Question: Is there a list of Macro/Micro-centered games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Question: Is there a list of Macro/Micro-centered games

Postby Brony4Eva928 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:58 pm

I am greatly into them and surprisingly see a lack of macro/micro-centered games on here. I know about Temptations, Shrinking Fun, and Shrink EXE. I've also tried Little Snatcher but I seem to be having quite a bit of trouble getting to any vore scenes. And Higurashi: The Shrunk Arc english version isn't available anymore. If anyone knows about a list of macro/micro or giantess vore games, or know any games themselves, feel free to let me know.
Brony4Eva928
New to the forum

Re: Question: Is there a list of Macro/Micro-centered games

Postby DevS098 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:38 pm

If with Macro/Micro you mean games when giant girls eat/unbirth/etc small preys.. then both of my games, Insides and Tiny Misadventures should do for you:

Insides: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50803 ( link is also on my signature)
Tiny Misadventures: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=55431

Happy gaming! :D
DevS098
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:23 pm

It doesn't have many oral scenes (most oral scenes are just text with sound effects) but Shrink Hotel has some: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=56785 (Make sure to look at the "Some hints" section for help.)

Uru's "Size Matters" also has varying degrees of vore scenes. (Don't use the settings/preferences tome. It has a bug where it permanently turns off stuff like futa scenes, and won't let you turn them back on.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Brony4Eva928 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:15 pm

DevS098 wrote:If with Macro/Micro you mean games when giant girls eat/unbirth/etc small preys.. then both of my games, Insides and Tiny Misadventures should do for you:

Insides: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50803 ( link is also on my signature)
Tiny Misadventures: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=55431

Happy gaming! :D

I did forget to mention Insides as I have played it as well but as I am not the best at games in general, I tend to get stuck on it fairly easily. But I will try your other suggestion and I do appreciate the help^^
Brony4Eva928
New to the forum

Postby Brony4Eva928 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:49 pm

ian66613 wrote:It doesn't have many oral scenes (most oral scenes are just text with sound effects) but Shrink Hotel has some: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=56785 (Make sure to look at the "Some hints" section for help.)

Uru's "Size Matters" also has varying degrees of vore scenes. (Don't use the settings/preferences tome. It has a bug where it permanently turns off stuff like futa scenes, and won't let you turn them back on.)

I appreciate your assistance. Do you happen to have a link to the Size Matters game as well?
Brony4Eva928
New to the forum

Postby Firound » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:48 pm

Try this one: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=15196
It's unfinished, has a lot of technical issues and you have to look through the replies to find the most recent download link, but it's one of the better games on the site imo.
Firound
New to the forum

Return to Vore game