What's your Vore roleplay style?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

What's your Vore roleplay style?

Postby Indighost » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:23 pm

1. Pretty general question, but what's your Vore roleplay style?

2. Where do you play? A certain Forum or chat , or Google docs? Private messages? Discord?

3. Public play, with show offs, audience participation and hecklers? Or sealed, discreet and deniable privacy?

4. Where do you find your partners?

5. Do you have a really rare sub-kink that makes it harder?

6. Do you do other kinks mostly and just Vore once in a while?

7. Are you in a tight knit rp club?

8. Do you have a lifelong rp penpal?

9. Are you unable to get off without vore content?

10. Do you rp as masturbation aid, or for self expression or some other reason?

11. Do you have one character or a cast of thousands?

12. Do you play tabletop rpgs as well? Dm ?

13. Do you plan your rp scenes or improvise?

I'm curious! :-)

===
To get myself out of the way: I use big chat channels, i looove public in-character-only chat rp, i stick with one furry oc, i find partners from all over the vore/furry community, and I roleplay for self expression, Vore about 33% of the time.
Last edited by Indighost on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Indighost
---

Re: What's your Vore roleplay style?

Postby Merodi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:55 pm

My vore-RP style is comparable to my regular style. I roleplay it rarely, because I like it. I tend to RP OCs or characters from different fandoms, and only do paragraph-style RP with long posts. Anything else is boring to me. I prefer having my privacy and doing one-on-one RPs, and usually just RP with close friends.
I also RP other kinks when they're compatible with the story, cause the story is important to me while roleplaying.
Merodi
Participator

Postby sansuki » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:15 pm

Harumph! Well, may as well answer. Putting my own comments in bold.

Indighost wrote:1. Pretty general question, but what's your Vore roleplay style?
I don't know that I HAVE a style. Somewhat verbose, I guess?

2. Where do you play? A certain Forum or chat , or Google docs? Private messages? Discord?
A little skype, a little discord, sometimes the portal chat, sometimes portal PMs.

3. Public play, with show offs, audience participation and hecklers? Or sealed, discreet and deniable privacy?
Good lord, I'd love more public play, but almost everyone I know is all in on only doing things privately.

Generally speaking, uh, "rarely" is the inaccurate-but-correct answer. I usually don't, is an also correct but unhelpful answer. >_>

Not really. If anything, the fact that there's not a lot of stuff I don't like hinders me.

Not on this internet identity. But I do like things other than vore.

No, not really. Or, if I am, it's only because I slowly gave up on my increasingly futile attempts to find anyone in the portal chat that would bring some new blood to my RPs.

Nah.

Hah! No, vore content is unnecessary.

Sometimes if it's really nice it happens anyway, but that's never the sole point of it, and I never expect it.

I have a dozen or so made, but another thing I like to do is come up with spur of the moment characters. This is also not very popular among my many partners, for whatever reason.

Yes and yes.

I prefer to have a very general setup and then both players are free to improvise. Nothing kills my interest faster than an elaborately and precisely choreographed RP that goes through an agreed-upon set of plot points in clockwork fashion.

I'm curious! :-)
sansuki
---

Postby Indighost » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:23 pm

Sansuki, you said:

>I have a dozen or so made, but another thing I like to do is come up with spur of the moment characters. This is also not very popular among my many partners, for whatever reason.

I think that--and this is for me personally too-- a lot of people have a slight fetish for the idea-of-having-an-ongoing-relationship, or otherwise, dom worship fetish. That s probably the reason why some people like fixed characters. Another reason might be that people like searchable, browsable characters, and characters as ego vehicles (guilty of that here!)

Also, hooray for public play! I can't get enough, there is such spice in it. I haven't checked the Eka's chat in a while, but highly recommend f list and have heard great things about Litphoria.
Indighost
---

Postby fieldmousse » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:27 pm

Switch.
I gravitate to soft unwilling fatal digestion
But I like any combination of willing, endo, hard, etc as well.

Play here in PMs, or on Discord

Usually private. Public if it happens organically and is casual but usually moves to private eventually. Public can be a good way to scout out partners before fully "committing"

Here via the seeking partner thread, or on Discord.

No, I love exploring new things. I'm a little uncomfortable when RPs are planned to be super specific.

No, if it is a kink RP then it is always with vore.

Not really. It's fun to go back to the same partners, but RPing with new people is pretty fun.

Yes, <3 casdan.

The double negative is confusing. I don't need vore, but I certainly prefer it to anything else.

Depends on the RP.

One-ish

Rarely. But I've done improvisational theatre for a while

I usually improvise. If planning does happen, I prefer for it to take place before the roleplay begins.
fieldmousse
Participator

Postby Indighost » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:30 pm

>Public can be a good way to scout out partners before fully "committing"

I get this a lot!! People come at me and things get spicy and then they say "Lets take this somehwere more....comfortable~" and I'm like, "What!?" XD
Indighost
---

Postby Doku » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:28 am

1. There's styles? Detailed prose one-offs usually?
2. Forum Chat and F-List chat mostly.
3. Partner preference.
4. Chat.
5. Rare? No, but my scenes are often too violent/lethal for a portion of the community.
6. Yes, usually other kinks.
7. No.
8. No.
9. No.
10. That's none of your business. Some people aren't comfortable knowing that info.
11. Several.
12. Yes.
13. Partner preference.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Scrumptious » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:00 am

I'll put this out there, but it's almost entirely hypothetical, because with one slight exception that petered out (because of me :oops: ) I have not done any vore or sexual RP. I'm nevertheless going to try answering these because I'm interested in doing so, but just haven't found the opportunity to jump in (yet). I'm also not really sure how to do so, or when (life = busy).

I think it would be slow, well thought out, and articulate. However, I might get caught up on navigating the fantasy in a realistic way rather than getting to the point. That's what did me in the last time. Also, I was too inarticulate about my preferences and just went with the preferences of my partner, which kind of took the wind out of the sails for me. I kinda feel bad about that, but his preferences really were kind of the opposite of mine, aside from being correct on the pred/prey side (me prey, him prey).

When I did, it was over email. I've poked in at this forum's chat (but didn't get much response, or really develop much of an idea where to jump in to talk to people). I am on Discord, but have used it for other purposes.

I imagine sealed, discreet and deniable privacy.

I found the one guy here on Eka's - but this was 6 years ago now. There was someone else, with whom I had a very interesting set-up planned, but then she disappeared.

I do have a not-so-rare-at-all side-kink which makes it harder. I have a foot fetish, which is part of the overarching submission fetish of which vore is also a part. Yes, I have found that it makes it harder, but I understand that we don't have to hit all my kinks at once.

Neither

Nope.

Well, I do have one friend with whom I've done online RP, but this was RP of the non-sexual/kink variety. We played a forum-based Star Wars game and another in the World of Darkness setting. She's told me that she's done some more sexual-themed RPs, but we never got into which. If I could connect with her for a more sexual-themed RP like vore, then I'd be happy to do so.

I am not unable to get off without vore content. However, my sexual fantasies seem to always be on a course for vore, with vore being the imagined culmination of the relationship that consumes me. The submission, slavery, and feet (see above) elements are "on the road to vore", so to speak. I can get off before the destination, but I do find it hard to get off without being on that road, at least in my mind. This includes my IRL sex life as well. :(

Here's where I get bound up, I guess. I do presuppose that the masturbation aid is kind of the point of it. Yet, online RP seems to me like a pretty poor way to go about doing masturbation, in that the timing of the RP would probably not be particularly conducive to masturbation, and that the timing requirements of masturbation could negatively affect the RP.

Can anyone shed light on how this works the best?

I haven't really gotten that far. In the one RP, I played a particular character in a village of prey, that the pred visited. I think I took up the playing of the extras (villagers) as well.

I have in the (distant) past, yes. I enjoyed them very much, and was GM more when I was younger.

As I said above, I've also done online RPs, which also included GM roles. I even created my own online platform to do so, which I thought was a pretty awesome way to do it. I was GM and editor, in that the players would email me their contributions, and I would weave those together into narratives that were unique to each player. They each had a web page on which they could read their story from their character's perspective. I did this for both Star Wars and one in the Warhammer Fantasy setting. It was way too much work, though, especially as I felt compelled to create maps and images to accompany the stories.

