Terrible ideas for t-shirts

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Terrible ideas for t-shirts

Postby Peptidase » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:51 pm

Occasionally I'm taken by morbid curiosity to wonder that, if for some god forsaken reason I'd want to advertise my sexual fetishes on my clothing, what the stupidest but still kinda clever way to do so would be. Today, I think I got it:

A plain graphic tee, with lettering that says "Interested in VORE? Inquire within" but stylized like

I feel like there's some flexibility to the joke. "Want to be VORED? Inquire within" could be fucking comic gold in some circles, but in another way I prefer the slightly more subtle version I made in paint. "Wanted: Prey/ Inquire within" formatted more like a newspaper ad is a pretty good one, but I feel like it would be something that makes more sense "in universe" like being drawn on a character than something a real person would wear.

Anyone else got any ideas so I can steal them and make an incredibly niche self-fetish-advertisement merch store, go bankrupt after 2 months, and be forced to donate all of the unsold shirts to a christian charity shop where the hapless employees totally unaware of what they mean will hang up the sinful garments for sale?
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Re: Terrible ideas for t-shirts

Postby hernextmeal » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:54 pm

All shirts are a "tearable" idea if you eat too many prey
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Actually, a vore-themed t-shirt sounds like a great idea, lolz

Actually, I'd love to have a mug that says 'Sometimes you can find me in this mug. It's okay, have a drink.' xD
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Ihatemyself » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:37 pm

Having a vore shirt is like having a shirt that say I love hentai plastered all over it
Ihatemyself
New to the forum

Postby Peptidase » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:54 pm

Ihatemyself wrote:Having a vore shirt is like having a shirt that say I love hentai plastered all over it

Basically. Probably worse, TBH. I want to say its a level if trashy somewhere higher than that ahegao hoodie but lower than wearing like actual bondage gear or something. Maybe not quite as trashy as wearing a fur suit to a street fair but not far off?

Anyways, don't wear vore kids. Just say no.
Peptidase
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:43 am

Peptidase wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:Actually, a vore-themed t-shirt sounds like a great idea, lolz

Actually, I'd love to have a mug that says 'Sometimes you can find me in this mug. It's okay, have a drink.' xD

I hope you're joking with the t-shirt thing, same with the mug because someone might end up drinking you along with your coffee...

Well, yes, I was poking a bit of fun at a vore t-shirt, but I was quite serious about the mug because that's not something I would mind, lol

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Tassie » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:45 am

Ihatemyself wrote:Having a vore shirt is like having a shirt that say I love hentai plastered all over it

Truly.
If one were to make a silly joke of it, and let the joke be some sort of mildly entertaining diversion, noone would notice, save those interested in the subject.
Perhaps a shirt with nutrition data for an average human or some other such?
One of my favourites is:
If you are what you eat, then (fav predators) are people too.

I think PacMan chasing and eating stick figures would be perfect.
Tassie
Participator

Postby Peptidase » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:11 am

sweetladyamy wrote:
Peptidase wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:Actually, a vore-themed t-shirt sounds like a great idea, lolz

I hope you're joking with the t-shirt thing, same with the mug because someone might end up drinking you along with your coffee...

Well, yes, I was poking a bit of fun at a vore t-shirt, but I was quite serious about the mug because that's not something I would mind, lol

Why is this quoting me? Rather, why are these words being attributed to me?

Peptidase
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:36 am

I legit work with someone that I could have draw on my new coffee mug that I got from work and do a new design on it that said something vorish without being specific. In fact, gimme ideas. I'll write 'em down and see what she can do.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Peptidase wrote:...Why is this quoting me? Rather, why are these words being attributed to me?

Because, it can be done. lol
I'm kidding. I predicted that this would be something you might of said.

Think of it as an exercise in thinking outside the box within the confines of someone else's thoughts. Chess players do this all the time.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Riraito » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:02 pm

If there's any interest at all in Vore related merchandise - I would be more than happy to provide designs for T-shirts. Theres plenty of disturbing T-shirts out there. Just think Death metal T-shirts
I'm sure there's a T-shirt printer out there who would be willing to do limited sets of something like this.

I'm sure somebody would be interested in a stylish pink T emblasoned with a dark logo of the inside of a throat styled with Uvula, and bright white teeth. Proclaims your love of vore - but just deniable enough to wear in public for the shy

Or a nice Mario style pirhana plant - but one that actually got the princess... just pop cultural enough of a joke to be taken as human by those who don't share your preferences.

Or for those more willing to show what they're made of. A T-shirt emblasoned with a logo that makes it look like theres a imprint of a screaming face trying to get out of the stomach.

That is if there's actually a market for it.
Riraito
Somewhat familiar

Postby rez » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:16 pm

I'm going to just point out that someone has made a vore shirt IRL and I'm gonna also say I did get one most people don't think of it as a fetish thing because the pattern is somewhat comedic.

https://aisuart.storenvy.com/collection ... anks-black
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby Peptidase » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:29 am

rez wrote:I'm going to just point out that someone has made a vore shirt IRL and I'm gonna also say I did get one most people don't think of it as a fetish thing because the pattern is somewhat comedic.

https://aisuart.storenvy.com/collection ... anks-black

I dig it. Its got a good streetwear feel to it. Not profane and provides a lot of plausible deniability. If I were actually on the market for one I would seriously consider it.
Peptidase
Participator

Postby Vinderex » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:39 am

Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Nikkidafox » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:09 pm

How about a bumper sticker reading
"My other car is a stomach"
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:53 pm

somedude601 wrote:How about a bumper sticker reading
"My other car is a stomach"

That might cause some turnpike turmoil as confusion ensues, lolz

sweetladyamy
---

Postby TheDarkStar » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:09 pm

Honestly, I think a vore shirt would be pretty cool to wear. I actually do own an ahegao t-shirt, and have worn it in public, so I'd be down to buy a vore shirt, although with me being 100% prey I'm not sure what I'd want it to be.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Peptidase » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:59 am

TheDarkStar wrote:Honestly, I think a vore shirt would be pretty cool to wear. I actually do own an ahegao t-shirt, and have worn it in public, so I'd be down to buy a vore shirt, although with me being 100% prey I'm not sure what I'd want it to be.

I had a bunch of prey-oriented ideas at one point that I dismissed because they didn't quite apply to myself personally. I've been trying to remember some of those but they've been eluding me. "VORE ME DADDY" in big block text is pretty on the nose. "I'm a snack, who wants to eat me" has some built in deniability but the slang is already out of style. I'll see if I can't remember any of the others.
Peptidase
Participator

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:32 pm

Ever seen a hamburger that can take a bite outta you?

Join Team Nemato today
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby TheDarkStar » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:50 am

Peptidase wrote:
TheDarkStar wrote:Honestly, I think a vore shirt would be pretty cool to wear. I actually do own an ahegao t-shirt, and have worn it in public, so I'd be down to buy a vore shirt, although with me being 100% prey I'm not sure what I'd want it to be.

I had a bunch of prey-oriented ideas at one point that I dismissed because they didn't quite apply to myself personally. I've been trying to remember some of those but they've been eluding me. "VORE ME DADDY" in big block text is pretty on the nose. "I'm a snack, who wants to eat me" has some built in deniability but the slang is already out of style. I'll see if I can't remember any of the others.

I'd probably buy a shirt that said "Vore Me Mommy". Feel like that would actually get less stares than an ahegao shirt, since vore is still a pretty niche fetish.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion