RWBY Pyrrha prey suggestion

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

RWBY Pyrrha prey suggestion

Postby Bellyl0ver » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:41 pm

It’s an idea that I thought of and would want to see, however since I’m not a writer or artist, I figured I could recommend the concept to other interested parties. So here’s the premise. Pyrrah becomes aware of her fate in Vol.3 and decides she’d rather go out on her own terms. So, she decides to fulfill her vore fetish and be eaten by someone. Personally, I’d prefer it to be a female pred that gets her and she ends up as sentient fat for said pred, but you guys are the ones who might write it, I’ll leave it to you. The pred could be any gender, any character, heck you can even consider making an OC pred just to eat her. Maybe someone will decide to write something like this, maybe they won’t. All I know is I’d like to see this scenario play out in written or even comic form. But hey, that’s just me.
Last edited by Bellyl0ver on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Re: RWBY Pyrrha vore writing challenge

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:36 pm

have they stopped getting sued yet rooster teeth?

every time I see them they're getting sued by someone, mostly for copyright infringement.

how do they even make money?
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Re: RWBY Pyrrha vore writing challenge

Postby Bellyl0ver » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:52 am

I don’t recall hearing anything about Rooster Teeth getting sued. Are you sure you’re not mistaken?
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Re: RWBY Pyrrha prey suggestion

Postby Bellyl0ver » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:34 am

Anyone else like this concept?
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrGrimlock » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:45 am

Honestly would have to say Jaune here, given that he and Pyrrha have a thing for each other romance-wise. Being a permanent part of her BF wouldn't be such a bad way to go.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Postby C107galaxytachyon » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:33 pm

MrGrimlock wrote:Honestly would have to say Jaune here, given that he and Pyrrha have a thing for each other romance-wise. Being a permanent part of her BF wouldn't be such a bad way to go.

I’d have to agree with ole Grim’ here: still, if I were to go about this, I’d do it more along the lines of this fic I read recently. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12568697/1 ... -Two-Souls
C107galaxytachyon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bellyl0ver » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:36 pm

While I’m not very interested in male preds, Jaune eating her does make sense. Though, if you could choose a female pred for her, who would you choose? Personally, I’d choose Velvet due to the extreme lack of vore featuring her as the pred. And I suppose, if someone was considering a feral pred for her, I guess I’d choose a Ursa, considering they aren’t used either.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion