What's the best way to dispose of digested prey?

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What's the best way to dispose of digested prey?

Postby Starduster » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:30 pm

Whether it's as scat or bones or cum or something more unusual, what's the best and/or most humilating thing to do with them?
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Re: What's the best way to dispose of digested prey?

Postby Nikkidafox » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:38 pm

You turn them into fat and poop obviously. Unless you're putting them somewhere besides your ass or mouth, that's what your body is gonna do to them.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:44 pm

Gas disposal is always nice.

Good old fashioned scat disposal is great too, especially if it's in some kind of container. Same goes for cum disposal after cock vore, with the prey getting spewed into condoms and such.

Or in the case of unbirth just leaving them as a big puddle on the floor, with perhaps a few bones mixed in.
Last edited by EmissaryOfRainbows on Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:49 pm

Scat is my fav, though farts and weight-gain are nice too, and I will often incorporate all three. I also like it when predators interact with their disposed prey in some way, such as taunting their remains.

With Unbirth and Cockvore, cum transformation followed by masturbation seems the go-to disposal method.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby hernextmeal » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:36 pm

Well obviously, they should be used as a demonstration for the next prey, bonus points if disposed into the next prey
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saeshan » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:50 pm

If your stomach is not good enough to get rid of the hair of your prey, it will eventually go out some day, and something could be done with it, like keeping a trophy, dressing up scarecrows (maybe bones are not digested as well, so they can be dried up, Halloween's coming :)) to frighten the next customer... selling wigs... ?
Saeshan
New to the forum

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:25 pm

poop in the composter and then sell the fertilizer when it rots down.

bones can be turned into clay powder and used to make pottery.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby stearwing » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:18 am

I don't give a shit (ha) about humiliating prey. They're fuckin' dead, and before that they were fuckin' food.
So, depending on the levels of sadism and police surveillance my character is currently experiencing, he either drops them where convenient, where no one can find them, or where people who cared about them will find them. Not that there's terribly much to ID in the latter case, so it's best to leave identifying items along with the unidentifiable mess.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:38 am

Carnivorous fairies in my stories absorb into magic energy whatever undigested mess remains in them. Prey that they eat disappear without the slightest trace because everything gets used. Though in some cases they may glow in the dark right after total absorption of a meal - which is excess mana being radiated out of their bodies. Most fairies compare it to defecating and will take great offense to the sight of it because mana is as valuable as water in a desert.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby TastyTales » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:40 am

I love seeing people get creative with disposal, especially if you theme it based on what species they were. Leaving feline characters in litterboxes, for example~
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:01 am

Most of my characters, when fatal vore happens, seal the soul of the digested person in a doll with nubby little hands and feet so they can't hurt the pred. Everything gets used, so no scat. They do have butt holes, but they are entrances only. Not exits. Their internals don't work like that anyway.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby slug01 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:36 am

I’m much more likely to be disposed than to dispose someone else. That being said, I’m never disappointed when my soul is farted out in a jar or I end my life as a silent sobbing cumstain on some pred’s sheets or sock. Vored people deserve a monument to their humiliation so add me to the group of people that thinks trophies (or being them) is the perfect end.
slug01
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:40 pm

"...She goes to the toilet, lifts her skirt up, sits down, and begins the elimination process. Some time later, she finishes, stands up, and masturbates until she coats the undigested remains of her meal in a thick layer of cum. A flush later, the deed is done, so to speak, and she moves on, looking forward to next time..."

This right here, is fucking hot, and good enough for me, though I'm the one being disposed of (as you all should know by now) and cummed on post disposal.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:47 pm

Starduster wrote:Whether it's as scat or bones or cum or something more unusual, what's the best and/or most humilating thing to do with them?

Well, I am kinda unusual, because I don't wanna humiliate my prey when I dispose of them. I prefer something more dignified.

So, for scat, burring it or using it as fertilizer, usually. No flushing.

For bones, sometimes the pred keeps them as keepsakes, if they knew the prey, or they just burry them.

For cum/milk, I usually have the pred drink it.

As prey... I'm fine with whatever makes the pred happy. The above is what I do when I'm pred, because I like to be a nice gentle pred. If others wanna be cruel, that's fine too! ^__^
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TETRO » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:30 pm

I prefer for prey to be disposed the old fashioned way, out the butt as scat.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby MadameMaeve » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:58 am

Feces (sometimes with bones depending on the predator) and urine.

Because i almost entirely do macro preds, some might make an effort to give their prey a dignified resting place like burying their leavings, especially for willing prey. some don't care and its just a bodily function.

The replies so far are quite interesting, it can actually say a lot about a character with how they deal with this aspect of it :D
MadameMaeve
New to the forum

Postby Mortaven » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:39 am

=w= Gurgle their bod out the back exit with some toots! And their soul...>w> Find a better use for that, rubbing out in a nice passionate squirt!
Mortaven
Been posting for a bit

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:39 am

I just like the concept of taking a huge dump in the toilet like it will totally flush bones and all and cover a multitude of sins.
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby indoorcues » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:09 pm

I found my favorite humiliating CV end in a Ryanshowseason3 story. Someone ejaculated a girl into her own highschool locker so that everyone would know what happened to her.
indoorcues
New to the forum

Postby YogurtAvacre » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:28 pm

want that but anal vore
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Softvore