Serenity Online [Vore Minecraft Server with Vore Plugins]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Serenity Online [Vore Minecraft Server with Vore Plugins]

Postby SerenaBlaze » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:05 pm

Greetings everyone!
I am here to announce with great enjoyment our new Online vore server based off minecraft, so a minecraft server.
Our server is quite new, having been worked on since 1-2 months and based off the old Nomcraft server sadly now gone and is currently in 1.11.2 vanilla, feel free to use forge for a few very useful extra plugins the list of which is on our discord server you can find a link of on the server chat every time you login. The current player limit is 12, should it prove more popular it will get higher with the demand.

On our server you can expect A custom made coded Vore plugin that lets you set yourself as pred/prey/switch, the ability to use server default vore organs or make your own in the art world, active development, fixing, staff actively listening to the community wishes that are reasonable, active roleplay scene, roleplay themed NPC cities and a bigger immersion of the player in the world instead of too much centralized in spawn + hopefully a active server economy and more in the future, we are building the vore minecraft server peoples want as well first and foremost with them and the help of our voluntary coders, modelers, staff and experience peoples from the community. :wink:

There is plans to update it soon up to a newer version of minecraft and the option of a hybrid server with mods support as well is also possible in the future.

Our goal with this server is not only to build the server peoples wants, it is also to build a closer together community with a real feeling of being a part of, the world has a limit to help with it as to avoid too many peoples being spread out and never once seeing each others that much or learning to live together as neighbour for example.
Trading and the economy will be a part of the server but helping, sharing and overall being a great person is strongly encouraged and will likely be rewarded eventually, do not however do it only for benefits reasons alone please. As of now the server is mostly PVE (players vs environment) but you can PVP (players vs players) in the wild, please only pvp with peoples that fine with it, a pvp arena might be built in the future for pvp events with rewards. We ask you to never forget to claim your base as it is your first protection against griefing! Towny, Trade Signs and Jobs commands are all on our discord server and peoples will happily help you so do not shy to ask a stranger!

Our rules are common sense, expect some of them to be the same as the other Minecraft Servers including Vorecraft as Standard. I shall borrow then and copy them here for convenience, keep in mind that this is for the better of the community as a whole, not to bully you or do it for personal reasons:

First learn the rules (export from server rules.txt)

The same rules as the server rules and eka's portal apply to this discord server. Which are in particular:
[1] This is a Fetish server, that includes Yiff/vore/unbirthing/other kind of wierd fetishes
[2] You need to be over 18+ on this server to play. Sorry, No minors.
[3] Use common sense, No griefing,stealing,raiding,rudeness (UNLESS it is agreed upon in RP).
[3.1] No void holes.
[3.2] Be mindful of other people
[3.3] Take GLOBAL(channel) RP into private/rp channel when asked to do so.
[3.3.1] If you feel uncomfortable with the rp in the rp channel, type /kc leaverp. (Others can ask you to leave if you complain)
[3.4] Dont be a dick/jerk, Be kind and nice to everyone new
[3.5] Non vore-pvp is stricly forbidden unless both parties agree.
[3.6] No Hacked clients/xray packs
[3.7] No annoying fonts, that includes upsidedown fonts.
[3.8] No spamming!
[3.9] Try to keep non-rp/non-requests free from color!
[4] This server has semi serious RP, Feel free to break fourth wall any time though.
[5] Max 1 Account online from your computer at the same time.
[5.1] Exception to rule 5:&2 if staff has approved more accounts.
[6] No recording on the server without staff permission.

(These rules are of course in addition to Eka's domainwide rules, with exception to rule 14 and rule 3)

I would like to say as well that this server is not accepting cracked clients for obvious reasons. No exceptions.
Our Vore Plugin commands are more or less like Vorecraft but start with /nom instead of /vo, you can find them in game using /nom help, if help is needed again do not be shy to ask!

Server address is: 38.107.214.254:25526 (updated august 29th)

Get our dynmap link on our discord server! (Minecraft category then server-info room)

Our plugins for players so far are these using these:
forge-1.11.2-13.20.1.2588 https://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/ ... .11.2.html
journeymap-1.11.2-5.5.2.jar https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc ... es/2682920
MorePlayerModels_1.11.2(16jul17).jar https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc ... yer-models

If you need help/thinks to remember (you can find it on #server-helpfull-fixes-and-required on our discord): NEVER keep anything important in the end as it might get reset as well some times.

To join a jobs and gain money please do /jobs browse.

You can buy bonus townblocks up to 12 using /town buy bonus (amount) with every bonus costing an amount! Buying extra townblock will be 500$.

To make a town and claim it is easy. /t new townname it cost 1000$
and then go around with what you want to claim and do /t claim 25$ for each chunk claimed. Please make sure to warn that these 25$ need to be in the bank (/town deposit <money>)do not forget to turn pvp off as well using /t toggle pvp.

If you need minecraft color codes: https://minecraft.tools/en/color-code.php

If you have some issues because of Java, helpfull guide to help made by Kami66, thanks to them for the community:

Spoiler: show
Kami66 wrote:For those who had issues because of a Java issue upon trying to join the server like I did, I recommend disabling your firewall for minecraft. How to do so for windows:

Launch Control Panel -> Click System and Security -> Find the sub option under Windows Firewall saying "Allow an app through Windows firewall" -> Click Change settings -> Click Allow another app -> Find the exe you use to launch Minecraft and select that -> Click Ok

Aaaaand it should allow you through once you do that. Or at least I hope so-

For other miscellaneous issues:
-Make sure you have the proper version of Minecraft launched, 1.11.2.
-Make sure you have no mods or a cracked version of the game. (Client side mods such as optifine SHOULD be fine.)
-io netty errors normally can be fixed by relaunching Minecraft. If it persists, editing your IP might be needed. Would recommend googling how to.
-Make sure you used the Server address, "Serenity.mc-tbh.es" not the IP.

Hope that helps!

-Kami

See you there and welcome to Serenity whenever you are interested, let's make our dream server! :gulp:

If you have any questions feel free to ask bellow, but you are more likely to get quicker answer on on discord/in game if a staff is online. :D

Image Image
Last edited by SerenaBlaze on Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.
My AI Arts Gallery (Eka Forum): viewtopic.php?f=38&t=63971&p=2926809#p2926809

I also have commisions/drawn on my main gallery.
SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Re: Serenity Online [Vore Minecraft Server with Vore Plugins

Postby Horatius Horatio » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:07 pm

Fun server. Have taken one of the houses in the village where I spawned. A little sparsely populated but that could just be time zone issues. Shame endo doesn't work on mobs. Hope to see more people!
Horatius Horatio
Been posting for a bit

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:57 am

Horatius Horatio wrote:Fun server. Have taken one of the houses in the village where I spawned. A little sparsely populated but that could just be time zone issues. Shame endo doesn't work on mobs. Hope to see more people!

Thank you very much for your review! About endo we might look into it whenever this is broken or not and improvements are always welcome. :)

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:47 am

how does the mod work? Asking for a video showing the server and what is possible
Persona59523
Participator

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:59 am

Persona59523 wrote:how does the mod work? Asking for a video showing the server and what is possible

What mod ? The necessary plugins are currently all server side and you can login easily from a vanilla 1.11.2 client or with some specific plugins with forge.
What is possible is up there in what was wrote and a video wasn't really planned yet but with enough requests could be done, i personally find it better for peoples to come in and try it for themselves instead of making a video about it and risk minors finding about it on youtube. ^^;

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bigfatpiggy » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:47 pm

Should leave a discord invite link in your post.
Bigfatpiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kami66 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:38 am

For those who had issues because of a Java issue upon trying to join the server like I did, I recommend disabling your firewall for minecraft. How to do so for windows:

Launch Control Panel -> Click System and Security -> Find the sub option under Windows Firewall saying "Allow an app through Windows firewall" -> Click Change settings -> Click Allow another app -> Find the exe you use to launch Minecraft and select that -> Click Ok

-Make sure you have no mods or a cracked version of the game. (Client side mods such as optifine SHOULD be fine.)
-io netty errors normally can be fixed by relaunching Minecraft. If it persists, editing your IP might be needed. Would recommend googling how to.

Hope that helps!
P.S: I would also think it would be nice to have the discord server link in the forum. If not, I'll just DM the proper person.. snake... robot.. I dunno.
-Kami
Kami66
New to the forum

Postby SerenaBlaze » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:46 am

Kami66 wrote:For those who had issues because of a Java issue upon trying to join the server like I did, I recommend disabling your firewall for minecraft. How to do so for windows:

Hope that helps!
P.S: I would also think it would be nice to have the discord server link in the forum. If not, I'll just DM the proper person.. snake... robot.. I dunno.
-Kami
Bigfatpiggy wrote:Should leave a discord invite link in your post.

I wish i could. Unfortunatly i cant have it here or on my blog due to eka rules. Only on the server list on the website, PM and on my own server. ^^;

Thank you very much for the help Kami66, you make this Lamia life easier a bit. :)

Edit: Updated, added help, links & More to the main post. :D

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacobdragon » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:57 pm

As of this post, server's been down for a week.

You change the IP, or has it not been running for 7 days?
Jacobdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby dst3313 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:59 pm

The host that was being used, The Beast Hosting, got purchased by another company, and they have been... uncooperative in getting their customers back online. I have been less than impressed by Sparked Host (the new company). I expect that the IP address will have changed when it finally gets back online, but I have been assured that the world file was preserved. Supposedly, we're actually close to getting back online now.
Trust no one. Even me.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:05 am

All that was said above and it should be back very soon maybe later today once the dynmap has been fixed and maybe something added as security in case someone make our ip public out of this website and our discord again... im also copying all to my pc as well to never lose the progress we did so far hopefully. More update when back online!

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:05 am

I hope you folks can set it back up without much issue. Good luck! ^^

i might want to drop by on the server, but it's not a certainty... yet
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:27 pm

Its open again with new ip and host. Ip will only change if we change host if needed. Everything is backed up! :D

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby zarachrest1 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:21 am

I would love it if you could make the plugins possible for 1.7.10 because then I could possibly give you access to a modpack I created that has quite a few different mods that can increase the things players can do (space travel, factories and electricity, furniture, magic, procreation)
zarachrest1
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:27 am

zarachrest1 wrote:I would love it if you could make the plugins possible for 1.7.10 because then I could possibly give you access to a modpack I created that has quite a few different mods that can increase the things players can do (space travel, factories and electricity, furniture, magic, procreation)

Thank you for the offer but sorry no downgrade. Beside making mods required instead of addon to play might turn peoples away by making it less type in and play. : /

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:15 pm

There's definitely a reason modded servers always have lower numbers. A lot of people don't want to learn how to mod Minecraft, and some may not even have the memory requirements for some of the modpacks.

Anyway, does this new vore plugin have functionality for actually satisfying hunger in-game?

The reason I stayed away from the other vore server was that if I'm going to have a vore mod, I don't exactly want to be eating regular Minecraft food. (I understand that it might not be possible. I'm just checking.)
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby SerenaBlaze » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:30 am

CrusaderSweetie wrote:There's definitely a reason modded servers always have lower numbers. A lot of people don't want to learn how to mod Minecraft, and some may not even have the memory requirements for some of the modpacks.

Anyway, does this new vore plugin have functionality for actually satisfying hunger in-game?

The reason I stayed away from the other vore server was that if I'm going to have a vore mod, I don't exactly want to be eating regular Minecraft food. (I understand that it might not be possible. I'm just checking.)

The vore plugin is only server side, you can login fine vanilla or with the extra client side rp plugins and still be able to vore. :)

I think it fill up the food bar the same as when you eat normal food but its vore instead in game, i havent made the plugin and having a break right now, someone else more active staff or player could tell you more especially the plugin maker on our team farmdee.

You should be able to survive purely as pred in game by eating players and animals with the plugin, no regular food needed or again a mod to add yourself for the vore functionality. :wink:

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby dst3313 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:40 am

I can confirm that eating mobs or players, and then digesting them, serves to satisfy hunger. It's probably actually a little bit overpowered in that regards; a full meal can give quite a bit of saturation (which is basically a potion condition of being full) in addition to filling up your hunger bar totally. Players give more saturation (and also "souvenirs" :D) when they are eaten, but mobs (both hostile and passive) work just fine too.
Trust no one. Even me.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:02 pm

For those interested. The server is still open for new members!

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Postby SerenaBlaze » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:17 pm

Update: We had to remove our dynmap due to lack of ability to have a port for it with our new server host unfortunately.

SerenaBlaze
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game