How about if the prey is drunk or high or both?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby Miridium » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:43 pm

I've come to find that booze and weed REALLY amplifies my ability to enjoy a vorish piece of work. Be it a fic or a piece of artwork. But that's not what this is about.

I got to thinking recently: if booze and weed amplify a fantasy, then what if the prey in the fantasy were drunk/high/both? I could see them being more willing to go along with the pred if they were reluctant to begin with. If they're unwilling it's a perfect way to subdue them without knocking them out. And if they're willing, then I bet the experience of being vored would be enhanced ten fold.

What do you think? Do you think that the prey being pre-drunk/high/both is a good set up before the voring?
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How about if the prey is drunk or high or both?

Postby N-Mario » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:41 pm

..... But what if the pred was drunk, or high, or both? Have a scenario about willing prey, who goes into a drunk predator, that would seem interesting.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Cowrie » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:45 pm

N-Mario wrote:..... But what if the pred was drunk, or high, or both? Have a scenario about willing prey, who goes into a drunk predator, that would seem interesting.

Why not have both parties be drunk? I once did an RP like that. The prey had a drunken "great idea" to go down my character's throat to drink the beer in her stomach, and was unable to get back out. It was a fun RP.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Miridium » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:46 pm

N-Mario wrote:..... But what if the pred was drunk, or high, or both? Have a scenario about willing prey, who goes into a drunk predator, that would seem interesting.

Well I already asked a question about a drunk/high pred a while ago. So I was wondering what the inverse might be like in the minds of people besides myself.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Peptidase » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:52 pm

Premium gimmick. An even premiumer gimmick is a pred that can naturally intoxicate prey, with pheromone rich breath for example.
30,000 words in half finished stories and counting!
Peptidase
Participator

Postby cranberryknights1 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:08 am

Sounds like a fun idea and nice spin on things. Prey being hypnotized by the pred or mesmerized by the pred's beauty to disarm them into being easily eaten in some way is something I feature in my fantasies from time to time so I can see the appeal in this idea too.
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby SamWamm » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:28 am

question:

answer:
With my track record of relationships in real life..
no comment.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby blergle » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:21 am

On one hand, it's a great way to render someone who might normally be sharp enough to escape entrapment stupid enough to fall victim and become prey.

On the other hand, what a gross taste that would impart to prey! Maybe not so much the alcohol (depending on whether it was cheap hooch or something nice), but any of the drugs I've smelt on people are gag-worthy. I guess only the supertaster predators would be picky about that. :lol:
blergle
---

Postby linthia » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:00 am

Sometimes I like it, and I really like if the pred get drunk from digesting the prey slowly over time
linthia
Participator

Postby Greedyy » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:09 am

I actually really like the idea since I'm a big fan of accidental digestion and the likes.
The implication of intoxication makes those scenariors very believable and are just an easy setup!
Alas, there are not many stories with that around, or I just haven't found them.... links appreciated :-D
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:20 pm

I really like the idea of a drunken prey helplessly stumbling around, becoming easy prey for the pred, then only when it becomes too late and the digestive juices start flowing the prey suddenly sobers up and panics trying to figure out his situation.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Barghest236 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:59 am

One of my favorite vore stories is about an elf who gets high on a powerful recreational herb before being unwittingly devoured by her pet snake. She's too drugged-out to resist -- in fact, she seems to enjoy the experience. Enjoys, that is, until the herb wears off.

This author has several excellent stories where unwilling vore is made possible because the prey is incapacitated by drugs, recreational bondage, sex magic, etc. They usually come to their senses and realize their predicament, but not in time to save themselves.
"Welcome to the Corley Institute! Interns will please refrain from provoking the Manticore Thistles, as antidote supplies are currently limited."
Barghest236
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:28 am

I like the chase of sober prey.

I however, might prefer to be high in some definition.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
SamWamm
Participator

Postby CuddleSlut » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:12 pm

I do like drunk or stoned predators because it contributes to the sense of vore as a shameless, uninhibited act. I've also seen booze used as means of somewhat preserving the predator's innocence, either through the predator eating the wrong person due to being drunk and forgetting who they even ate during the hangover, predators being so out of it they didn't realize they were eating a person at all, or predators who ate someone while drunk with the intention of letting them go, but accidentally passing out and digesting them.

Preserving some semblance of innocence on the part of the predator is neat because it allows us to characterize them as something other than an amoral or sadistic glutton. Not that either of those characterizations is bad, per se.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:12 pm

CuddleSlut wrote:I do like drunk or stoned predators because it contributes to the sense of vore as a shameless, uninhibited act. I've also seen booze used as means of somewhat preserving the predator's innocence, either through the predator eating the wrong person due to being drunk and forgetting who they even ate during the hangover, predators being so out of it they didn't realize they were eating a person at all, or predators who ate someone while drunk with the intention of letting them go, but accidentally passing out and digesting them.

Preserving some semblance of innocence on the part of the predator is neat because it allows us to characterize them as something other than an amoral or sadistic glutton. Not that either of those characterizations is bad, per se.

ah but do you have the predator wake up the next day and be like "whoops. sorry, <insert name here>, gimme a sec." and then they regenerate the victim and be like "don't be mad. how can I make it up to you?".
Species:
SamWamm
Participator

Postby YogurtAvacre » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:38 am

I like my prey unwilling.

unless it's that guy -^
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:24 pm

That'd be pretty much akin to rape. Like the more recent definition where you can't consent if you're drunk. Which is great for unwilling fatal scenarios but it's kinda iffy for anything willing. That being said I hate people who aren't sober so I wouldn't pred anyone who is in that state.

YogurtAvacre wrote:I like my prey unwilling.

unless it's that guy -^

Sounds like someone is unwilling
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SamWamm » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:08 am

Eznam wrote:Sounds like someone is unwilling

not sure what you mean.

we have a sort of partners-in-crime pred-pairing thing going on.

we team up to hunt down prey to share.

occasionally she eats me but doesn't destroy me like her other food so i'm okay with it.

i'm nemato so if i get eaten i can eat the predator from the inside out.

so i'm not really afraid of being preyed on in general.
Species:
SamWamm
Participator

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:07 am

yeah. me and sam are a couple if you're a little confused there.
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:57 pm

SamWamm wrote:
CuddleSlut wrote:I do like drunk or stoned predators because it contributes to the sense of vore as a shameless, uninhibited act. I've also seen booze used as means of somewhat preserving the predator's innocence, either through the predator eating the wrong person due to being drunk and forgetting who they even ate during the hangover, predators being so out of it they didn't realize they were eating a person at all, or predators who ate someone while drunk with the intention of letting them go, but accidentally passing out and digesting them.

ah but do you have the predator wake up the next day and be like "whoops. sorry, <insert name here>, gimme a sec." and then they regenerate the victim and be like "don't be mad. how can I make it up to you?".

Reformation in general is fun and takes a lot of the ethical weight out of the act, which can free it up digestion to be a more playful and less serious act. I just don't tend to use it much because it can make the end of the scenario less clearly defined and definitive.
Play the latest release of Hell's Perversions, my demon, vore and transformation Twine game, here.
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion