Which Story would you prefer me to update?

This forum revolves around interactive vore stories. You are free to promote interactive stories on this site and other sites and discuss them here.

Poll ended at Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:56 am

Voretale Au
31%
Svtfoe Interactive and Stories
13%
A Week in Vorerellia
56%

Total votes : 16

Postby Thor11 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:56 am

So I have 3 different vore interactives on Eka's and I know people look at them due to my page views and following (despite the fact i do nothing with that lol), but I don't know which story people are most interested in. So I decided to do a poll to find out which story people are most interested or if people are interested in it at all and i'm just imaging things.
Here are links to all of them if you don't know what they are (or you just don't care, either is fine)
https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=837&page=1
https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=853
https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=873&page=1
Thor11
Been posting for a bit

Re: Which Story would you prefer me to update?

Postby HisashiHinata » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:45 am

I vote for Voretale! It looks really nice! And I'm real curious about some of those choices that aren't filled in yet. Are you accepting additions from outside?
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby Thor11 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:13 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:I vote for Voretale! It looks really nice! And I'm real curious about some of those choices that aren't filled in yet. Are you accepting additions from outside?

No, sorry I’m not but I am accepting vore scene suggestions so you can offer some of those if you’d like. Also thanks for the kind words I didn’t think anyone actually really cared that much about the story.
Thor11
Been posting for a bit

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:18 pm

I'd say Vorerellia. Some of the paths for this story look interesting as well. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing some of the prey paths, especially the female journalist one. Keep it up! :-D
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thor11 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:22 pm

VigorousJazzHands wrote:I'd say Vorerellia. Some of the paths for this story look interesting as well. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing some of the prey paths, especially the female journalist one. Keep it up! :-D

Thanks, I will! Although it might take me some time to get to her story. I’m still planning it out right now.
Thor11
Been posting for a bit

The results are in.

Postby Thor11 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:21 am

My last post here gave a question on which of my interactive stories you wanted me to update. And Vorerellia has won with 9 votes with 5 votes for Voretale AU and 2 for svtfoe. Vorerellia will be the main story I will update, but this doesn’t mean I won’t update the other stories I have. Although Vorerellia will be the main story i will update Voretale as well but less frequently. Also please don’t be surprised if I don’t update anything in a while, I’v got work and need to put food on the table. But I will update them eventually! Thanks to all who voted!
Thor11
Been posting for a bit

The Results are in.

Postby Thor11 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:29 am

This link below will take you to my assessment of the results and what I will do to each of the stories.
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=56656&p=2772960#p2772960
Thor11
Been posting for a bit

Return to Interactive story