Question about new gallery posts

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Question about new gallery posts

Postby TrueAdventure » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:59 am

Hello world. This is my first time posting in the forums so I'm not sure if this is the right place for it. But rather than faf around, I'm just going to go for it. (If this isn't the place for random questions can you direct me in the right direction?)

I made an account very recently and I want to post a story in the gallery. It's going to be split into chapters and episodes posted individually. When posting I have the option to tag "Vore" or "Non-Vore". Each episode may or may not contain vore but the whole story does involve vore.

Should individual episodes be tagged individually or should they all just be tagged Vore?
I mainly ask this as it's asked to split vore and non-vore works in the gallery and I don't know how strict this must be followed.

Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
True Adventure.
TrueAdventure
New to the forum

Re: Question about new gallery posts

Postby Eka » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:47 am

It doesn't matter. Do it however you want.
Eka
Administrator

Return to General Vore Discussion