Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Shrinking Fun v0.50 >>Updated: 11/19/2017<<

Postby ikazuchi » Tue May 28, 2019 11:33 am

Thanks but, no. I will not take that approach.
I will try to create a similar system for the vore games, but the current one is just too messy.
It is a individual script with cross references that are just a pain in the xxx if you want to understand it, modify it, or expand it with additional scenes.

And believe me, i tried it ~0,5 years ago and it really hurt. Just to fully understand all the cryptic variable used and where they were used in all the different scripts that were running at the same time i had to write several pages of an addendum.

From my previous experience i will first recreate the overworld, introduce a time system, place placeholders for the vore scenes and then work on a steamlined vore system.
The goal is to not use ANY plugins, because i want to keep it as simple as possible so it is easier to add more content later.
The .. i would call it spaghetti code is most likely the reason development got very slow (and several bugs about size and time appeared during development)

A perfect example would be the games by FENOXO, they are not vore centered, but one was present all the time would see the humble beginning, creating a basic environment and then adding on to it.
This is my goal, to reach a point where i can add new stuff with as less work as possible later. All by creating a simple and steamlined system.

Due to the holiday this thursday i hope i will be able to start working then.
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Draupnir7 » Tue May 28, 2019 4:23 pm

Godspeed, son.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby ikazuchi » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:42 pm

OK,
i just started on it again with some delay, due to some family and work events (nothing bad, just normal stuff).

I think I can provide a basic time-line on how long everything will take.
As announced before, I will have to rewrite a lot because re-creation will be easier than learning the complex scripts used.

2 weeks (mid June) -> recreation of standard sized map and events (incl. basic variables and switches)
3 weeks (end June) -> recreation of small sized map and events (incl. basic variables and switches)

After that it starts to get more complicated and more difficult for me to give estimates.

Dialogue based (fast progress)
Combat based (much? slower progress)

****At this point I will start a new thread and ask for support with writing and new artworks****

I will definitely need help with the artwork later on, as I remember having problems with aligning the single pieces of art to the big images.
Else it will take longer to implement the artworks again.
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby EvanLora » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:22 pm

ikazuchi wrote:OK,
i just started on it again with some delay, due to some family and work events (nothing bad, just normal stuff).

I think I can provide a basic time-line on how long everything will take.
As announced before, I will have to rewrite a lot because re-creation will be easier than learning the complex scripts used.

2 weeks (mid June) -> recreation of standard sized map and events (incl. basic variables and switches)
3 weeks (end June) -> recreation of small sized map and events (incl. basic variables and switches)

After that it starts to get more complicated and more difficult for me to give estimates.

Dialogue based (fast progress)
Combat based (much? slower progress)

****At this point I will start a new thread and ask for support with writing and new artworks****

I will definitely need help with the artwork later on, as I remember having problems with aligning the single pieces of art to the big images.
Else it will take longer to implement the artworks again.

Thanks for your work and initiative, it will definitely turn out great! I can help with some ideas sometimes, hope you get as much help as possible at said point.
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

Postby ikazuchi » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:41 pm

Ok, good news.
I managed to get some hours into the RPGMAKER and finished the basic map and finished moving ~40% of events from the shrunken map to the normal map (incl. a switch so they only actually work when shrunken, large events are still available when shrunk, but i will remove them with another switch later on if needed).
I do not know if i can keep up that speed as it is dependant on my wife and son allowing me some time to play on my pc.

################################

The biggest headache for me will be the pictures during the vore combat scenes.
They are split into background main images and "action" images which change depending on the situation.

If someone knows how to align them etc. it would be nice if I could get some small introduction into it.
Last time i tried it I had massive problems with putting the action images into the proper location of the main image

#################################

Also there may be some problems with the dialogue, because i have to reassemble it and it might get.. out of order.
But that problem, I think, can be solved fastest by getting someone else to play and test later.
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby NovaDragn » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:05 pm

ikazuchi wrote:Ok, good news.
I managed to get some hours into the RPGMAKER and finished the basic map and finished moving ~40% of events from the shrunken map to the normal map (incl. a switch so they only actually work when shrunken, large events are still available when shrunk, but i will remove them with another switch later on if needed).
I do not know if i can keep up that speed as it is dependant on my wife and son allowing me some time to play on my pc.

They are split into background main images and "action" images which change depending on the situation.

If someone knows how to align them etc. it would be nice if I could get some small introduction into it.
Last time i tried it I had massive problems with putting the action images into the proper location of the main image

Also there may be some problems with the dialogue, because i have to reassemble it and it might get.. out of order.
But that problem, I think, can be solved fastest by getting someone else to play and test later.

So happy your working on this first. But family comes first! Attend to the wify, we like our attention :p
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby CoordinatedDemeanor » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:43 pm

@ikazuchi about align I am don't know what is the problem but maybe you could calculate by giving the half of X and Y value.

It is a shame that the game is not developed any more, I really liked it. I would not take the dev code since I think the best way it to fork it by creating a new one, not just a copy. It'd like to try to dev my own project but I am afraid that I am not good at img edition and I am not a native english speaker so my writting is far from perfect, the only thing I have is my dev degree and my experience on rpg maker :lol:
CoordinatedDemeanor
New to the forum

Postby iepie122 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:31 am

If I'm correct you can align them by not changing their X and Y coordinates on the screen, they are already aligned in the folder. Just remember that picture 1 takes no priority over picture 2, so if, for example you have a base image, an image of the cock and an image of the tiny in it, then you put the base image as image number 1, the cock image as image number 2 and the tiny image as image number 3
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby ikazuchi » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:13 pm

iepie122 wrote:

If I'm correct you can align them by not changing their X and Y coordinates on the screen, they are already aligned in the folder. Just remember that picture 1 takes no priority over picture 2, so if, for example you have a base image, an image of the cock and an image of the tiny in it, then you put the base image as image number 1, the cock image as image number 2 and the tiny image as image number 3

I understand what you mean, and it is quite embarrassing to admit that I did not think about that.
Might work even easier then.
Though when i will share the initial reworked release it will only be a dialogue, without a combat system. (will either just enter stat checks to open up dialogue options [Fallout style] or a very slimmed down combat system later)

Bad news though, with the warm weather, much work due to coworkers on vacation and other family stuff i made no progress since my last post.

Still i am not dead and will keep updating the current status here at least bi-weekly.
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby NinjaBiel » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:34 pm

saber25 wrote:Can anyone make a video of all the scenes please? I dont have a computer and from what i skimmed through the chat there isnt a way i can play on my phone.
you can play on the phone if you download this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ernys.rgss then you just search YouTube on how you use the app (it's easy to use, I just can not explain why I'm too lazy) :-D
NinjaBiel
New to the forum

Postby Redactedjr » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:49 pm

what are we supposed to do at night after the CV girl?
Redactedjr
New to the forum

Postby JeebyHeebies » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:19 pm

I escaped from alice, but when the screen faded to black the music just kept going and it never loaded. Is it a glitch or just my computer?
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby JeebyHeebies » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:27 pm

Nvm turns out the screen is just stuck as black after escaping but that's still a problem, the only way to return to normal is to try to exit the room without looking, then hope another girl finds you.
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonlover19 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:38 pm

What app do you use for Windows to open and play the game? my computer does not have the correct app and I am curious as to how do you do it.
Dragonlover19
New to the forum

Postby darknessblades » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:03 am

ikazuchi wrote:Thanks but, no. I will not take that approach.
I will try to create a similar system for the vore games, but the current one is just too messy.
It is a individual script with cross references that are just a pain in the xxx if you want to understand it, modify it, or expand it with additional scenes.

And believe me, i tried it ~0,5 years ago and it really hurt. Just to fully understand all the cryptic variable used and where they were used in all the different scripts that were running at the same time i had to write several pages of an addendum.

From my previous experience i will first recreate the overworld, introduce a time system, place placeholders for the vore scenes and then work on a steamlined vore system.
The goal is to not use ANY plugins, because i want to keep it as simple as possible so it is easier to add more content later.
The .. i would call it spaghetti code is most likely the reason development got very slow (and several bugs about size and time appeared during development)

A perfect example would be the games by FENOXO, they are not vore centered, but one was present all the time would see the humble beginning, creating a basic environment and then adding on to it.
This is my goal, to reach a point where i can add new stuff with as less work as possible later. All by creating a simple and steamlined system.

