Why do you like fatal Vore? Here's why I do.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Why do you like fatal Vore? Here's why I do.

Postby Devourerita » Sun May 05, 2019 3:39 am

I like fatal vore because of the type of vore I like more, which is with a vigilante pred (preds that haunt criminals but instead of leaving them to the police they eat them) and a criminal prey (which, in most of the cases, has done a really bad crime). Fatal vore in this contest is more spot on, preventing the criminal from doing the crime again and feeding the pred (I mostly use Venom or my character for this scenario)
My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby mojaveraider » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:56 pm

whizbang18 wrote:Thank GOD for this site and forum. I've had this dark and fucked-up allure for 'fatal' vore since from my perspective, it touches upon the darkest parts of my fantasy mindset. To me, it's the unusual tension of "get one last look before he/she/it's gone for good!" or somehow the subject is irreplaceable and can only be enjoyed once before he/she's gone forever. There's something dark and alluring either about putting someone 'in their place' or being 'put in my place'.

What a refreshing read! I would elaborate but you made many valid points. You might like my character if you're wanting to RP.
https://www.facebook.com/sharon.cassidy.010486
mojaveraider
Been posting for a bit

Postby Peptidase » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:54 am

I remember a thread on another forum once linked to this wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misattribution_of_arousal
I think about that a lot. I know a lot of times certain really extreme scenarios can seem really exciting one day, and then really repulsive another. I feel like the extreme emotion caused by depictions of painful tragic death a-la digestion can often trigger some crossed wires, at least in my case.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Greedyy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:59 am

Besides the "giving yourself to a loved one completely"-thing, I mostly enjoy fatal vore because of the thrill I believe. I enjoy the scenarios the most in which I am uncertain of the outcome, regardless of wether I am willing or unwilling and the possibility of just being reduced to a simple meal and thus being treated as such, gives me a special kind of pleasure.
Doesn't matter to whom I give myself aswell, be it my loving girlfriend or a fierce predator whom I don't know. I am especially fond of the fatal outcome if it happens as some kind of "accident", like the pred falling asleep because of having a full belly. ^^;
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:05 am

I very infrequently dab into vore.

for the most part I enjoy manipulating levels of control here or there, stimulus as well like pain and various concepts perceived as a given or fact.

for example I have slaves but they're well treated as long as they follow the rules.

sometimes we switch roles and I'm the slave and have to obey them.

then we can debate on who's better and why.

people have different preferences and as much as I like to please I also like to displease and we try a bit of back and forth and different varieties of things.

sometimes we might abandon a rule or two for a bit of fun but my town is my playground and I make sure things run smoothly overall.

manipulation doesn't have to sexual gratis either.

sometimes the game is just entertaining, mainly in a creative, inspiring, heart warming or thought provoking way.

in the end we get to try what we like but obviously try not to get the law involved.

and I like the people we collect in general regardless of their attitudes or point of view.

I'd rather it just be one big family than some sort of war.

don't know how well I'm explaining it here but when people say it's like kids in a playground people forget that for adults the whole world is one big playground and of course playgrounds have rules too.

anyway, I hope this makes sense and you learned something.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:22 am

I just like the idea of peril in general.

the concept or terror before death seems cool to me.

in fact I just like the whole villain angle. doing whatever you want to whoever you want while everyone struggles to fight you.

I just don't get the whole "being good" concept.

I mean, i'll tow the line in real life and everything but when it comes to fantasy if you're still stuck in being a goodie two shoes what's the point?

it's a fantasy. live a little.
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion