Wheel of Vore-tune! lol

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Wheel of Vore-tune! lol

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:10 pm

I recently watched a YT video about an NES Wheel of Fortune ROM hack that replaced the puzzle boards with solutions based on various video game stuffs (game titles, character names and so on), called Wheel of Fortune: Gamers Edition.

I recently thought about it, and wondered... what if there was a mod like this, except with vore stuffs for the puzzle boards instead?

Of course, I looked into the NES ROM in a hex editor, and suffice to say, I've no idea what I'm doing, unfortunately. That said, I actually wonder if this doesn't exist already, and I just didn't know it.

I would of posted this in the Vore games section, but since this is meant to be a hypothetical topic and doesn't include any downloads, I decided to keep it in the general vore section.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Re: Wheel of Vore-tune! lol

Postby Nikkidafox » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:17 pm

Well, yes you could. I think there would only be a limited amount of options for that though. Although... I wouldn't really mind seeing Vanna White eating a losing contestant.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Postby cranberryknights1 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:02 am

somedude601 wrote: I wouldn't really mind seeing Vanna White eating a losing contestant.

That would be awesome ^_^ . Am already picturing it in my head and hearing the type of things she could say lol
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:18 am

somedude601 wrote:Well, yes you could. I think there would only be a limited amount of options for that though. Although... I wouldn't really mind seeing Vanna White eating a losing contestant.

Would be interesting, sure, though not sure how one would go about manipulating the graphics in such a way.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:40 pm

I manipulated some graphics a little. I can share them if you're interested. Of course, they're not usable with a hack most likely. I was just playing around with some sprite editors.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MaskedSinner » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:00 pm

Let me see what you got
MaskedSinner
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:11 am

Datstrudel wrote:I manipulated some graphics a little. I can share them if you're interested. Of course, they're not usable with a hack most likely. I was just playing around with some sprite editors.

By all means, go right ahead.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby SamWamm » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:04 am

should be easy enough to hack the game and you could add short little animations after getting each result.

bigger problem is how you gonna fill the wheel without adding so many fetishes that no-one can play it due to it containing turn-offs.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby YogurtAvacre » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:44 am

that's a good point
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:35 pm

SamWamm wrote:should be easy enough to hack the game and you could add short little animations after getting each result.

bigger problem is how you gonna fill the wheel without adding so many fetishes that no-one can play it due to it containing turn-offs.

Unnn...

Puzzle boards hacking. Not the wheel.

sweetladyamy
---

Return to General Vore Discussion