naga is going to be some angry we are depriving him of a meal so please be careful. But what ever we are going to do we need to do it fast." He looks over Jaku then the others to see what they think.

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:57 pm

Jaku looks on as the two serpents fight and struggle just a single strong leap away. The large orange snake is massive, its maws and sharp teeth firmly planted around the brown fearful nagas middle. He watches the snake lift its prey high into the air as it twirls around its head trying to keep its tail from sliding into the hungry jaws. The nagas hands grip tightly onto the snakes scaled lips, trying desperately to pry its jaws open, while one loop squeezes desperately around its thick scaled neck. The little brown serpent is no match for the raw strength of this gigantic snake. Jaku can only imagine how long this thing has grown.

The large snake lifting his head high into the air comes down like a train, hitting the ground hard, slamming the upper body of the brown naga between its head and the ground! The earth shakes under the impact, bone and scale bend against such immense force. He watches as the brown scaled loop around the snakes neck grows loose as the brown naga lays on his back dazed while the snake slowly lifts off of him.

Now's the time to pounce. He can already see the determination in everyone's eyes, fangs, and how tight their sprawling bodies have gotten alongside his. He feels everyone right beside him ready to pounce. His ears twitch as he chirps up, looking squarely at Ara with a plan. "No, that won't work. You have to pin that creature to the ground! Push him down with everything you have, and don't let him up." He looks at Tamara and Suri with a confident gleam in his eye. "Suri, I need you with me to loop around behind its jaws, forcing them open while we reach in and hold its jaws open." He holds up all four of his hands and motions towards separating its lips. Tam, loop your trunk around a tree after Ara brings it down and pull him out."

He glances over at the snake happily sucking on the dazed brown naga as the tail and half of its entire length easily slips into the hungry maw of this great snake. It's entirely focused on its meal. With a quiet mutter, he bunches his lower body underneath him, curls into a striking pose, mutters an audible "Now!" and leaps out from the brush!

Jaku darts out along the ground and whips his tail up, making sure to get two good loops of his long ropelike body squarely wrapped around the back of the snakes jaws, he tightens, twists and squeezes with all of his might as the serpent reacts! Jaku is whipped upwards as the serpent rears its head towards the sky, the heat off of its hiss ripples the air around its lips! He winds his upper body around below the jaws of the giant snake and plants two of his hands on the upper lips, and two of his hands on its lower lips. He looks up to see where Suri's at and waits for Ara to work his magic.
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:17 pm

Tamara listen to Jaku and nods. They have to act fast, the poor naga got slammed to the ground and she winced when she saw that move, fearing that the naga may had been injured. Her slitted emerald eyes dart around quickly and locate a suitable tree: big and thick enough to hold onto and provide enough leverage for her to, hopefully, pull the naga out of the snake's mouth.

She jumps out and slithers quickly to the tree she selected, coiling her long serpentine body around it before she grabs the tailend of the brown naga in her hands and look at the other. As soon as they'll have the big orange snake down, she'll pull with all her might. Her muscles are already tensing under her pelt and scales, readying themselves for the effort. Tamara knows that they will probably have only one shot at this, so it has to be the one.

Suri nods at her father and jumps alongside him. Her slightly smaller body slithers along and she darts up on the big orange snake, then coils once around it's jaws and squeezes as tight as she could while she comes to the help of Jaku and tries her best to pry the jaws of the snake open wide. She eeps some when it starts to reacts and tries to shake them off, but she holds tight and doesn't let go.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:32 am

"You want to ME to pin down THAT big snake? But..." Jaku keeps talking. His plan makes sense if it all comes together. He cringes see the large naga smash the brown one to the ground. That big naga sure took the fight out of him along with a number of broken bones he bets. Now it will be easy for him to eat the brown naga. Its now or never.

Scanning the area he notices some large downed trees and some large trees. Just maybe. Then he hears Jaku yell Now. He has to think fast. How to hold him but also assist in getting the brown naga free. A hard shot of pain from a big log should make him recoil backwards or at least opens its maw wider hopefully helping Tamara to pull the brown snake out of its maw. Now to find something that he can use to hold the big snake down.

Taking off like a bullet he heads for the back half of the coil of that large naga. On the way he scoops up a pretty hefty log. Taking one off the ground is risky. No way to know how solid it is. Leaping into the air he swings the log straight over his head then uses his forward momentum to slam the log down on his huge coil. He continues running forward as he hears the roar of pain from the naga very quickly grabs the tip of his tail and runs pulling it around a big nearby tree. Yanking hard he pulls it back to where the log that he used to hit the naga is. His tail tosses it back half way across the naga's coils. Then he jumps on the middle of the log and yanks backwards hard and fast to hopefully assist Tamara with getting the brown naga free.Then with all his might using the tree like the wheel of a pulley and the log as a base that together should pin the naga's huge coil down to the ground. Then he hears a loud crack from the log. Maybe using same log was not such a good idea. He has to keep pulling and prays it will hold together just long enough for Tamara to free the brown naga from the big naga's jaws.
Last edited by Arkain on Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:07 pm

Jaku slips his hands in between the lips firmly wrapping around the smaller naga and glances into the amber eye glaring furiously back at him. Strangely enough, he grins at that rageful eye and looks up to see Suri's already wrapped around the giant snake's neck and positioned herself on the left side of its head.

His chin smashes down onto the snake's thick scaled head as it reacts to them and lifts them high! "HOLD ON!" He shouts as Arakin brings it crashing back to the ground with a thud! Looking up at Suri, he nods at her at quickly pushes his lower hands down while pulling his upper hands up! The jaws barely budge under his own strength, so he quickly tightens his coil and strains with all of his might, squeezing and pushing while Suri does the same!

He cries out as the massive jaws quiver and finally succumb to all of their pressures! His body cries out for him to stop, but with every ounce of his strength, and only with the aid of his daughter do they manage to slowly pull the massive jaws apart!

He looks over at Tamara, and shouts "Your Turn!!"

He holds the furious snake as tightly as he can, he feels it start to wiggle and writhe underneath Arakins pressures!

((Sorry for the wait, I wanted to see if the other two were going to post in))
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:07 pm

(Sorry for the delay, I'm just back from my UK trip and going away in a couple days again.)

Suri holds as well, joining her father in holding the snake's jaws wide open and tightening her grip as tight as she could on his throat, to prevent him from swallowing the brown naga. She could feel the strain in the muscles of her four arms and her tail, but she wasn't going to give up so easily. They would prevail, as a family, as they always did, by working together. There was nothing they couldn't do. She smiles triumphantly when she feels the jaws of the large snake give up and open, and she looks at her mother when Jaku yells.

Tamara pulls on the brown naga's tail with all her might, the tree she has wrapped herself around creaking under the effort as she tighten her coiling tail around it. The brown naga slip out of the giant snake's maw like soap slipping on a wet floor, sending both Tamara and the naga tumbling backwards. She almost let him go, surprised by the ease at which he comes out, but she manages to hold on his tail and prevents him from slamming against the tree.

The brown naga squirms and struggles, not really understanding what was happening, though glad to be out and take a breathe. His upper part was soaked with saliva from the snake, and he coughed and sputtered to clear his airways of the mucus that accumulated during his short stay inside the snake. Tamara quickly lifted his head to upper part up until she could speak to him.

"I hope you can run," she says, simply, knowing full well that the serpent was not going to abandon so easily.

Then she looks at Arkain, and grins seeing how he has coiled the snake's tail around a tree or a log. It might not hold for long, but it should give them a headstart.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:52 am

(Jaku, In my opinion, I don't feel we should hold up the RP hoping they will post. I am very confident that both will give us a heads up when they decide to rejoin the RP. I am still hopeful they still will return. Welcome back Tam. *gives you a big tail hug* Hope it was an enjoyable trip. I hope to visit the UK one day.)

*Gritting his teeth putting everything he has into holding on to that snakes tail even though he heard the log crack again from the strain on it. When he hears Jaku yell he yanks back hard. Hearing a tree crack he looks up in time to see Tamara yank the brown naga out of the giant snakes maw and go flying backward. He doesn't see where she lands but he feel a huge swell of anger from the giant naga of being deprived of his meal. Yelling loudly.* "EVERYONE SCATTER!"
*Suddenly the log snaps in two sending him right into the end of the naga's tail. An angry hiss erupts from the giant naga as his tail makes a grab for him. His tail almost gets him but sticking part of the broken log in between him and his coil gives him just enough room to slide free and leaps off behind some trees. The naga roars angrily. He's going after the others. No way is he going to let that naga harm his family but how to stop a naga that big and really angry. Then it hits him. The forest. This thick forest will work perfectly but he's got to move fast. Closing his eyes he digs very deep and wisps of white energy flows off his hands and arms. Leaping closer to the naga focusing on him he slams his hands hands into the ground and lets out a roar. Large roots and vines erupt up from the ground snapping in the air wrapping tightly each coil tightly and pulls them to the ground. Every root and vine that are broken from the giant nagas struggles twice as many replace them. Roots wrap around his arms and wrist stretching each out to his side pulling his chest to the ground as more roots cover his back and neck securing him. More roots cover him reinforcing their hold. His body almost disappears in the sea of roots and vines. But for how long? He doesn't want to find out. Quickly gliding forward to the front of the naga and puts his hands on the angry nagas head. Refocusing his energy he sends a wave of warm relaxing energy through his upper body then through the rest.* "Easy now. The more you fight the tighter you will be squeezed. Unless you really enjoy being choked out, I would suggest it would be easier if you just calm down and hear us out. Do we have a deal?"

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:07 pm

Jaku clenches his teeth, squeezing and pressing against the scaled lips of the very angry serpent. With Suri's help, he manages to barely hold the jaws apart long enough to feel the mass of the naga slip out from the serpent's throat in the right direction! As soon as he feels its throat empty, he leaps over the massive head of this furious snake and wraps up Suri in all four of his arms! Her lower body releases its grip alongside of his as the two of them roll off of the snake's neck! He twists as their upper bodies crash onto the firm ground and shoulders much of the impact. A split second later, enough of their bodies trail down to give him enough mass to spring out towards the trees! He holds Suri tight to his chest as he leaps away! The serpent twists and comes crashing down right behind them!

With a loud crash, the chin of the mighty snake crashes squarely down on his tail! Jaku's eyes widen as his whole body is pulled taught under the momentum! He crashes down, landing hard on both of his right shoulders, and with a sudden look of annoyance he twists his torso and yanks the long mass of muscle, fur and scales back! His tail snaps back in a very tight series of S shapes, with his muscles visibly pulling against his fur. He scoops up Suri and darts directly towards Tamara and their rescue.

It takes him only one leap to reach her, and as soon as his arms let loose of Suri in the safety of her nearby mother, he looks back towards the cloud of dust and debris still floating in the air.

Jaku's eyes grow wide and he shouts out as Arakin is still near the nose of the bound snake. His long body can feel the ground groaning under the fury of the massive serpent! He doesn't even hesitate, his whole lower body bunches behind him tightly and he leaps out towards Arakin! All four arms grabbing onto the tree's and brush, pulling and yanking, against everything he can get a grip on! He desperately crashes through the trees towards his green brother as fast as his scales can carry! Shouting "ARA!!!" with a look of terrible fear in his eyes!
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:08 pm

Tamara grabs Suri in her arms and holds her daughter tightly, exchanging a quick look with Jaku then looking at the cloud of dust and debris and the giant snake that made it. Her whole body tenses when Jaku leaps back towards the big snake in rescue of Arkain, but she resists the urge to follow and holds Suri to prevent her from following as well. They have another duty to take care of: the brown naga who is still quite dazed after the massive slam he received before the snake tried to devour him.

"Suri, calm down!" orders Tamara while she keeps a tight hold of her daughter, arms wrapped around her and tail coiled around hers to prevent her from slipping away.

"But Arkain is in danger!" replies Suri with a pleading look towards her mother, still struggling even she knows she can't escape Tamara's grip.

"I know, but your father will help him. I've no doubt the two of them can escape the snake. They'll come back, don't worry," she says while looking straight into her daughter's eyes.

Suri looks back and stops struggling, realizing that Tamara is as worried for Jaku than she is for Arkain.

"We have another duty: take care of the brown naga and get him away from here, in case the snake comes back or there are other of his kind around. He's still dazed after that slam, maybe wounded. I can't lift him by myself and get away quickly."

Suri seems to deflate a bit and nods slowly, before Tamara uncoils and let her go. The two furry nagas slithers towards the brown one, still laying on the ground and looking unconscious or very dazed.

"He's still alive," says Tamara after checking his pulse. "Put your arm under his, I'll do the same on my side and we'll head back towards the coast. The village might be our safest bet, I don't think the snakes like to come any closer to the coast."

"Let's hope so," comments Suri while she slips one arm under the brown naga's and lift him up along with Tamara.

The two nagas began to head back to the village, casting one last glance behind them and hoping that Jaku and Arkain would be alright.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:10 am

*Fighting hard he tries to make contact with the snakes mind to try to calm him down. He is sure he could make contact but he's has to keep the snake secured down until he is sure his family is safe and that's proving to be much harder then he ever imagined. This is one powerful snake but he can feel that he making contact with his mind. That snakes anger is incredibly intense. He can hear root after root snap as the snake fights to get free. After one snaps another replaces it. It is not as strong as the last one since he is not fully focused on the roots now. Roots continue to cover his head to secure it then suddenly sees the chin of the snake land on Jaku's tail. Crap. What is he going to do? He starts to panic and he slows down the number of roots wrapping around the snakes head. Watching Jaku pull hard on his tail he finally frees it and then sees him snatch up Suri and get away.*

*He couldn't be more relieved. Then suddenly he hears Jaku shout his name and then sees him start to head back to him very quickly. Then suddenly it dawns on him why as the roots behind him start snapping like twigs from the power of the angry massive snake trying to breaking free. Oooh crap. He was so concerned about Jaku and Suri's safety that he lost his focus on the roots. Just as he tries to regain his focus he also forgot that he did not release his link with the snakes mind. He can tell that the snake has seen Jaku and Suri get away and now he's really angry. The back flow of his anger hits him hard. His muscles spasm hard and his hands dig into the snakes skin making him unable to break his link with the snakes mind. Roots starts to fly out of the ground every in every direction. His contact isn't broken with the roots either. He has lost control over what they are doing. The roots spread outward in all directions especially in front of him flowing all over each other greatly impeding Jaku forward progress. His head snaps back he gasps then passes out. His hands fall away from the snake and he crashes hard to the ground completely unconscious. The roots slide back into the ground freeing the snake. Everything is back to normal, The area looks like nothing as happened other then the unconscious Arkain on the ground.*
Last edited by Arkain on Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:10 pm

Jaku strikes forward through the trees as fast as he can. Ara isn't much farther than two lengths of his body, He braces his head as all the roots and branches explode from the escaping serpent! The snake lurches upwards and twists its head viloently, smashing its long neck towards Jaku and throwing him backwards with its massive hide! He claws and grips at its scales, trying desperately to climb over its spinning body as fast as he can. Just as he slides onto the top of its back, his eyes widen at the sight of Ara laying in the center of its spooling body. All four of his hands brace against the large scales as he springs forwards once again, only to be met with the snout of the serpent batting him away!

Jaku spins and slides against the serpents scales, pushing, scaling, clawing at anything he can to get over the back of this massive, shifting snake.

He climbs quickly over its back, but only just in time to see its drooling maw open over Ara's body. With a flash it strikes down and throws its coiled body into the air! Ara's entire upper body disappears into the side of its maw! Jaku is tossed lightly into the air, but still manages to strike forward, getting his hands around Ara's tail and pulling it tight!

The rageful serpent suddenly twists its head around like a furious constrictor! Spinning Ara's body over its head, loop after loop and with a snap of its massive neck, it whips Ara's body, and Jaku's hard against the ground!

Jaku coughs as all of his hands release! He struggles as his eyes nearly black out, but manages to see the massive snake fly over his head, pulling Ara backwards into the cloud of dust, and into the trees!

His ears fill with the rustle of leaves, the panicked cries of birds, and suddenly the silence of loss. He lays flat on his back, his body twisted and bruised. And his hands feeling like fire after Ara's scales were pulled from his grasp.

He screams into the silence. Tears, anger, rage, failure, they all well through his body as he writhes without grip.

But even that passes in the time it takes for a leaf to fall.

With no other choice, Jaku slowly he rolls onto his belly, Every scale, every muscle, every bone and fiber of fur cries out. Slowly he digs his bellyscales into the dirt and crawls back towards the scent of Tamara and his daughter. He can barely lift his body to stand, all of his arms glide against the dust and brush as he slithers his way slowly forward.

The naga they rescued, still coated in a thick slime, coughs as he starts to regain consciousness. Reflexively jerking his long body in Tamara and Suri's grasp.

((Sorry for the delay, had some crazy things come up that really pulled me away. Happy holidays everyone!"
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:49 pm

Tamara coiled around the naga, motioning Suri to do the same, though not too tight. Just enough to hold him and support him while preventing him to slither away.

"Shh, it's alright, you're among friends. We got you out of the snake. Take some deep breathe. You're alright," repeated Tamara for a moment, until he had fully regained consciousness.

"You're lucky we followed, getting you out of that snake's grasp wasn't easy," added Tamara, making Suri nod, though their ears were turned back, towards the location where they fought against the snake and where Jaku had gone to try and save Arkain.

"We're taking you back to our village, until you feel better," added Suri, "since we do not know where you live," she mentioned casually, hoping that, perhaps, he would finally decide to reveal the information.
Tamara
---

Postby Arkain » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:15 pm

(Happy Holidays all)

*Slowly Arkain's eyes start to open his head still throbs from the back flow of energy from the angry snake. The sounds of a loud angry hiss fills his ears. Looking around he gasps seeing the really bad predicament he was in. Massive snake coils surrounded him on all sides. Now what we he going to do. At least he's not wrapped up and being squeezed but there is no way he's fast enough to escape from them. Looking up he hears noise coming from on top of the snake. Its Jaku coming to rescue him. Sitting up quickly and yelling loudly* "Jaku. Down here!" *Just as he says that his mouth drops watching the massive snakes head just smack Jaku off his coil like its no big deal.*

*Things quickly go from bad to worse. With Jaku dealt with, the snake turns it attention to him. Looking above him he gasps seeing this massive wet drooling maw open. Bigger than any maw he has seen before. This is going to really hurt. In a flash the snakes head dived down and he is taken inside the snakes maw. The pressure from his jaws snapping shut around him was intense. He could still feel the lower half of his body still dangling outside its maw.Sure that half of his body will be inside the snakes maw shortly too.*

*Then he feels an intense pain shooting through his tail of someone yanking on it hard. Its Jaku trying to free him. His body doesn't move an inch. The snakes jaws refuse to budge. He knows Jaku will not quit till he frees him from this snake. His tail tries to stretch forward to get a coil around Jaku's wrist but its already stretched to its limits. His tails eyes open and look at Jaku with sheer terror in them. But what the snake does next catches him by surprise. The snake snaps its head up spinning its head around and around hard. His head spins as he howls in pain. The pain of feeling Jaku being tossed about like a rag doll by the tip of his tail is horrible. It almost feels like his tail is going to be ripped off then the snake drops down hard and slams him and Jaku hard against the ground. The blow knocks the wind out of him.*

*Barely keeping consciousness he's just aware enough of Jaku loosing his grip on his tail then the feel of the air racing over his lower limp body and the feel of rocks and perhaps roots sliding over his tail .The snake won and is putting distance between him and Jaku. At least he didn't attack Jaku. Sure that hard blow would have taken even Jaku out of commission. That giant snake has him to himself now. Thoughts of whats going to happen next fades from his mind as he looses consciousness.*
Last edited by Arkain on Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Arkain
???

Postby JakuArts » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:39 am

The massive snake's throat pulls enough of the barely consious serpent into its throat and seals most of its grip around Ara's hip leaving the rest of his long body to trail out the front of its massive jaws. The serpent clamps down around him almost as tight as the bodies of his mate's, making easy work pulling him down into a massive cavern. Ara's tail helplessly scrapes and slides along the smooth rock, his scales protecting him easily from any branches or debris.

The giant serpent seems to endlessly pull itself backwards, dragging Ara's tail into the darkness for what could easily feel like forever. The snake pulls father and farther back into the roots and rocks with no sign of slowing. It squeezes and bears down at any motion it's prey makes.

Deeper and deeper into the island they go, with no signs of stopping.

But suddenly, without any warning at all, the cave suddenly dissapears and gives way to a massive void, causing his entire lower body to dangle from the serpent's lips without so much as a breeze to blow on his scales.

Jaku however, pushes and twists along the ground crawling back towards Tamara and Suri. He quietly emerges through the bushes and looks like he was hit by a train. Not a single strand of fur is clean of dust, debris, and straight. He opens his eyes with a sorrowful look and lifts up, leaning both of his left shoulders against the tree as Tamara, Suri, and their catch start to gather each other up. He looks into his mate's eyes with welling tears. "I.. I couldnt.. Im Sorry." His long body trails back and dissapears into the still bushes, not even a leaf moving in the stillness behind him.

He looks at the naga they rescued, as its eyes slowly trail up from the ground and slowly lock eyes to his. He's barely able to utter a word when Jaku's shoulders suddenly slip off from the side of the tree and he falls towards Tamara.

((Woo!! Big drama time!! But that wont stop a warm wish for everyone to have the Merriest of Christmases ever!!))
JakuArts
Artist

Postby Tamara » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:47 pm

Tamara rushes to catch Jaku before he falls down on the ground, grabbing him and cuddling, using her body as a cushion for his torso. She let herself lay down on the ground and just holds her mate against her, both arms wrapped around his chest. She has her eyes closed and gently strokes his cheeks while a soft reassuring purr vibrates her chest and throat.

Suri keeps her hold on the brown naga they saved, although she seems frozen for a moment. Her gaze is staring into infinity as she processes what her father just told her, what happened to her beloved Arkain. It takes the young tailmaw a moment to refocus on the present, and she looks at the forest, then at Jaku. She wants to go back there and find him, get that big snake to give Arkain back to her, but, even though she inherited the strength of her father and the agility of her mother, not to mention the tigress's natural weapons, she remembers how strong the big snake was. If even Jaku couldn't pry Arkain free from his ajws, it's unlikely she would be able to, and she'd only end up joining Arkain in the snake's stomach.

Tamara eventually looks up and at Suri, tears welling in her eyes, and she moves her tailmaw to coil gently around Suri's chest, nuzzling her with her big tailmaw. Suri leans into those big nuzzles and sighs, closing her eyes and starting to sob silently.

The naga they rescued is temporarily forgotten, though he seems to be able to stand on his own now.
Tamara
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Roleplay