More vore that happens inside a predator?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

More vore that happens inside a predator?

Postby UnsettledTom » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:18 am

I find this kind of this is incredibly rare kind of vore, and is there even a name for it? Name some if you can
UnsettledTom
Been posting for a bit

Re: More vore that happens inside a predator?

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:45 am

You mean like a predator who ate a predator who ate a predator ect?

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the term voreception has been coined for such scenarios. Does seem quite rare now that I think about it.

Edit: This is the first thing that pops up when googling voreception, among only a handful of other things. It's what I assume you were referring too.

Last edited by LoneliestWolf on Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tassie » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:57 am

I heard the word "nested" for it, like a bird's nest, like the bird's nest ate it, and then the bird ate something else. I thought that was weird.
Tassie
Participator

Postby Borealis » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:13 am

Yes, "voreception" has essentially become the community standard for this.

It is rare, but I've quite liked varying depictions of this on the rare occasions I've seen it being done.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby InconspicuousDragon » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:31 am

Tassie wrote:I heard the word "nested" for it, like a bird's nest, like the bird's nest ate it, and then the bird ate something else. I thought that was weird.

I thought it was "Nesting" in reference to Russian Matryoshka dolls.
InconspicuousDragon
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:07 pm

Yup, it's definitely called "Voreception" and it's happened a number of times in media. Well, to my knowldege anyway, I've been calling it "voreception" since the prey gets eaten by a pred who got swallowed by another predator, etc.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:06 pm

Not really a fan of voreception. A large part of vore's appeal, to me, is in the absolute victory the predator experiences over their prey. Having them get offed by someone else's digestive tract immediately after kills that rush for me. I don't mind a veteran pred becoming prey, but I want breathing room between scenarios. In silly safe vore scenarios, it doesn't bug me, but most of the scenarios I am interested in involve digestion anyways.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:22 pm

the thing that confuses me is what happens if the outermost predator digests faster and then the belly of the middle one gets melted through and the innermost one slips out into the same layer as them and now they are together in the outermost one's belly?
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Peptidase » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:57 am

SamWamm wrote:the thing that confuses me is what happens if the outermost predator digests faster and then the belly of the middle one gets melted through and the innermost one slips out into the same layer as them and now they are together in the outermost one's belly?

Then the prey-pred's prey continue digesting in the pred-pred's stomach. Presumambly faster if the prey-pred is getting digested before their food.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby SamWamm » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:03 am

I didn't understand a word of that
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion