Disposal/scat preferences

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Disposal/scat preferences

Postby Nikkidafox » Sun May 05, 2019 4:49 pm

First off, this thread isn't to discuss whether or not you like disposal, but how you like it. Also I'm referring to "traditional" disposal, e.g. out the anus after digestion. What do you like the final result to be like? Should it be hard or soft? Bones and clothes scattered throughout, or as clean as any other bowel movement. And where do you like your prey (or yourself) dumped? Just in the toilet, outside, maybe buried? Personally I like it to be more or less a normal bowel movement, except for size and perhaps a small amount of bone. With non-feral predators, the toilet is my preferred destination. With feral predators obviously this isn't going to happen.
Nikkidafox
Participator

Re: Disposal/scat preferences

Postby Hoboman » Sun May 05, 2019 5:11 pm

Typically, I agree, I do like a somewhat larger bowel movement with certain objects the prey had on them when they were eaten.
As to where, depends on the situation. When possible, the toilet. Sometimes, I do like a scenario that involves the urge to go hitting the pred away from any toilet, forcing them to go outdoors. Camping scenarios too, or when the pred lured the prey into the woods to be eaten, and digs a hole to bury the resulting bowel movement/evidence in. (Not a fan of feral preds myself.)
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TETRO » Sun May 05, 2019 5:51 pm

I generally prefer it to be firm and healthy. I enjoy a lot of variation though. Sometimes the predator has a tougher digestive system and they can really reduce their prey to a uniform brown mass. Other times there's a lot of bones and other such indigestible parts left at the other end. I enjoy both, and I like there to be justification for what's left in the scat based on what sort of pred and prey are involved. For the most part though, I think things like clothes and other non-foods should leave some sort of trace in the scat. Even if the pred's tough belly grinds it all up, there should be some sort of fibers left behind. The size on the other hand, should reflect the size of who they ate and how much of them they managed to absorb.

I prefer the bowel movement to be satisfying for the predator, whether it takes effort to push out, or slides out with ease. There should be some relief and pleasure after it's all released.

As for location, it should be anywhere that makes sense. It should either be in the toilet or in nature. I like the idea of a predator taking a nice poop and not even giving much thought to what that poop used to be. They just sit on the toilet, let it out, flush and move on, not even appreciating that the their bowel movement was a living , thinking being not long ago. Or, if they're in the wilderness, they just let it all out when they feel the urge and move on. Of course, I still enjoy it when a predator acknowledges the person they're shitting out.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby Gutswimmer » Sun May 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Well, I'm in the same boat as TETRO. I prefer the predator's bowel movements to be nice and firm, large enough to pleasantly stretch them out and to show that they clearly ate a full-sized creature. I generally prefer bones to be present, but a uniform log with smaller articles of identification (such as clothes, hair or fur, and undigested valuables) can also be pleasant. I prefer the defecation to be in a place that someone else will encounter the waste, i.e. a public restroom for other unfortunate people to encounter. I particularly enjoy vivid descriptions of the foul odor that seems inevitable with such large loads of ex-prey. Bonus points if the predator makes a spectacle of their defecation; if a pred unloads a loved one at a funeral, or a teacher releases a student in biology class, etc. Sometimes the reactions of others to the act is as important as the act of pooping itself.

And the cherry on top is a description of the texture of the feces, i.e. if it starts off hard and knobbly but it becomes more smooth and pleasurable as it cools along.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun May 05, 2019 7:29 pm

I mostly enjoy scat consistency to be mostly like that of any other bowel movement - a chief component of many of my vore fantasies is that digestion/disposal should be as comfortable as possible for the pred and the process should be as close to any other food being digested. That said,in select scenarios bones in the scat can be fun, such as when the pred has already eaten one prey and taunts the other with the evidence in their poop, lol.

Disposal sites? Always been a fan of outside disposal - it really drives the "animal" part of the whole thing up quite a few notches. I love the idea of being eaten by a dainty girl and then deposited in a pile on the forest floor like she was a bear or other animal, haha.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pony32 » Sun May 05, 2019 8:33 pm

I prefer it to be a completely normal bowel movement, normal size, no bones or any other object, and in the toilet. after i am digested i want there to be no trace of me, it looks like any other bowel movement, I was digested just like any other meal.
Pony32
New to the forum

Postby stearwing » Mon May 06, 2019 4:15 am

For my eastern dragon I'm assuming a digestive efficiency of about 80% matter absorbed, which I've been told is fairly normal for reptiles. On an average person (mass about 75kg) that leaves 15kg of waste, which fills about one and a half household buckets (assuming a density roughly equal to that of water).
Now as far as composition is concerned, there'll probably be some hair, fur, or similar keratinous tissue in there, along with other indigestibles. For preference I'll take small bits and pieces of bone strewn in, but nothing ever comes out of him intact.
Beyond that, I tend to err on the firm side. People should provide some entertainment on the way out, and that means some pressure and texture.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby French_snack » Mon May 06, 2019 4:45 am

Pony32 wrote:I prefer it to be a completely normal bowel movement, normal size, no bones or any other object, and in the toilet. after i am digested i want there to be no trace of me, it looks like any other bowel movement, I was digested just like any other meal.

I agree. I like the pred girl to just sit on the toilet, do a perfectly normal and 'healthy' poo as she does every day, then flush and move on.

In my stories, that's what most of my characters do. Some, though, get a bit of naughty pleasure from defecating the remains of people they've digested, and they get turned on as they empty their bowels.

Here's the ending from this story of mine, with a female human character taking pleasure from being on the toilet:

Spoiler: show
By the time she went to sleep that night, listening happily to soft little gurgles from her hard-working stomach, she felt peaceful, content, remarkably pleased with herself, and profoundly satiated. She slept soundly and, though she dreamt, was able to remember only a sort of vague but serene and restful bliss from those dreams when she next woke.

Going through the routines in the morning had an almost surreal feel to it, as though life simply could not slip back into ordinary tasks after… after that. As she sat with Brandon eating breakfast in the hotel restaurant, she was acutely aware not only that her stomach was now empty, but that Chelsea was now a flow of chyme somewhere inside her guts. The thought made her feel quite tingly.

It was a warm, pleasant day, and she and her boyfriend were keen to make the most of it. She insisted on a little shopping in the morning, and in the afternoon they strolled through the large, beautiful and peaceful ‘Garden of the World’, a public park with an assortment of well-tended Oriental gardens. Pleasantly weary after several hours of walking, they ate a fairly early dinner at the hotel, and retired to their room to flop about and relax.

Brandon suggested a game of chess, something they both enjoyed, and they sat at the table, rapidly getting absorbed in the game –with much laughing and mutual good-natured comments on good or poor moves–, with German television droning at a low volume in the background.

Sandra was holding her own but was on the defensive when, quite gradually, she became aware of a mounting pressure in her backside. A blush coloured her cheeks, her conscious mind catching up with the natural stimuli of her body.

“What are you grinning about?” Brandon asked, playful.

“I have to go,” Sandra whispered, in a small, happy, excited voice. She stood, leaned over, and kissed him.

This was the moment she had been waiting for. This was the moment she had had in mind, about twenty-four hours earlier, when she had felt Chelsea’s shrunken form slip away smoothly down her throat.

“Have fun!” Brandon smiled.

Sandra giggled, delighted. She found herself almost skipping, and humming, as she crossed the short distance to the bathroom.

As she did so, there was a slightly more insistent twinge within her bottom. Chelsea, it seemed, after a long winding journey through the hot, dark, intimate depths of her body, was now quite ready to come out.

She closed the door –without locking it–, pulled down her skirt and panties, and sat her bare bottom on the toilet seat, shifting a little to make herself comfortable. For a short while, then, she sat still, focusing on what she could sense, and how it made her feel.

She could feel the accumulated matter pressing inside her, against her tightly clenched anus. She could have unclenched and let it out right then, but of course it would all have been over far too soon. Instead, she concentrated on that feeling, and on what it meant. Her breathing, gradually, became a little more rapid, and a warm, moist, tingling glow formed in her loins, beginning to spread through her.

She rather enjoyed doing a poo even in normal times, but today… Today was an experience like no other. Today she had what she had always wanted: the remains of a woman whom she had digested, mixed up with the rest of her poo in the tightly-packed confines of her rectum. She shivered with a sharp, sudden spasm of pleasure at the thought, a little gasp escaping her lips.

She squirmed on the toilet seat. Her arousal was a hot, pulsing throb, a damp thrilling itch, and her hand went to her crotch without her even consciously deciding it. She rubbed at herself, moaning softly. All the while, the surge within her backside, the pressure, became more insistent. It fuelled her desire. She sat, panting, rubbing herself harder.

This was going to require careful timing, she thought, through the hot haze of her rising pleasure. Cautiously, she unclenched, and allowed her tense colon to begin to empty itself. She felt the first lump slide out, thickly, from her bottom. She rubbed herself more vigorously, her fingers twitching, breathing hard. It fell away beneath her; there was a plop, and more came squeezing out through her anus.

“Come on…” she panted, stimulating herself, as she did her poo. “Come on, come on…”

Plop. She had eaten quite a lot the day before, culminating with that very large, filling, delicious seafood dinner, topped off with wonderful little Chelsea for dessert. All of that was now being squeezed out from her rectum, transformed by her digestive system into an utterly indistinct mass. All of it was now simply poo. Plop, again, but still there was more to come, pressing and distending her anus, and surely now it was almost the end; surely Chelsea, or what was left of her, was in this last part, this last lump, coming out now, all in one go…

“Come on!” she gasped, breathless and blissful, her body rocked with spasms of intense pleasure on the toilet seat, her hand wet with her desire. “Come on, come on, out you come… oh-oh-ooooh, yes… Yes, yes!” It was a panting, erupting cry of joy, as she felt the last lump of her poo detach from her hot anus, and fall away into the cold toilet water. The poo which had once been Chelsea was out of her – done. For several seconds longer, she squirmed and wriggled, her hand pumping, and her bladder released a hot continuous stream of urine, emptying itself in turn, uncontrollably.

Finally, she forced her wet hand away from her body, breathing hard. She had forced herself to stop, for now. She would save this moment, and savour it, containing her heightened arousal a few minutes longer, until–

She wiped herself clean, and stood, catching her breath. She looked down at what she had done. A fresh, powerful shiver of pleasure and excitement rushed through her entire body, leaving her momentarily dizzy. With a slightly shaking hand, she flushed, a swirl emptying itself away, until nothing but clean fresh water remained, unsullied, in the toilet bowl.

She pulled up her panties and skirt snugly round her thighs and bottom, washed her hands thoroughly, and walked back out into the main room. Brandon looked up, and smirked. She grinned at him, feeling extremely pleased with herself. He stood, and she moved up close to him.

“Well?” he teased.

“Well, what?” she asked, coyly.

“Well – how did–?”

Her grin broadened, bright with delight. “I did a great big poo,” she whispered in her most sensuous voice, beaming. “And I felt it all come out.”

Simply thinking about it, saying the words, caused a hot stirring of passion deep within her already stimulated arousal. She grabbed his hands, gazing up into his eyes, her eyes shining.

He simply smiled, and said nothing, as she led him with firm, unwavering purpose into the bedroom.

And here's an extract from near the end of part 4 of this story, which is about a competition where young women eat as many shrunken people as they can. In this passage, we have a couple of toilet scenes from the day after the competition, when they've digested. The girl in the first scene gets turned on by doing a poo; the girl in the second scene just empties her bowels, with a touch of pleasure, and moves on.

Spoiler: show
Some twenty-four hours later, Summer and Martin were walking hand-in-hand down a picturesque street, lined with beautifully maintained eighteenth-century buildings. They had visited the ruins of Baden Baden’s Roman thermal baths, before having a nice dinner in town. It was a pleasant evening, unexpectedly warm.

Summer was feeling… peacefully relaxed. It had been a nice day, with nothing to think about other than just having a pleasant time with Martin – enjoying their short holiday.

They were about two streets away from the hotel when she felt a familiar pressure inside her bottom. She slowed her walk a little, and a warm, sly smile blossomed on her face. Martin slowed along with her, and looked at her, questioning.

“What is it?” he asked. “What are you suddenly smiling about?”

She responded by squeezing his hand, and leaned in to kiss him. “I need the toilet,” she whispered, happily.

“Oh!” He laughed. “Right. You naughty girl!”

She grinned at him. The forty-six people she had eaten on the morning of the day before, swallowing them down one by one into her increasingly full tummy, had now finished their journey through the meandering warmth of her digestive system. Her body had extracted from them all the nourishment it could, and was ready to release their remains.

“Shall we walk a bit faster?” her boyfriend asked. “Is it urgent?”

Still smiling with simple happiness, she shook her head. “I can hold,” she said.

“All right.” He squeezed her hand lovingly too, and they made their way without haste back to the hotel. Summer clenched her bottom as she walked, feeling a slightly more insistent press from inside. She beamed, excited. She had been looking forward to this.

By the time they entered the hotel, and took the lift up to their room, the pressure inside her rectum had become more urgent, and rather uncomfortable. She enjoyed it all the same, knowing what it meant, and smiled quietly to herself all the while. Inside their room, she took off her jacket and shoes, continuing to clench, while Martin took his off too. She hummed softly.

Martin laughed. “Okay, love, you’re enjoying this a bit too much!” he teased.

“I disagree!” she said cheerfully. She moved to stand in front of him, and reached up to place her hands on his cheeks. He was only a little bit taller than her, so she did not need to rise high on her tiptoes to kiss him. She did so, pressing her mouth hard against his – kissing him, passionately. She moaned with arousal into their kiss, as he shared in it with her, his hands slipping round her waist, and that tight insistent need made itself felt within her bottom.

“Wow!” As their lips parted, Martin caught his breath. He grinned. “I think you should kiss me like that every time you need the loo!”

Summer laughed, gleefully. “Hold that thought,” she teased. “I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

She skipped excitedly to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She undid her belt and let her skirt fall to the tiles. Next she pulled down her panties past her hips, and shimmied out of them.

“Be patient,” she whispered to the little people whose healthily digested remains were now snugly contained between her buttocks. There was no answer, of course. She sat down, resting her bare bottom on the smooth toilet seat. For a few moments longer, she continued to clench, as she rested her head back and simply enjoyed the feeling.

Then, at last, she allowed her colon to empty itself. Her body was more than ready; the first lump slid out smoothly, falling with a loud plop into the toilet water below. “Ah-aahhh…” she breathed, as a moist heat of pleasure tingled in another intimate, naked area between her legs. A shiver of arousal rushed through her. She nibbled with nervous excitement at her smiling lower lip.

Plop, pl-plop! Her anus stretched and contracted as her poo emerged, sending fresh tingles of enjoyment running through her. She clenched a little again, and then let the rest of it come out. The last lump took a little longer, and she inhaled a shuddering little breath, as she felt every moment of her bottom’s steady squeeze. Finally, there was a clear splop, and a sense of relief. “O-oh-ohhh…” she breathed, panting. She slipped her hand down to her crotch, her fingers brushing ever so lightly against the moist warmth of her arousal.

For a short while, she sat there, steadying her breath. There was a warm smile of contentment on her face – but a twinkle of excitement in her eyes. She withdrew her hand, reached for the toilet paper, and proceeded to wipe her bottom clean. She continued to nibble softly at her lower lip, containing her heightened desire.

When she had finished, she glanced down at what she had done – the remnants of those eager, individual people that she had eaten the day before. Each of them had been different, a person with a unique life behind them; and now… She smiled quietly to herself, and flushed, the swirling waters clearing the toilet bowl until nothing remained.

She washed her hands, put her panties and skirt back on (if only for a few minutes), and walked back out to where Martin was standing at their hotel room window. He turned to her.

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you, you crazy girl?” he smiled.

Summer ran up to him with a gleeful little squeal, and jumped at him. He caught her, slipping his arms down beneath her bottom to hold her, as she wrapped her arms round his waist. She slipped her arms over his shoulders, beaming.

He kissed her. “So… Shall we have an early night, just get some rest?” he teased.

“Don’t you dare!” she smiled. “You” –she kissed him– “are going to make love to me, right now!”

He laughed. “Well, all right then,” he said.

And carried her to their bed.

A while later that same night, Sahiba’s equally bare bottom was seated on a toilet in a small cubicle, as loud muffled disco music blared close by. “Nnnph…” she breathed softly as she pushed, slowly emptying her bowels.

She was at a nightclub, and had been dancing with carefree fun when she had felt that sudden need for the toilet. She shifted her bottom a little now, and pushed again. It was taking her quite a while. But she knew why, of course.

Her stomach yesterday had been very, very full – stuffed with tightly crammed shrunken people, wriggling inside her belly even as she had begun to digest them. Now, they had travelled all the way through her, and her hot little anus was stretched to release a heavy load.

She let it come, without hurry, and thought back to that previous day’s morning, when she had eaten those people up. She smiled slightly. Forty-two had been a record-good score. She’d been in top form! And her tummy had coped well. She slid her hand under her t-shirt and patted it gently, with pride.

The question now was how she could improve on that result. The final next year would be in Turkey. She had to perform well. She had to shine. Being able to eat forty people or more put her among the small number of competitors with a very real chance to get onto the world podium. Could she even win, perhaps? On home ground? That would be fantastic! She would have to train, hard – and practice, practice, practice, getting her tummy used to accepting huge meals.

She felt a flutter of excitement. I can do it! she thought. She would be in the spotlight next year, and she would prove that she was one of the world’s top vore girls, at last.

Plop. She shifted her bare bottom again, as it continued to empty itself of her poo.

There was a knock at the cubicle door.

“Hey,” a familiar, girlish and decidedly tipsy voice called to her, giggling. “What you doing, in there?”

“What do you think I’m doing?” Sahiba retorted, with a slight smile. “Go away!”

“No.” There was a loud bang against the door, then a drunken giggle. “Ooops! Aïe. Sorry! That was my head!”

“Rosemarie, just…” Sahiba laughed, despite herself. “Just give me a few more minutes! Go and be drunk somewhere else.”

“I want to be drunk here,” her friend mumbled, on the other side of the door. Then there was the sound of a tap running, for some reason.

Sahiba smiled, shook her head, and finished emptying her bowels, as quickly as she could. She wiped herself clean, flushed, pulled up her clothes and unlocked the cubicle door, stepping out into the women’s privy area. Rosemarie was leaning a little unsteadily against a tiled wall, but pushed herself upright as her friend appeared. She looked as though she had been splashing water over her face. Sahiba decided not to ask why.

“You’ve finished?” Rosemarie asked, her voice a little slurred with drink.

“If I hadn’t finished, I don’t think I’d be standing in front of you fully clothed,” Sahiba smiled. If her current, somewhat revealing attire could be considered ‘fully clothed’, at least. She walked over to the row of sinks, and washed her hands.

“Come on!” A decidedly giggly Rosemarie put her arm through hers, and tugged at her. “Come on!”

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” Sahiba laughed. And allowed her friend to lead her back out to the dance floor, to have fun.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby 157and493 » Mon May 06, 2019 5:11 am

I cannot even enjoy disposal unless it involves SOME bones, preferably I would want the bowl movement to be about half bones and half poop. Also, I like it when the predator disposes of the prey in a respectful manner.
157and493
Participator

Postby stearwing » Mon May 06, 2019 5:18 am

157and493 wrote:I cannot even enjoy disposal unless it involves SOME bones, preferably I would want the bowl movement to be about half bones and half poop. Also, I like it when the predator disposes of the prey in a respectful manner.

Respectful?
That's a curious adjective to be using here. What qualifies?
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon May 06, 2019 10:51 am

somedude601 wrote:What do you like the final result to be like? Should it be hard or soft? Bones and clothes scattered throughout, or as clean as any other bowel movement.

I prefer it to be of a healthy consistency, color, and amount for the species. So for a humanoid predator, that means normal humanoid waste. Bones shouldn't be digested unless the predator has a digestive system that is actually capable of that. Meaning bones are often part of disposal. I don't focus on the grossness of the bowel movement. I don't want the predator to have excessive waste, or unhealthy, off-color, or loose stool. I see no appeal in that at all, and find it off-putting.

somedude601 wrote:And where do you like your prey (or yourself) dumped? Just in the toilet, outside, maybe buried? With non-feral predators, the toilet is my preferred destination. With feral predators obviously this isn't going to happen.

In a grave. Call me sentimental, but I'm not into Vore for humiliation, and so treating human remains like normal poo doesn't interest me. It should be returned to the earth in a respectful, if nonetheless final and lasting, manner.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon May 06, 2019 10:53 am

stearwing wrote:That's a curious adjective to be using here. What qualifies?

Well. Seeing how I used the same word, I'll answer your inquiry too.

For me, respectful means treating it like it used to be a person. Not leaving it out in the open, or flushing it down a toilet. Burying it in a grave, or in a garden, or some other pleasant location is what I prefer.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Mon May 06, 2019 2:19 pm

somedude601 wrote:First off, this thread isn't to discuss whether or not you like disposal, but how you like it. Also I'm referring to "traditional" disposal, e.g. out the anus after digestion. What do you like the final result to be like? Should it be hard or soft? Bones and clothes scattered throughout, or as clean as any other bowel movement. And where do you like your prey (or yourself) dumped? Just in the toilet, outside, maybe buried? Personally I like it to be more or less a normal bowel movement, except for size and perhaps a small amount of bone. With non-feral predators, the toilet is my preferred destination. With feral predators obviously this isn't going to happen.

Soft but not too soft, never any bones but clothes are fine and I definitely prefer it to be the same size of the prey if digested and bigger if non-digested(who said logic applied?). I also prefer the remains to be dumped on hard surface rather than liquid so no toilet, floor, paper, bath, jar, plate and etc..

Also I know it sounds weird for disposal but I prefer when there is no terrible smell afterwards but either an annoying, normal, good smell, weird smell, you get it.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seelane » Mon May 06, 2019 2:24 pm

EnderDracolich wrote:
somedude601 wrote:What do you like the final result to be like? Should it be hard or soft? Bones and clothes scattered throughout, or as clean as any other bowel movement.

I prefer it to be of a healthy consistency, color, and amount for the species. So for a humanoid predator, that means normal humanoid waste. Bones shouldn't be digested unless the predator has a digestive system that is actually capable of that. Meaning bones are often part of disposal. I don't focus on the grossness of the bowel movement. I don't want the predator to have excessive waste, or unhealthy, off-color, or loose stool. I see no appeal in that at all, and find it off-putting.

somedude601 wrote:And where do you like your prey (or yourself) dumped? Just in the toilet, outside, maybe buried? With non-feral predators, the toilet is my preferred destination. With feral predators obviously this isn't going to happen.

In a grave. Call me sentimental, but I'm not into Vore for humiliation, and so treating human remains like normal poo doesn't interest me. It should be returned to the earth in a respectful, if nonetheless final and lasting, manner.

Depending on the strenght of the stomach, bones can be digested. If its not strong enought to digest bones it will also not entirely digest the prey(would look like a half dead body). This is why you shouldn't bring realist to vore because it will never end the way you want.^^
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby asdaf » Mon May 06, 2019 7:22 pm

You know, for someone whose career plan is more or less "become a pile of shit", you'd think I'd have thought more about the shape/consistency I want to end up as... I think any kind of solid or semi-solid pile would be great, crumpled up on the grass maybe my favorite!
I can see how respectful disposal would be nice, into an urn or grave or something, but mostly I want my pred to look back and think "wooaaahh, nice" as they wipe their butt. A whole person makes a big pile! And yeah, I think I prefer my cracked up bones in there, cute reminder of the finality of it all ^^ Thanks for the question!
asdaf
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon May 06, 2019 8:11 pm

:thonkang:

Interesting takes on all points of view.

So, you might find this boring, but I prefer as thorough of digestion as possible, relishing in the fact that once it is all said and done, there will be absolutely no (visible) traces of anything that would even hint at that any part of me or anything I had on me had been eaten.

I'm very much turned on by a predator's digestive capabilities being so potent that there is nothing recognizable left. Now, as far as disposal preferences like location, size/quantity, and so on...

Where I am disposed of depends on the predator. Something like a crocodile (or other predatory animal), I don't really care.
As far as sentient predators go, that depends on the setting where the digestive journey begins, and ends. Like, I don't expect to suddenly end up in a waste receptacle (that is what a toilet technically is), if I was eaten in some remote jungle or somewhere far from settled society, unless said predator had some ability/tech that allowed them to go to settled society either really quickly or instantly.

Now, I do have one special post-disposal thing I do love, and it doesn't matter where I am eaten and disposed at, but only applies to a specific predator, the voracious transgirl. Being jizzed on with a heavy load. I call this 'tributing', and it's similar to bukakke (I've never participated in such a sexual act though I would with transgirls lol).

As far as size and quantity, that doesn't matter too much to me, though I try not to go to the unrealistic extremes, though there are times when I will add bowel issues like constipation/diarrhea to the mix (I've only done this in my own writing) due to one or more factors (too long to list here). Like, unless their digestive/absorption capabilities are Hyperion levels, I shouldn't be coming out like the remnants of a 2,000 calorie meal, but I also shouldn't be coming out with most of my mass remaining either (like in Duamutef's Glorious VRPG where only about thirty percent of the player is digested with the rest being a big puddle-no wonder Thirsha's monsters are always hungry; they never absorb enough nutrients to keep themselves satisfied!).

On the note of toilet disposal, some people like to overflow the toilet, I don't; that's a hassle I hate dealing with offline (plungers are so fucking stupid) so the solution is to have large capacity toilets. I use these in my writing and in RP.

Shape, consistency...
I did answer the consistency portion in part, but if there are remaining chunks, as I said before, the less recognizable they are the better, the best if there's no possible recognizable traces of anything. I personally don't care that much about the shape I end up in, since all that matters is that I was a good meal and thoroughly digested. That's what matters most to me, lol

Maybe that's boring, maybe it's enlightening, but it is me, a feminine willing prey who would, upon finding her legs halfway in a crocodile's jaws, place her hands between her legs and masturbate rather than against the ground to try to resist. That's how willing I am. I would desire to be treated as a proper meal and not just digested half-assed. Disrespectful. xD
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon May 06, 2019 11:46 pm

Depending on the strenght of the stomach, bones can be digested.

Bones are the hardest to digest part of the body, excluding hair. So it's perfectly plausible to suggest that everything else would be digested except bones.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 157and493 » Tue May 07, 2019 1:09 am

stearwing wrote:
157and493 wrote:I cannot even enjoy disposal unless it involves SOME bones, preferably I would want the bowl movement to be about half bones and half poop. Also, I like it when the predator disposes of the prey in a respectful manner.

Respectful?
That's a curious adjective to be using here. What qualifies?

Maybe beneath a tree, or in a flowerpot, somewhere that gives the impression that the predator was grateful to the prey.
157and493
Participator

Postby at_tltb » Tue May 07, 2019 3:43 am

EnderDracolich wrote:

I think the matter is always a consistency with some boundary condition, for if everything should be just like the real life, vore with human preds itself would be impossible.
With a condition where things like cum digestion/milk digestion are possible, scat with no bones or any other trace of the prey except some cloths makes more sense, I believe.

There can be many possible settings which can make the condition but I think these are the most simple settings for it.
1. every body fluids from exocrine glands can digest/assimilate things
2. With enough time depending on many conditions, it can assimilate living body completely without any visible trace.

Since I also love many different kind of vore and transformation in them, disposal with no bones is not only hotter but also sounds more natural. (If her mere cum can assimilate me completely, why not stomach juices?)
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bradleymiddler » Wed May 08, 2019 12:22 pm

I prefer almost any kind of consistency, I can appreciate some messiness or a solid loaf dump. I just want the predator to have to exert at least a little effort to expel the preys remains out their bumhole, though, so I prefer nice thick hefty shits that stretch the asshole comfortably. Bonus points if the pred gets anally stimulated by the voluminous feces spilling through their rectum.

I’m a gross pervert and am fine with prey being dumped almost anywhere that isn’t where people eat, as long as the pred doesn’t need to hang around and can make good their escape. The dirt, a sidewalk, or even the preys bed/room is just as good as a toilet from this view.
Bradleymiddler
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion