Disposal/scat preferences

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Disposal/scat preferences

Postby Cowrie » Thu May 09, 2019 4:44 pm

It depends on what sort of pred I'm playing/writing about/making art of, but generally I prefer a fairly normal consistency, though I'm also fond of stuff where it gets gradually softer and more liquid as the bowel movement progresses, due to the later stuff not having had time to get as much water absorbed. Presence or absence of bones is dependent on the character's digestive tract, but the bones are usually at least somewhat corroded or broken if there. For how it feels coming out, it also varies, but usually my characters enjoy the process. I like the size of the remains to reflect the size of the meal. If it's deposited in a normal toilet, a same-size prey might very well fill the bowl well past capacity, depending on how efficient the pred character's digestive tract is, but it will have less volume than the person did. On that note, location also varies, but depends more on scenario than character. Usually I go for either a toilet or something fairly natural, but public can also be fun, especially if the act of eating was also in front of an audience. Someone above mentioned shitting out a prey's remains in the middle of their funeral. I could really get into that. And for planet vore, I typically imagine a moon-sized turd being left floating in space where the planet used to be.

One particular kink of mine is that, while I don't like scat-play, I really love the idea of another character pressing their ear against my character's abdomen to listen to her take a shit, especially if the character doing so is a future prey. If I'm playing a herm or dickgirl, bonus points if the other character is giving mine a blowjob while they listen.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Starduster » Tue May 14, 2019 11:48 am

I personally really, really like when there is nothing left of the prey aside from shit. Really helps the degredation in the form of "there is nothing left of you but shit" sort of way.
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu May 16, 2019 5:33 pm

A predator that is both experienced and adapted to handle large prey, would likely compact their digested prey into one huge loaf in the same way we do our food, unless of course something went wrong. The skeleton would likely be buried underneath all that meat as well. Just one huge log, solid but smooth.

I’m addition, a pred should also have wide hips to help with the passing.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Sat May 18, 2019 7:37 am

at_tltb wrote:
EnderDracolich wrote:
somedude601 wrote:What do you like the final result to be like? Should it be hard or soft? Bones and clothes scattered throughout, or as clean as any other bowel movement.

I prefer it to be of a healthy consistency, color, and amount for the species. So for a humanoid predator, that means normal humanoid waste. Bones shouldn't be digested unless the predator has a digestive system that is actually capable of that. Meaning bones are often part of disposal. I don't focus on the grossness of the bowel movement. I don't want the predator to have excessive waste, or unhealthy, off-color, or loose stool. I see no appeal in that at all, and find it off-putting.

In a grave. Call me sentimental, but I'm not into Vore for humiliation, and so treating human remains like normal poo doesn't interest me. It should be returned to the earth in a respectful, if nonetheless final and lasting, manner.

I think the matter is always a consistency with some boundary condition, for if everything should be just like the real life, vore with human preds itself would be impossible.
With a condition where things like cum digestion/milk digestion are possible, scat with no bones or any other trace of the prey except some cloths makes more sense, I believe.

There can be many possible settings which can make the condition but I think these are the most simple settings for it.
1. every body fluids from exocrine glands can digest/assimilate things
2. With enough time depending on many conditions, it can assimilate living body completely without any visible trace.

Since I also love many different kind of vore and transformation in them, disposal with no bones is not only hotter but also sounds more natural. (If her mere cum can assimilate me completely, why not stomach juices?)

I do like this idea if it is what I think you're talking about. The idea of a predator having that much control that she can destroy or create/preserve life with her body is the one aspect of digestion I'm 100% down with.

As for other types of disposal, there is one form of it I like which is non-scat disposal. The predator pooping out something that smells and looks at least tolerable is very appealing. This can be food items, some gelatinous substance devoid of nutrition, or anything.
Jayezox
---

Postby Taliaofaxeris » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:13 pm

I like human remains in the poop such as Bones, Clothes, Hair, Fur (If prey is a Neko) and Skulls

I like the poops to be contained so it can be stored as part of a collection like in Box's, Containers, Capsules, Bins, Chest, Bags and my personal favorite Urns

And something else I like the pred not absorbing any nutrients from the prey preferring to turn him/her into an absolutely massive shit instead to the point where a bathtub may need to be used instead of a toilet
Taliaofaxeris
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:06 am

Taliaofaxeris wrote:...I like the poops to be contained so it can be stored as part of a collection like in Boxes, Containers, Capsules, Bins, Chests, Bags and my personal favorite, Urns ...

So, like a crystalline outer shell? Trés intréssànt... I think I've read a story like that once...

Taliaofaxeris wrote:...And something else I like the pred not absorbing any nutrients from the prey preferring to turn him/her into an absolutely massive shit instead to the point where a bathtub may need to be used instead of a toilet...

Part of the digestive process is absorbing nutrients, in which part of the process also alters the end byproduct. Otherwise, the end byproduct wouldn't resemble anything like what we would normally associate with scat. I mean, I get the preference of having more undigested remains, but what you speak of is simply dissolution. Of course, here I go on about what I know as an alchemist and applying said knowledge to a mostly fantasy subject. Go, me, lol
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Taliaofaxeris » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:31 pm

Part of the digestive process is absorbing nutrients, in which part of the process also alters the end byproduct. Otherwise, the end byproduct wouldn't resemble anything like what we would normally associate with scat. I mean, I get the preference of having more undigested remains, but what you speak of is simply dissolution. Of course, here I go on about what I know as an alchemist and applying said knowledge to a mostly fantasy subject. Go, me, lol[/quote]

Somehow I missed the replay. I know absorbing nutrients is part of vore but I saw an imagine by Genly in which he has a dragon girl that doesn't do that and instead turns girls to giant poops and I very much liked it

https://aryion.com/g4/view/387178
Taliaofaxeris
New to the forum

Postby TurtleNapkins » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:16 pm

I think it would vary based on pred species. If its a well known carnivore then the prey should come out smooth and without much left to see what the once were. Just brown tubes.

But if it was a non typical pred species then it would have more bones and things of that sort. I love to see skulls wedging themselves into a preds ass blocking the flow of 'traffic' as well.

But one thing i love seeing is when the prey is digested and a considerable portion of their body ends up becoming shit. So say they eat a 100 pound meal. Then in the end they would ve dumping out 90 pounds of waste
TurtleNapkins
New to the forum

Postby CuriousOne50 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:25 pm

I have a preference where the disposal is a bit larger than normal, but not -considerably- so. However, since bones tend to be the hardest part to break down, I enjoy there being most of the bones present. Either with them somewhat weakened and broken, or even if just a few are released. Full sized skeletons however would be a bite difficult to pass off. So, probably a smattering of bones along with the usual substance. Depending on the size of the prey, the disposal would also have to vary in size of course.
CuriousOne50
New to the forum

Postby VorishHorish » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:36 pm

I prefer it to be a completely normal bowel movement. I like feral preds so what I like is when the scat looks like any other piece of scat from that particular animal. I also like when the pred doesn’t treat the scat differently and just leaves it on the ground, without thinking anything about you.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby NisseHult » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:06 pm

Being a very big fan of disposal, I prefer if the pred who ate me shits out my remains during one of her normal trips to the toilet.
Moreover, I like it if she's also casually dressed, perhaps just wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants (around her ankles).
Additionally, I love it if she's reading her favourite magazine meanwhile, thus not paying too much attention to me or the process of disposing me - after all, I was just food to her.

That being said, I'm of course always open to other sorts of disposal.
NisseHult
Somewhat familiar

Postby IvesBentonEaton » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:10 am

The short version: large, firm, and all at once with no bones or other undigested bits—and still alive.

Now for the long version that explains the short version.

The science nerd part of me says that predators that can swallow prey whole can digest bone thoroughly; even the human digestive system can dissolve bones if they are not too big—it has to, since it won't pass the pyloric sphincter otherwise. Bones that are too big that manage to squeeze by that sphincter and out of the stomach could cause painful and possibly fatal bowel blockages, depending on the size of the predator.

The science nerd in me also knows that a creature swallowed whole isn't going to be disposed of all at once: the softer tissues would dissolve before the bones and be processed first, with the rest disposed of later. Even if this wasn't so, it is unlikely that a predator would eliminate the entire meal in one sitting (or squatting, if you prefer).

But vore is fantasy anyway. Almost everyone, regardless of other scat preferences, bones or no bones about it (sorry), prefer that the prey is disposed of all at once instead of in bits and pieces. My own preference is for sentient disposal—non-fatal—because I like the prey to experience the entire process: of being digested, massaged through the gut over the course of a couple of days, and being squeezed out. Even with "normal" soft vore, the prey is dead long before the body is rendered to chyme in the stomach.

This, of course, generally means a setting with magic—or, following Clarke's Third (turd?) Law, a setting with technology so advanced that it is indistinguishable from magic. (My corollary is that the reverse is also true, but I digress.) In my setting, such magic exists. That magic also ensures that the "remains" come out all at once and controls the consistency: constipation would have the danger of not coming out in one pass, and the intent of the spell would be defeated as the prey reconstituted in several pieces scattered across the landscape. Likewise, exiting as a runny stool could lead to similar problems. So the magic not only allows the prey to survive the process, it ensures a healthy, firm, and comfortable (if rather large) single bowel movement from the predator.

The predator still takes something from the meal, so the prey will be thinner, weaker, and ravenously hungry after the defensive transmutation ends—but the magic makes sure that the predator's bowels do not extract so much that the prey can't reconstitute. Since the magic does most of the preliminary "digestion" in the stomach by way of the transmutation, the predator still has a net gain in biological energy: it still gets more from the meal than it spent to digest it.

As for where: well, toilet disposal, under such circumstances, would either clog the toilet—or, if it was designed to handle such large loads, disperse the remains in the sewage system or whatever passes for it so that the prey could not successfully reconstitute—which is fine if one wants a fatal outcome anyway. Naturally, feral predators will just squat wherever is convenient: the original magic was designed with that in mind, which is why the magic grants the "digested" prey a sense of touch, pressure, and temperature throughout the process so that he or she can tell when disposal has happened. Since most creatures have no interest in their feces, they will leave when they are done and the magic can be dismissed and the former prey can escape.

In the case of humanoid predators, diaper disposal can be fun for both, if one likes that sort of thing. Of course, even if they are giants (of less than completely ridiculous size), humanoids can't reasonably swallow another smaller humanoid whole—at least, not without other magic—which also happens to be available…
Come and hear the Tales of a Visceral Voyager
If you don’t, Zōēā’s poor snake will go hungry.
You wouldn’t want that, would you? :(
IvesBentonEaton
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion