Horror themed/creepy vore stories?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Would you be interested in more gruesome vore stories?

No interest at all.
10%
Somewhat curious.
13%
Mildly interested.
19%
Interested.
26%
Craving something like this.
32%

Total votes : 31

Horror themed/creepy vore stories?

Postby kernac » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:23 pm

Heya folks~

I just wanted to see if there is any interest in vore stories that are more focused on the horror of it all. Stuff that maybe features predators that aren't very attractive or even perhaps outright repulsive. Zombies, lovecraftian monsters or grotesque deformed creatures and such. Also, such stories could be used to explore some of the most gruesome aspect of vore... Stuff like hard vore, graphic digestion, sadism and stuff like that. I kinda wanna write stories like this, but I'm worried no one will be into it.

Any thoughts, ideas or question?

Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Horror themed/creepy vore stories?

Postby Aleph-Null » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:12 pm

So, of the people interested in this kind of thing, I think you will see a lot of variation on what they may be interested in.

For example, I am not necessarily interested in the explicit ugliness factor, but more the alieness factor. For example, I don't find unattractive highly human like predators all that interesting, but something leech like, or cephalopod like is interesting to me. To be clear, I don't find those creatures to be attractive in a conventional sense, but in this context I would be interested.

As for the general theme of horror, I think this tends to be popular in part due to the sense of inevitability that is usually present in the genre.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:09 pm

sorry but I think "grotesque" things are adorable.

one of these days i'll be the bouncy friendly lure to a cannibal serial killer's victims I swear.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:40 am

I left it blank because it all depends on the story. Does it make sense? Is it suspenseful? Is there a twist ending? Or is it just "Oh, lookit the gross description of grossly detailed gore and vore"? One of my characters is Cth'aaghn, "The devourer at the end of time", "daughter of Azathoth and Yog-Sothoth" and "The Consensual Tentacle". Depending on how the interaction goes, an encounter with her could be apocalyptic, or more pleasant than you would expect of selling your body and soul to an elder deity. One of her RP's was of her forgotten citadel lost underneath a modern cathedral. Based on the real life news that a church had filled a medieval cistern with the remains of hundreds of children. Were they murdered? Aborted? Just disposed of conveniently but disrespectfully? The RP went on that the spirits of the dead called out to Cth'aaghn (in her role as a fertility goddess) and she responded by raping and impregnating everyone who'd been involved in the atrocity (assumed for the RP to be murder) so the restless souls of the dead children got their chance at life.

So horror themed? Maybe. Creepy? Maybe. But not so much gorey or vorey. I'm not going to write it up as a story because an elder goddess that doesn't wind up devouring everyone involved, in as horrible a manner that uses your imagination to suggest the horror instead of being graphic allows (if you keep much to the spirit of the Lovecraft stories) isn't many peoples cup of ichor. I'd love to read horror themed or creepy stories. But I'd rather read stories that have an imaginative twist instead of spending all effort in describing how awful and gorey the scene is.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby Devourerita » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:59 am

Eldritch monsters and fatal digestion are my jam, it should be nice to see more of this combination.

I never liked ugly preds though. If the prey has to be disgusted by the pred, I'd rather have it disgusted because the pred is a big, drooly, foul-smelling, way too thooty, just off in some way than because it's ugly
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:57 pm

Depends. Horror themed and creepy vore? Oh yes I love that. Gruesome/hard? Not my cup of tea.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Peptidase » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:28 am

Considering even vore pieces intended to be light and fluffy regularly tend to feature gruesome death and dismemberment, it could be kind of tricky to make something explicitly horror themed actually more scary than usual. I'm always interested to see a new spin on things, though. Really scary vore could be fun.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby lizzy1990 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:51 pm

I love the idea of it, though I'm a bit picky with it, since I like the prey to still be alive during digestion. Not that it's impossible to achieve this but when I think of hard vore/gory type stuff, I imagine that by the time the prey is in the stomach they're already chewed or ripped to pieces and probably dead. Now the idea of being ripped up or even chewed is definitely okay with me, as long as the prey is still at least half-alive when they're being digested. Also, I'm a huge fan of the idea of the more grotesque type of creatures or even Zombies...I have yet to find an RP partner that would be interested in zombies lol
lizzy1990
New to the forum

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:29 am

I love horror.

I read creepy pasta all the time.
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jarmelhrax » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:35 am

Only OK if u release it on spooktober.
Jarmelhrax
Been posting for a bit

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:45 am

why not celebrate Halloween all year round?
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion