Tabletop Game?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Tabletop Game?

Postby WarlockSnorlax » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:34 pm

Hi guys, this is my first forum post, so I wish I'm posting this to the right place. A while back I stumbled upon a rule set for an erotic tabletop RPG that included rules for vore. I believe it was called Splattr, or something similar. Google has failed me, so I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about it?
If you're seeing this, you will be cursed...
...with a great day.
WarlockSnorlax
New to the forum

Re: Tabletop Game?

Postby Tilalumtar » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:47 am

To post that here in the general vore discussions isn't completely wrong nor is it actually right.
Better post anything Game-Related here: viewforum.php?f=79

As for the game you are searching:
I am just guessing that it's an online game. Or at least that makes the most sense.
What type of game is it? Tabletop... does that mean with characters, just with cards, or figures? Does it have an actual board to play on?

Did you only read the rules somewhere online or did you actually see something more or have more to describe for us?
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Re: Tabletop Game?

Postby darkevilme » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:54 am

WarlockSnorlax wrote:Hi guys, this is my first forum post, so I wish I'm posting this to the right place. A while back I stumbled upon a rule set for an erotic tabletop RPG that included rules for vore. I believe it was called Splattr, or something similar. Google has failed me, so I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about it?

at a guess, maybe its the one called FAPP? cause naming convention and all..and it does have vore rules.
darkevilme
---

Return to General Vore Discussion