Favorite vore artist

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Favorite vore artist

Postby Bellyl0ver » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:13 pm

I was just wondering what everyone’s favorite artist here are and why they like them so much. I already went into detail over who my favorite was back in a previous topic, so I figured I’d see what everyone else liked.
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Re: Favorite vore artist

Postby psychoboy07 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:45 pm

Impossible for me to choose just one, so here's a list instead:

1.) NibblahFrog (extends to amazing writing prowess as well as artistry)
2.) Creativore
3.) ForeverNyte
4.) AlucardsSpirit (think I spelled that right)
5.) Steve O. Reno

I've a strong feeling I'm missing some, too. :oops:
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby TheDarkStar » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:16 am

I also can't choose just one, so here's a list from me as well.

1. BIGBIG
2. Nitro_Titan
3. FaultyVault
4. Servothehusky
5. Beanystalk
6. Saint of Ravens
7. Natsumemetalsonic
8. Art$avage
9. ber00
10. Lady_List

There are plenty of other incredible artists here, but these are my all-time favorites.
TheDarkStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:24 am

Mmm, well, medium matters, you know? There's some good competition, but I think Karbo's stuck as my #1 illustrator, not to make light of Jora-Bora or (just acknowledging quality; not my favorite subject matter) BigBig, but then there's animation, where both Eskoz and CakeInferno are incredible so it's really just if you want furry or anime...and I guess Saftkeur had interesting models, but they left Eka's.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:37 am

Going with one random favorite of several...

LizFiz. Her illustrations are absolutely top-notch, even if a bit cartoony at times (nothing wrong with that)...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:27 am

Ursaerigor, Mianq, Icudhara, and a shout out for Predator :)
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Garz » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:19 am

Unquestionably Jahgo, found here: http://furaffinity.net/user/jahgo

His art is super visceral - tending to focusing on feelings or humor - and I love the subject matter. :D
Garz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AwesomeTurtle » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:23 am

- Aesir
- Voraciousmoga
- Bigbig
- Natsumemetalsonic
- JustALittleVore
- Elmonais
- Dinobonoid
AwesomeTurtle
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:36 am

NitroTitan and NatsumeMetalSonic are my top two.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby cranberryknights1 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Mostly been focusing on stories over art as of late but Starcrossing's Overwatch theme pics and comics are among some of my faves so I'll go with them :)
cranberryknights1
Participator

Postby Devourerita » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:33 pm

My vore code
An eldritch abomination that fused with a human a long time ago.
Male pred only
Devourerita
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevilSCHNED » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:27 am

Ooo, there's so many to choose from. Personally, I'd have to go with RenaAmyama and yeboipip.
DevilSCHNED
New to the forum

Postby Bellyl0ver » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:35 am

Any particular reason why you guys like these particular artists?
Bellyl0ver
Somewhat familiar

Postby StarlingJay » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:49 pm

There are several artists that I like a lot for different reasons, but I'll try to list my favorites from top to bottom.

1. Aquadragon35. His artwork was pretty much my first introduction to vore when I was younger. His art style is lovely and skillful, the scenarios he comes up with are clever and funny, his artwork is for the most part cute and wholesome, and the guy knows how to wield a mean Crayola colored pencil. Like, seriously, I didn't even know that it was possible for colored pencils (let alone cheap, school brand colored pencils) to look so good and vibrant until I found his art. Aqua's amazing artwork will always have a special place in my heart for being my gateway into vore (and teaching me how to use colored pencils properly), so he's at the top of the list for me.

2. Crownflame + Cerulesta, together. Together they made the best vore story I've ever read to date, Peppermint Tea (found on DA). And it was willing vore, even though I prefer unwilling. And it was just an RP. That's some serious skill right there.

3. Jessica-Rae. Although she's no longer found on Eka's, I'll still list her here since she was on Eka's in the past. Jess is a very versatile artist in both art style and the subject matter she draws / writes about, and she's frequently able to come up with cool and interesting characters for the world that she's created. I've seen the improvement in her drawn artwork from years ago, and man, has she come far. It's hard to explain, but the way she depicts vore makes it seem unusual, but not like a fetish; not common, but normal nonetheless. I think it's the cheeky, casual dialogue mixed with the scenarios she thinks up that makes it feel this way... and that's another thing I like about Jess. The way she interacts with others, speaks, and carries herself makes me genuinely care about her and her content because SHE genuinely cares about everyone else, and it shows. I'll look at her artwork outside of searching for fetish fuel. That's pretty dang hard to get me to do, considering when I intentionally enter spaces with vore in it, I'm almost always looking for content to get turned on by, so I pass over anything that doesn't fulfill my fetish. Not with Jess' artwork though; her vore artwork doesn't necessarily turn me on, but I still go out of my way to look at it regardless (on DA of course) because I just like Jess, her pleasant demeanor, and what she creates even outside of the fetish stuff, despite me finding her BECAUSE of the fetish. I think that this is so strange to me because I wouldn't do it myself. I wouldn't care to converse with strangers on the Internet who are probably 98% of the time just trying to get their rocks off to fetish fuel and most likely wouldn't genuinely care about me outside of the fact that I made their fetish content. But since Jess does care, I think she's built a following over the years that is respectful towards her and cares about more than just the fetish aspect. Even though I don't think I could do it myself, I respect her a lot for it.

4. 1Zumy. His or her artwork always looks incredible, whether it's sketched, grayscale, painted, or animated. I love 1Zumy's realistic yet vibrant and dynamic art style, which seemingly takes some of the most interesting aspects of comic-book and anime styles and merges them together. It's a style that's similar to what I'd like to be able to draw regularly as I improve, so 1Zumy's artwork definitely inspires me to want to become a lot better as an artist. The biggest issue for me is that some of 1Zumy's artwork is a bit too lewd for my liking, so it deters me from visiting his or her page too often. Regardless, that doesn't detract from the fact that 1Zumy is definitely one of the most skillful vore artists I've seen.

5. Cakeinferno. His animations are fluid and stunning, the voice acting and sound clips are great, and the backgrounds are always beautiful. His animations are what made me discover that it's possible for me to enjoy F/F artwork at all. Although Zoey is a good pred, I do wish the predator and prey characters that he chooses for his animations would diversify a bit.

6. YoukaiChan. She's a good anime-style artist who's very skilled at drawing very complex perspectives and angles, which I find that not many artists can or want to do. I appreciate that her artwork doesn't really involve anything lewd or sexual. She can also pump out quality artwork in like 5 minutes flat. Although the art style, dialogue, and subject matter can become somewhat repetitive, her skill is undeniable and I visit her page whenever I want a much-needed dose of M/F.

Honorable mentions are Karbo and EmiVoraphilm/Emi. Everyone in the vore community knows who Karbo is, and I think it's a given that he's a great artist. Also, the vore itself that he draws is superb, with great shots and angles of the preds' mouths and throats. Even though he's shown that he can be a versatile artist, the characters and anime art style that he chooses to stick with the majority of the time can often feel a bit generic and bland for my tastes, despite the good technical skill. In addition, like 1Zumy, a lot of his artwork is too lewd for my liking, so I typically stay away, despite the good artwork. Emi is a good animator, and even though our tastes in content can be a bit different, the fact that she made and preferred M/F human works in the past and the lack of sexual content in her works drew me to her animations many years ago (in fact, she was the very first vore animator I found that I liked). She's improved a bit over the years and is always updating her models, which shows a lot of commitment to her craft. The diversity and quality in the different models, scenarios, and gender combinations she provides means that there's something that everyone can enjoy in the content she's produced (as long as you're into humans and macro/micro). However, her animations and characters' movements can feel stiff and robotic at times, especially in comparison to other skilled animators' works such as Cakeinferno's. If the lighting and how Emi's characters moved and interacted with their environments became more fluid, clean, and dynamic, she would definitely be among my top vore artists.
StarlingJay
New to the forum

Postby psychoboy07 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:02 am

Bellyl0ver wrote:Any particular reason why you guys like these particular artists?

Nibblah ~ Admittedly a fan of his artwork because of the Power Ranger content. Nice little avenue to see what could have been, if that makes sense. As for the writing, IIRC Nibblah has two or three pieces ninety pages long each. The longest paper I ever wrote was a fourteen page essay in college, and I had to whip out some crazy BS for that to happen. Even when the particular content doesn't exactly . . . 'tickle' your erotic tastes, his pieces are always well-written both in content and grammatically (I was an English major in college. Bite me. :lol: :D )

Alucard/b] ~ An old friend from the Disturbed Things Forum, Alex has managed to excel at the more traditional hand-drawn artistry, as well as great skill in Poser(?) and even story-writing. Cool guy, too.

[b]ForeverNyte
~ Another old friend from DTF, whose skills have been consistently improving over the years, and it's been a pleasure to be along for the ride, if that makes sense. Also, bacon.

Creativore ~ Before his forced retirement, he was nothing but flexible with his commission rates, and whipped out a variety of little scenarios with exceptional skill and . . . "detail". Though I doubt he may ever return, especially if the rumored specifics are true, I've still no doubt his pieces will be an inspiration to many.

Steve O. Reno ~ Yet another old(er) acquaintance, Steve has my undying respect for sending yours truly two art books of his, free of charge, to yours truly while I was at college. Really made a half-assed moderator feel good about himself. hahaha
psychoboy07
Participator

Postby Pillowfloof » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:35 pm

7 AugustBebel(Though, I don't like MLP, I still like his art)
6 Cownugget
5 CakeInferno
4 Ante
3 BIGBIG
2 Youkai-Chan
1 Shyguy9
>not actually a floofy pillow
day ruined
Pillowfloof
New to the forum

Postby SamWamm » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:49 am

Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby Mecho » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:59 pm

Veemecelli
Lovely art style with interesting scenarios and draw fluids very well. Does unique male preds with nice athomosfere to the pics.

Ursa
Maybe not the sexiest looking preds, but I really love how unique and well drawn they are. Male pred oriented artist. A rare gem <3

Ka-Atis
I really like this artist on a non sexual level. The art is funny and does not take itself to seriously. Ka-atis has build her/his own world and it's both interesting and funny.

fearsexual
Unique artstyle, you can immediately see that the art comes from this person. The characters look alive and the the art style in general feels professional. And again, there is humor to it and there is male preds. A lot of them.

GrumpyNoms
Love the choice of preds and the artstyle is great!
Mecho
---

Postby Zangoose » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:41 pm

For general styles, YoukaiWatch and Turnipupp are definitely my favorites. But I also really like HungryOnMain, as he's the only one as far as I know who consistently makes M/M animations, a genre which is rarer than I'd like.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlatoPapel » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:59 am

Shadowfaps
Not my favorite art, but there is something unbelievably hot about their comics that I've never seen replicated. It's not just the great writing/situations, I really can't articulate the details that makes them so incredible.

Lampton
Gorgeous art and attention to detail, also the greatest teacher OCs of all time. Has consistently produced masterpieces for years now.

Shyguy9
Definitely my favorite art style, it's extremely creative and expressive. Also the vore often has an "edginess" to it that I usually can only find in stories.
PlatoPapel
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion