Emi LATEST NEWS: New video released (links)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Emi LATEST NEWS: New video released (links)

Postby DOV27 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:50 pm

i´ve seen your videos since 2011, and you did it in AVARICE but nowadays you can do much better, i have many ideas...
DOV27
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:51 am

"RePlay 4": Official announce + internal Anigif!

Hiya, guys! I'm sooooooo excited about this month! You know why? RIGHT! There's already something like a tradition: Febrary is a RePlay month! This time I'm preparing something special. "RePlay 4" will include amazing close-up and internal mouth scenes, in-mouth-camera view of swallowing and much sticky saliva.

Good news for male vore fans! A male pred version of "RePlay 4" will be done too.

Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/eatmei
...and don't miss the hottest news! I also want to remind that prices got lower! Now, pledging only $10 you will get ALL of the newest animations in best quality! $6 is enough for "early access" to every video on Youtube.
Attachments
005-2.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:06 am

A cool tradition for all RePlay serious!!! The number 4 is going to be released in FEMALE and MALE version!

ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:22 am

RePlay 4 Boot Drop anigifs!

ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:27 am

Gulp! animated gif from the upcoming RePlay4 video!

ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:22 am

RePlay series are my favorite!!! I put much soul into this video and the detalization, and sure you will notice! I did my best with internal mouth scenes as I promised to my Patrons recently, and this video went out really good, I enjoy it myself!
Early access to the top quality (full HD) of this video: $10 Patrons.
Watch this video on Youtube (HD): $6 Patrons.
Male version is coming soon for sure as I'm already finishing rendering.
https://www.patreon.com/eatmei
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby DOV27 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:17 pm

my godness, this video is pretty good, for your next video, I would like to see an avarice chapter 3, including your new improvements, with pov mouth shoots, chewing internal scenes, swallowing food chewed inside view...big one!!! could be fantastic, you got my support, good job, thank you
DOV27
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:59 pm

DOV27 wrote:my godness, this video is pretty good, for your next video, I would like to see an avarice chapter 3, including your new improvements, with pov mouth shoots, chewing internal scenes, swallowing food chewed inside view...big one!!! could be fantastic, you got my support, good job, thank you

Thank you for your kind words and for your support! For the next video, there's gonna be some awsome surprise. The script is apready planned to details and started:) POV... good idea, sounds like you guessed my own thoughts;)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby DOV27 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:22 am

I would like to hear news of your project, one question, which programms or source do you use to make these masterpieces? I would like to learn and make my first own one

thank you
DOV27
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:06 am

DOV27 wrote:I would like to hear news of your project, one question, which programms or source do you use to make these masterpieces? I would like to learn and make my first own one
thank you

Hey!:) I currently use 3DS Max, but this is absolutely NOT the best prog for animations. This is why I'm learning Blender and Maya to move into these progs as soon as possible, all of the best animators use one of these or both. As about you, if you are not into 3D art at all and don't know anything about how this shit works, I'd offer you DAZ 3D, as this one is easier and faster to learn and a good thing to start with. If you decide to start with Blender, or Maya, or 3DS Max, you'll also need good character models in addition to the program itself, but good models are expensive. While DAZ does already have some good looking models in set.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby DOV27 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:32 am

sounds too much for me, i prefer to let your make my dreams come true, i prefer to go back to android developing apps jajajajjaja
DOV27
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:12 pm

which one has the belly animations or has it not been released yet?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:18 am

Whereaminow27 wrote:which one has the belly animations or has it not been released yet?

Previous video "Once in the kitchen" is fully about belly - inside stomach AND outside belly bulge animations.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Whereaminow27 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:59 am

Emi wrote:
Whereaminow27 wrote:which one has the belly animations or has it not been released yet?

Previous video "Once in the kitchen" is fully about belly - inside stomach AND outside belly bulge animations.

Has it been released or only on patreon?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:46 am

Caught In Mayan Temple (part 1) VIDEO RELEASED!
https://www.patreon.com/eatmei

Hey guys! Sorry for non-posting stuff for so long, I had a really, REALLY serious reason for that. Now I'm going to reveal it! I'm fully&totally renewing my software and models collection! This means: new looks, new characters, new stages, new internals, and much more.
So, right now, hail Lara! YES, this is exactly that Lara who you just thought about! I did my best to make her look as much familar as possible, including her face, hair, skin and clothes. I hope you don't mind if I direct your attention on some awsome details you really SHOULD notice here.
- Both - pred and prey models are brand new.
- Lara's hair. Honesty, this is the most complicated hairstyle I ever dealed with. Looks different from anything I previously did.
A couple of words about the prey. This is a cool new model! She is cute and kawaiiiiiii! Compared to an old one, she has much more face expressions, live simulated hair and detailed textures. Pay attention to her suit: this time it's not just drawn on her textures like I did before, but it's a real cloth simulation, with leather belts and gold chains.

As you can notice, there's a real live fire here, which I never used before! I already like it on a still picture, but in animation it looks even better. No more fake, flat backgrounds, from now on - every object is 3D modeled, which must serve for better sense of presence.

Lara's body is perfect, so this time I'm shown all of her, not just the upper body, as I usually did before.
And she is REALLY big! What a nice bulge she can cause sliding down Lara's throat...
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby DOV27 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:20 am

Is there a vore scene in this video or is it just showing how the new model looks like?

Thank you
DOV27
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:23 am

DOV27 wrote:Is there a vore scene in this video or is it just showing how the new model looks like?

Thank you

Of course, there IS a vore scene. And in a few days with the second part released, this vore scene gets much longer;)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:53 am

A fragment of the video which is going to be released in a few days!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:48 am

One more cool camera view!
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Emi » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:20 am

And the last animated gif for now, for everyone:)

Just a short remind:) The video is already released.

Watch the youtube version (HD): https://www.patreon.com/posts/caught-in-mayan-26416584

Download the top quality video (full HD): https://www.patreon.com/posts/caught-in-mayan-26416425
ImageImage
Emi
???

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!