Vore RP. Male Prey LF Male Pred~ (POSSESSION THEME)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Vore RP. Male Prey LF Male Pred~ (POSSESSION THEME)

Postby Shifzor » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:52 am

Hello and thanks for clicking on this! :3

Looking to be nommed by any dominant preds with a special twist to it. It involves primarily vore and possession. Vore of course being the kind that we all know but for this RP, I definitely prefer soft oral vore, same-sized and endosoma, though digestion is allowed. Possession being the kink where one character has the ability to completely take control of another character by forcefully integrating/phasing themselves into said character. Combining both kinks, an example scenario would be a vengeful, hungry spirit that wishes to take control of one character so that said spirit finally has a physical body that they can use to indulge in their voracious desires, either by swallowing up their friends, lover and family members. Or just anyone in particular.

Heavily preferring scalie species only. No outright NSFW/NSFL though I am up for a lot of suggestive themes either through bellyplay, romance, teasing, dominance, lewd words and whatnot. Just looking for a teasing RP with a lot of focus on vore and bellyplay. Even love permavore scenarios! Feel free to ask about other interests. Doesn't really need to be a plot or anything, can just be one shot and IC approaches are really welcomed. Though I'm happy to do a plot. Can also be a casual RP tease thing that we do from time to time as I really love that. Just keeping each other in check, one being in the belly and the other outside. Prefer to have some literacy and a few liners. Feel free to DM, always up for it

Requirements
1. Decent grammar and writing. Just so that its understandable and readable.
2. A paragraph of few liners.
3. Soft oral vore only. No alternate forms of vore. Same-size too (Even better if its a larger prey!) So as long it makes a considerable bulge.
4. No NSFW - In sense of description of sex outright or genitalia. Suggestive actions such as groping, making out, cuddling, rubbing, kneading, etc are allowed. I tend to go a lot into sexytimes but without describing the genitalia process (other than breasts).
5. No hard vore, full tour, etc. I am very much alright with many vore-related kinks such as belching, bellyplay, drool, musk, etc.

6. I lean a lot more heavily on prey.

Below are my favourites.

Favourites
POSSESSION
Possession of opposite genders (female voracious ghost possessing a male character is hot and vice versa)
Soft, Oral Vore
Same Size
Size Difference (1-2 ft)
Smaller Pred eating a Big prey
Endo/Safe Vore
Permanent Endo Vore
Belly Imprisonment
Punishment Vore
Aggressive Vore (Predator showed no mercy as he violently gulp down the prey)
Long description of being swallowed and being encased within a belly.
Tight and cramped bellies (Able to see the imprints!)
Big, straining bellies
Tasting/Tongue Play
Maws
Possessive predator
Protective Vore
Sleeping in the belly
Bellyplay (Pressing belly against something, kissing, licking and snuggling the belly)
Throatplay
Taunts and teasing of the prey
Drool and belching
Physical Affection/Cuddling
Vore as Transportation
Unwilling and shy predator
Multiple Prey (Forcing main prey to listen to other preys being digested)
Romantic and Affectionate vore~
Tummy sounds
Stomach aches
Threatening to digest
Scalie species

Not interested
Human preds
NSFW (AV/CB/UB)
Scat/Full-tour
Gas stuff (Farting)
Hard vore
Macro/Micro
Giants
Watersports

Feel free to ask anymore about other kinks!

Thank you for reading and I hope to get to stay in one of your bellies soon~

Last bumped by Shifzor on Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:52 am.
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!