[CLOSED] Looking for Artists for Macro/Vore Fan Art

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[CLOSED] Looking for Artists for Macro/Vore Fan Art

Postby FanFan » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:29 am

As the title indicates I am looking to commission macro and vore styled fan art. The characters that I like are wide ranging, but largely come from cartoons. I know that for some there exists an emotional attachment to some of these characters, and that this makes it more difficult to depict them in this type of medium. I am hoping that by placing an open call I will be able to find some artists who are more open to this type of content.

The scenarios that I like are nearly as diverse as the characters that I would like featured in them; however, these will largely be centered around macros being big and eating. I generally prefer giants to play with buses and trains rather than individuals; I feel that it helps to reinforce the size and power dynamics.

In terms of pricing, I would ideally like to keep a $50 cap for single character images. However, I am somewhat negotiable;. My main concern is relative accuracy; I am willing to pay for good results.

Thanks for the time! I hope to hear from you all soon.

FF
Last edited by FanFan on Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FanFan
New to the forum

Re: Looking for Artists for Macro/Vore Fan Art

Postby MelancholicMash » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:52 am

Hello FanFan, I am interested in your commission ideas. Are the spots till open?
MelancholicMash
New to the forum

Postby FanFan » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:16 am

MelancholicMash wrote:Hello FanFan, I am interested in your commission ideas. Are the spots till open?

Thanks for the PM Mash.
FanFan
New to the forum

Postby JadeThePanda » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:15 pm

Are we talking accurate to their design or their native art style?
And may we get a few examples of ideas you'd want?
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby FanFan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:21 am

JadeThePanda wrote:Are we talking accurate to their design or their native art style?
And may we get a few examples of ideas you'd want?

My apologies for the confusion. Generally, I am seeking fairly accurate representations of the source characters. I know that emulating a style may not be for everyone, which is another reason that I posted here instead. I hope that the attached pictures also offer some clarity.

Thank you for the response.
Attachments
Scooby Planer by Cutterfl.jpg
Pikachu Train by Cutterfl.jpg
color pigcity.jpg
FanFan
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission