Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [HIATUS]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you want to see more of this game?

Yes
98%
Not interested
2%

Total votes : 1602

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [0.0.2 UPDATE]

Postby Guy9956 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:13 pm

I recently found this game out and I really like the idea, so I've been workin on how to get butt expansion in this game to work and for the most part I have everything done to implement it in. Basically the breast system was reverse engineered to be turned into a butt system. Butt as tradition there's always a problem, When I activate "Show Belly" on the top right picture everything looks fine, whenever I get into a battle there is clipping with the legs and belly. If I can get this problem resolved I could implement some kind of butt expansion despite my lack of skills.

I know the pictures are low res they should still get the message across.

Spoiler: show
Pic 1.png

Pic 2.png

Pic 3.png
Guy9956
New to the forum

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:35 pm

Does anyone know where this Knight is? i haven't been able to find her. she is literally the only one i haven't eaten yet lol. I also had a question about the slime queen, I noticed in your images there are 2 kinds of slime queen, and they aren't the same as in the game that i have seen (red) and in the images they are blue?
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:37 pm

This is a very fun game! Glad to have found it.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby No-One » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:48 am

BewitchedTwist wrote:As far as finding the cave, it seems you first need to find the cabin with a retired (?) adventurer in it. She should give you a hint to get into the cave, which is kinda hidden.

I've never seen that. I just stumbled into the cave on my own.

Also, there still isn't any queen in this cave.
No-One
Participator

Postby AkromX » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:33 am

i don't know if it just my problem, but every time i try to consume the target, it says it didn't cause any damage, and when attack to weaken, i end up killing it
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
AkromX
Been posting for a bit

Postby frogcubus » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:02 pm

AkromX, there are definitely some sour spots like that where you're a little bit too strong. The best way that I've found is to grind through what would be normal JRPG methods (i.e. not eating the ones giving you issues) until you're a high enough level to eat them right off the bat. Building up stomach capacity by eating everything else until you can't anymore works too, though you may have to go into settings and turn vomiting off for that. The vomit mechanic squicks me a little so I turned it off as soon as I started off.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby frogcubus » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:07 pm

LtSurge3625, I think she's like size 42 or something close to that? You aren't far off at all! I just got her the first time today, and it was so close that the overfull bar didn't even have color, even though the "overfull" text was present! Doesn't get much closer than that!
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby LtSurge3625 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:56 pm

Unread postby BewitchedTwist » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:07 pm
LtSurge3625, I think she's like size 42 or something close to that? You aren't far off at all! I just got her the first time today, and it was so close that the overfull bar didn't even have color, even though the "overfull" text was present! Doesn't get much closer than that!

wow, thanks was just wondering because it was just like holy cow what the heck I mean so far along and something other then the slime queen is that big that isn't a mini boss, also few things to add to my bug post from before:
If you don't eat the elf and have her help you fight the slime queen, but don't eat her it seems to kinda bug out like you haven't fought her, the elf leaves your party but the slime is still there and you can fight it again like she is (even get the same dialog bit from when you beat it with her)
Not sure if this is one also (feel free to correct me if not) but I can't seem to find the travelers (The NPCs you can vore) in the woods, I see the campfires like they are there but no tent, and no NPC (again not sure if this is a bug, them being disabled for tweaking, or me not doing something to get them)

Also need to correct myself the defense up skill is from the elf, not the knight, and onto that,
Unread postby thevoremorpher07 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:35 pm
Does anyone know where this Knight is? i haven't been able to find her. she is literally the only one i haven't eaten yet lol. I also had a question about the slime queen, I noticed in your images there are 2 kinds of slime queen, and they aren't the same as in the game that i have seen (red) and in the images they are blue?

I believe the knight is related to the NPCs you can vore in the forest, my older file where i did vore them (from the previous version) i can load up and she's wondering the woods.

Also No-One, plz look back at the last two post from the previous page, both me and BewitchedTwist (they posted while I was typing mine so they get credit for the answer) about the slime queen.
LtSurge3625
New to the forum

Postby No-One » Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:24 pm

LtSurge3625 wrote:Also No-One, plz look back at the last two post from the previous page, both me and BewitchedTwist (they posted while I was typing mine so they get credit for the answer) about the slime queen.

I saw those posts. I'm just saying that, despite following that advice, there is still no sign of a queen anywhere in the cave. I've beaten more princesses than I can count (although I still can't eat them, they run away or die too fast) but there's no sign of the queen.
No-One
Participator

Postby Delennd » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:15 pm

Very cool so far!

One idea I have is if the Lamia shows up with 2 other enemies like harpies or humans and if you weaken the lamia first it eats its allies for health. I mean it got to 40+ size in the desert somehow right
Delennd
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:11 pm

So there's this cave in the desert where the grub girls can be found... no matter where I search I cannot find an exit HELP
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Valtr » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:30 am

---
Last edited by Valtr on Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valtr
New to the forum

Postby NeedADispenserHere » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:26 am

Great job ! It's not even a 0.1 game but it already goes in my top 3 rpg maker vore games, gg ! ^^
NeedADispenserHere
New to the forum

Postby Segundoetapa » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:45 pm

What wondering what belly capacity do you need to eat the slime queen without dying x.x?
Segundoetapa
New to the forum

Postby EddyS » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:40 pm

I'm very curious to know: how do you consume Slime Princesses? They always flee when you're about to consume them or kill them (unless you get lucky and your final blow is a critical hit). If anyone knows this, I'd really like to know.

EDIT: Also two more strange things that keeps happening;

1. For some reason, there's a bug that prevents you from getting +1 to your stats in between levels where you don't have the "LEVEL UP" ability. I don't know why this happens, but it sure is strange. If this doesn't get fixed, this game will get too grindy; you'll have to grind for levels to level up any stat... which takes ages to do. I hate grinding games, they get boring really quickly. Although it's hard to get bored at such a good game, I might get bored eating the same slime girls over and over again. Atm I have to eat like 20 slime girls or even more to level up when my character can only hold 3... fucking hell.

2. There's another bug that only happens if you don't have burps set to happen after the battle ends: If you don't have burps set to happen after the battle ends... you have an infinite loop of the same sound track playing over and over again, i.e. when you consume specific prey. It's extremely annoying, and I hope it gets fixed soon.

EDIT no. 2: There's one more thing that really bothers me about this update: When you get to a certain level, you can consume slime girls at the beginning of the fight with no problem whatsoever... but when you consume creatures like Foxes, Snakes, Wolves, Spiders you name it, you can't consume them at the beginning of the fight? Even though they're smaller than slime girls, you can't swallow them at the beginning of the fight, which makes NO SENSE whatsoever. In the last update, this didn't happen at all. Now it starts happening randomly. Again, hope this gets fixed, it's among the most irritating parts of this new update (although the good outweighs the bad for the most part).
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby GrayLotus » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:19 pm

EngilbertSig3 wrote:EDIT no. 2: There's one more thing that really bothers me about this update: When you get to a certain level, you can consume slime girls at the beginning of the fight with no problem whatsoever... but when you consume creatures like Foxes, Snakes, Wolves, Spiders you name it, you can't consume them at the beginning of the fight? Even though they're smaller than slime girls, you can't swallow them at the beginning of the fight, which makes NO SENSE whatsoever. In the last update, this didn't happen at all. Now it starts happening randomly. Again, hope this gets fixed, it's among the most irritating parts of this new update (although the good outweighs the bad for the most part).

From my understanding, there was a system put into place for this update where you can't immediately consume enemies at the start of a fight, until you've beaten down and consumed a few of them normally. That's been my experience at least, and I don't recall running into any enemies where I could never immediately consume them.

There were a couple of instances of enemies being able to be consumed immediately even on first encounter (a couple of the desert enemies, IIRC), but never a case where I ran into your apparent issue.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:44 pm

GrayLotus wrote:
EngilbertSig3 wrote:EDIT no. 2: There's one more thing that really bothers me about this update: When you get to a certain level, you can consume slime girls at the beginning of the fight with no problem whatsoever... but when you consume creatures like Foxes, Snakes, Wolves, Spiders you name it, you can't consume them at the beginning of the fight? Even though they're smaller than slime girls, you can't swallow them at the beginning of the fight, which makes NO SENSE whatsoever. In the last update, this didn't happen at all. Now it starts happening randomly. Again, hope this gets fixed, it's among the most irritating parts of this new update (although the good outweighs the bad for the most part).

From my understanding, there was a system put into place for this update where you can't immediately consume enemies at the start of a fight, until you've beaten down and consumed a few of them normally. That's been my experience at least, and I don't recall running into any enemies where I could never immediately consume them.

There were a couple of instances of enemies being able to be consumed immediately even on first encounter (a couple of the desert enemies, IIRC), but never a case where I ran into your apparent issue.

I forgot that was a new thing in this update. Thanks for informing me. Although this mechanic is kind of annoying (imo), I can live with it being in the game. I would have preferred it to work in a way that when you reach a certain level you can consume enemies of small sizes. But this mechanic is ok for the most part.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVVx » Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:35 am

In 0.0.1 there were two camps that could appear in the forest. Do those still show up in the new version? I'm not seeing them, after many naps
VVVx
Participator

Postby Valtr » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:37 am

---
Last edited by Valtr on Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valtr
New to the forum

Postby AkromX » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:44 am

Bug report: After you eat 100 bunnies, the achiev will be poping up non-stop

After eating 5 griffons it says i've learned the Tornado skill, but i can't find the skill anywhere
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
AkromX
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game