Emi LATEST NEWS: New video released (links)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Emi LATEST NEWS: New video released (links)

Postby Emi » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:15 pm

nullvoid868 wrote:wait did i miss the links or replay4? sorry if this is annoying lol.

Well, actually RePlay 4 was not a regular video, it was just a 40sec short animation. But you are right, it was not published yet, it was not queued. But no problem, I will publish it for you. Maybe even in October:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:36 pm

About this "The Whole Way 2017" signature button:
"This playlist does not exist."

Yeah...might wanna remove/alter it since it links to nothing now.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:49 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:About this "The Whole Way 2017" signature button:
"This playlist does not exist."

Yeah...might wanna remove/alter it since it links to nothing now.

Yeah:) Indeed.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Baz » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:40 pm

Is the video series gonna be put back up anywhere? It seems my PC was dead the entire time it was available.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:52 pm

Baz wrote:Is the video series gonna be put back up anywhere? It seems my PC was dead the entire time it was available.

Probably not. I was able to snag a few vids I liked, and I was hoping more would be made available for all, but YouTube are a bunch of fuckers.

So, unless she wants to risk BitChute, I don't see anymore free releases. Sad.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Emi » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:51 am

The problem is that I tried it several times. Uploading 100+ videos with descriptions and simple settings takes several days of free time which I'm absolutely short of:( And it's always a waste of time because everything gets taken down very quickly.
The complete collection of my old videos is available in my Patreon right here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/all-emi-videos-21763167
To get access to just everything you must be a Patron, no matter how much you pledged, $1 will be enough. I think it's a proper and fair amount for such a collection;) For you it's nothing, but for me it's a real help and motivation. You know, I have no other income expept my Patreon, so I really appreciate any support.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Baz » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:58 am

Hm, I was on your patreon for a bit but couldn't afford to continue it, and couldn't find that particular one. Oh well.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Emi » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:35 am

Baz wrote:Hm, I was on your patreon for a bit but couldn't afford to continue it, and couldn't find that particular one. Oh well.

You can pledge $1, pay for 1 month and download just everything on your HDD, then leave. It works, and it's official)
But, well, which particular video do you want? Let me know, I'll send it to you :-P :silly:
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Baz » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:55 am

I'll wait till I can afford to pay fair and square before I have another look for the full tour series. I believe artists should be fairly compensated =3
Baz
Yat

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:52 pm

"You have to have money to make money, same to donate money."

Of course, the latter half makes sense, but the former half has never made sense to me.

Patreon is one of those sites that forces the use of credit cards. I learned that the hard way when I tried signing up.

That said, if it ever comes to pass that I can do the patreon thing, I'd be more than happy to donate.
Until then, my only option of sending/receiving donations is via mail.
(I'm on disability payments-I do not qualify for a line of credit)

I do agree that artists should be compensated for their work, and I know that my own art is willingly uncompensated for because I never charge for what I do. If people wish to gift me with nice things, then cool. Otherwise, oh well.

But anyway, there has to be a way to get all your old videos and free releases up for others to view more easily.
I guess you could go the Steemit and DTube route, but there's hoops to jump through to get in on that since it's a blockchain platform.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Baz » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:15 pm

You can use paypal too. I do.
Baz
Yat

Postby Emi » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:47 am

You can be surprised, but I tried to use PayPal in far 2014 for selling vore videos. They blocked me PERMANENTLY. I tried to ask them to forgive me and unblock me in 2016, 2018 and 2019, and they always reply the same: "What is confusing in the word "PERMANENTLY"?"
Unfortunately, in country I currently live it's a very big problem to get payments from any other countries. For me, Patreon is the only way to recieve your donations.
Sweet lady Amy, you are my old friend and if you want any of my videos, just ask. I don't mind sharing my works with friends.
Baz, I appreciate your decision, but if you are looking for "Full Tour", I must disappoint you, that project is cancelled by several reasons. There are only 3 episodes done, surely you already have them.
Sorry, but now I'm absolutely overloaded by what to do: integrating a new mouth model, updating the stomach, learning much about the new software I moved to, and much much more. For now I have no time and any energy to spread my attention to my old videos and searching for ways to publish these. Maybe in future, we'll see.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Baz » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:02 am

That was for people paying into Patreon Emi. They can still use it to contribute to that =)

I understand you gotta do what you gotta do bud.
Baz
Yat

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:20 pm

Of course, I never mentioned that you should look for an alternative platform as the primary focus.

I'll give you a ring later; I've unfortunately forgotten the videos by name that I liked (it's a thing with me and short-term memory issues).

I didn't know PayFiend...erm...Pay'Pal' could be used for Patreon. (yeah that evil, immoral platform and I are on wargrounds terms)

I'll just be a cheerleader in the background.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby maxi07 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:54 pm

By the way, what about the new 3 Ways To Be Eaten (2019)?
maxi07
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:37 am

maxi07 wrote:By the way, what about the new 3 Ways To Be Eaten (2019)?

"3 Ways To Be Eaten 2020" maybe:) I'm planning to return male versions and add some hard vore (not instead of soft, but just add some), but not this quick... I'm still getting accustomed with the new software and new models:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:06 pm

ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:51 pm

Do you have a repository of your released vids and their meta information?

If I could look over such data, I might be able to recall which vids I was looking forward to seeing being publicly available.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Zeepher150 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:17 pm

Emi wrote:RePlay 4 on Youtube!
F/f: https://youtu.be/DvaF4cOiCUA
M/f: https://youtu.be/RgftLT7ElGk

Great. :o
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby maxi07 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:31 pm

Эми, видео просто Огонь !!! :D :D :D
maxi07
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!