Due to the holiday this thursday i hope i will be able to start working then.

i do understand your frustration of the vore system. "with cheatplugin for rpgmaker MV" i noticed over 30+ value's change with the system after each move, and only a few ones are key value's that are for dept/difficulty.

and after you escaped the value's reset/change again, making it really shitty to alter/escape.

i do recommend a debug window that shows all value's attached to the system, after you have created a vore system yourself.

that way we can more easily bugtest the new system using the cheat-plugin. {also make sure that all the vore-system value's are near each other in the value-list}
darknessblades
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:14 pm

And speaking of the topic of "Cheating the game", i documenting every girl action while i was basically spending 6 hours playing this game, over and over. :lol:

Dickgirl actions
Spoiler: show
Dickgirl
1 - None
2 - Cock Spazims
3 - Penis Throbbing from Arousal
4 - Tugs you in deeper (Strong)
5 - Tugs you in deeper (Light)
6 - Cock tightens
7 - Self-aroused
8 - Relaxing
9 - Talking
10 - None
11 - "Fast Asleep" Text
12 - "Penis twitches" while pulling you in
13 - "Arousal Sleep" Text + Decreases sleepyness.

Vaginal actions
Spoiler: show
Vagina
1 - Breathe! (Arousal)
2 - Pussy Throb
3 - Pulls you in Powerfully
4 - Pulls you in slightly
5 - Clenching
6 - Self-Aroused
7 - Relaxing
8 - Talking (Anya: Random chance for Vanessa to arrive, if the player have a depth greater than 70)
9 - None
10 - None
11 - None
VV (Until Depth 100...) 12 - Get dressed VV
(Panties; Hoisery/Panties(?); Getting to work; (If work) Next Destination)
13 - Walking (Maid)
14 - Work (Maid) (Random chance for Vanessa to arrive, if the player have a depth greater than 70)
15 - Running
17 - Giggles
18 - Pushes the player all the way until depth 120. (Rita)
(Depth 120+) 18 - Calming down(?)(Rita)
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby right2fail » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:11 am

It's a damn shame that this project hasn't received any updates since 2017. This is by far the best shrinking/giantess game I have ever played. It's like it combines all the best aspects of both Shrink EXP and Tiny Misadventures, two of my other favorite gts games.
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby right2fail » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:41 pm

Does anyone know how to trigger the event where you fall onto Alice (white haired girl) in the common room? I've gone micro and tried jumping down from the vents onto the sofa in the common room, but she's never there. I always land in an empty room. I've tried using the statue to skip time forward, in case she shows up at a different, time but nothing seems to change.

Edit: I also can't get the rumored vore event I've heard mentioned to happen; after I drink the potion she disappears.
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby ikazuchi » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:19 am

#updated with download key

Sorry for not posting for so long, but I have been quite busy in RL..

This is the project file, no game file. READ THIS LINE HERE!
Nothing is coded so everyone can modify as they wish.
Download:

Updated Links 9th of April 2022. No changes but the downloads were not working anymore.
https://mega.nz/file/yrwkBQLa#ykdC6_vM- ... 3AYqgXcXH0

The world in the game consists actually of two worlds, I merged most of it, including events together, but some are left.
Reworked areas which are marked with a * are basically done(except for vore events maybe)
subfolders for worlds.jpg

The main reworked subfolder includes all texts and events i did not implement into the reworked world yet.
left events.jpg

Vore events do not work as intended, some might give results, some might just skip.
But all the art files are decoded and useable, so reconstruction will just take time but should pose no impossible feats.
images.jpg

Common events are still unmodified, but should not work anymore since normal world events that triggered them are now changed and do not refer to them anymore.
common events.jpg

Regular events in the "reworked" area are mostly rewritten
regular events.jpg

Daytime is now not a switch anymore, but a varaiable, which goes from 0 to 5. This should make it easier to make certain events only appear during certain times.
day.jpg

For Random events there is a randomizer variable (always the same to keep it slim) which is generated and checked each time a room is entered.
random.jpg

There is much more to see, but I uplaoded the "project" folder, so everyone who wants can have a look.
Or modify it, if they believe they can add something to it that makes sense.

Best regards to all who love this game too!
Last edited by ikazuchi on Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby GuiGui83 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:34 am

Hi,

You forgot to put the encryption key in your link.

Thanks for sharing your work :D
GuiGui83
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game