TBD
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:37 am

As for #10, scrumptious, while i cannot speak for everyone i think that fetish roleplayers generally do feel the excitement during a scene with a highly skilled and well matched partner (to be clinical, they experience the irl hardness/wetness) , but don't masturbate right then and there, rather, the roleplay is a collaborative story tool, and the content of the story collaboratively created is saved and used in mental fantasies later during irl masturbation or sex.

I do some of this but generally roleplay for self expression at a much higher priority.
Indighost
---

Postby coop500 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:30 pm

1. Paragraph form, 3rd person

2. Discord, Deviant art and Private messages via Eka Portal

3. I prefer private one on one RPs but am open to group RPs too

4. All over really, Deviantart RP starters, Seeking Partner on Eka, Dms and ads on Discord and so on

5. Not a sub-kink no, but the type of vore I like is really rare

6. Nah i'm a story vore person, no other interests really

7. Not really no

8. I got a few friends that I RP with and have known for a good number of years

9. I don't get off ever, that is not my goal for roleplays

10. I roleplay for platonic joy, doing something cute and fun that makes me go 'awww' when I do it or go back and read it.

11. A small handful but prefer playing canon characters ATM, namely Lucifer Morningstar

12. No

13. Plan the basics out but not every detail, preferences must be laid out though
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Liz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:42 pm

I like to play first person mainly as predator and various characters depending on my

RPChat, sometimes on Discord

I usually go private but sometimes I like my queen OC out to devour a lot of characters or Lustful Dominance to violate as many as I desire.

RPChat and sometimes on Discord

I loved Clothed Predators and Nude prey – the idea of stretchy outfits is fun and tentacles, tail of one thousand tongues and other lewd ideas but I can play ‘normal’ human mode as well. The Clothed Preds is a real enjoyable kink for me.

I have many kinks from some types of bondage up to universe creation and powerful characters. I love surprises in my plays too.

Yep - though we all don't play as much as we used to.

I Rp with a few people when we are in the mood

No

I like to surprise friends and randoms with my over the top lewd ideas.

A few

A few times, even pulled out the Garden of Dominance

I grow bored quickly and desire new ideas to keep me interested in my own characters so I update / change Lustful Dominance a bit.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Tyslan03 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:27 am

3rd person and probably really close to how my stories read.

Eka's PM or discord.

Private, mostly.

They find me.

I like underage characters and digestion ending in scat.

Mostly vore.

No.

No.

No, but I highly prefer the vore.

All of the above.

I make up new characters to fit whatever scenario has been agreed upon.

Yes and yes.

I like an outline: where we start, where's it end, and what sort of stuff is expected in the middle. Everything else is improvised.
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby Zephyr42 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:46 am

Generally third-person past.

I play here. I played on Discord once, but I still play here.

I lean towards private, but I'm fine with public.

I just troll around the list of people in the chatroom at the time or the ads.

Well, I like oviposition/pregnancy. Doubt that's really rare, though.

Not really.

Nope.

Lifelong, no. However, I do have penpals.

I probably can, though I don't really try.

Self-expression mainly. I'll admit it is pretty appealing the other way, though.

I have several characters.

Yes and yes. I play Pathfinder and I'm interested in doing something for Call of Cthulu and D&D.

Both. I lean towards planning though I do improvise.
Zephyr42
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:44 am

Thanks for the responses guys! It's really fun to learn all the different ways people enjoy their collaborative story games.
Indighost
---

Postby blergle » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:54 pm

1. Pretty general question, but what's your Vore roleplay style? A combination between very descriptive and very freeform conversational style. We do not have a "standard post size", it just depends upon what's going on. If there's dialogue, it can approach realtime sometimes, back and forth quickly, and other times it's slow and detailed. Generally my partner and I take turns, unless something is going on where one participant does not need to have a lot of input for a while.

2. Where do you play? A certain Forum or chat , or Google docs? Private messages? Discord? Roll20, now, with Discord for out of character discussion.

3. Public play, with show offs, audience participation and hecklers? Or sealed, discreet and deniable privacy? Entirely private. Just like peeing, an audience would freeze the fountain.

4. Where do you find your partners? I don't. I play with two close friends and that's it. I met them many many years ago on AOL.

5. Do you have a really rare sub-kink that makes it harder? Not really. What makes it harder is that my play partner is not a voraphile, but can appreciate it, while I am not a merging/transformation fan but I can appreciate it for my partner's sake.

6. Do you do other kinks mostly and just Vore once in a while? Many, many, many others. Most of our play is not kinky at all, we rp daily and it's generally slice-of-life plus adventure/drama & character development and exploration.

7. Are you in a tight knit rp club? Not a club, no, just friends playing because that's what we like to do.

8. Do you have a lifelong rp penpal? Penpal, no.

9. Are you unable to get off without vore content? No.

10. Do you rp as masturbation aid, or for self expression or some other reason? No, just for sheer entertainment. It may be fantasy fodder sometime in the future but at the time it's creation only.

11. Do you have one character or a cast of thousands? Thousands with a handful of constant favorites.

12. Do you play tabletop rpgs as well? Dm ? Yes and yes, 2nd edition D&D.

13. Do you plan your rp scenes or improvise? Combination of both. Usually improv, but occasionally one of us will have an idea that they'll want to set up. Scenes are never scripted, however, a core idea is introduced and then the characters react to it.
blergle
---

Postby CFTS » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:51 am

I'm mostly the pred, I do mostly soft vore, sometimes some hard vore. I like willing or unwilling prey and I like to be teased.

Here in pm, and messenger like Skype, telegram etc.

Only me and my rp partner.

Here. :D

I have a foot fetish. Not really rare but it is a very big part in my rps.

Others mostly.:D (foot fetish)

No

Not lifelong, no.

Yes

Because it is fun.

I have some characters.

No

I do both.
Last edited by CFTS on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
CFTS
Somewhat familiar

Postby BelleJar » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:23 am

What do you mean by style? Like situational preferences? Post styles? What?

Private messages on discord mostly. Some on here but i don't have a lot of luck with that usually.

Private ^^

Honestly I think they just randomly appear sometimes XP the most reliable ones have come from here though, usually just randomly messaging XD

Kinda, I guess?

Idk how to answer this. . . . With my regular people it's more like just hanging out but occasionally someone gets eaten?

Nope

Yes ^^ at least I hope so

I don't need it

Hmm mainly as stress relief, for cuddle sessions, and yes occasionally to get off.

I got a few characters bouncing around

No but I'd like to learn

A little of both usually
boop
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rabidPsionic » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Oral vore, maybe I'll stretch. I normally do single-sentences, but I'd like to be more verbose.
Discord/Private Messages.
I like my privacy, but I could do some public stuff.
I don't actually know.
Not really a sub-kink, so much as a lack of control. I think it's going to go one way, and then my partner throws me for a loop. Now I need to work off of that, which makes my actions seem awkward. This is probably my main problem.
I pretty much exclusively do Vore. It's the only thing I'm into.
I wish.
Not a user on Eka's, I think, but yeah.
Pretty much.
Masturbation. After I've finished, I'll switch my focus to more of my partner's. Selfish, but I guess it works.
I guess I have a few.
I can't ever keep up with them, so no.
We try to plan, but it nearly always leads into ad-lib.
rabidPsionic
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:40 am

Oooh, this is an interesting one...

1: Long form roleplay, first person, sometimes third person.
2: Discord, mostly in PM's or on a specialized private roleplaying server.
3: Always private RP. I don't want anyone seeing me or my partner's private stuff.
4: Most of my roleplay partners are friends or people that I have known beforehand. I almost never roleplay with strangers.
5: Well, if vore with male giants counts as a super-rare sub-kink, then yes.
6: Sometimes I experiment with different types of vore or different kinks, but my preferences tend to remain constant, mostly.
7: Yes. The roleplaying server I'm a member of on Discord is a very tight-knit place, and most members there are close friends of mine.
8: That would be my best friend. Him and I roleplay together all the time, and he's my go-to for most roleplaying.
9: Not always. I can get off just fine with other things.
10: I roleplay for self-indulgence, to try out new ideas and experience fun scenarios. I also do it to purge the inner demons, if you know what I mean...
11: I have a few main characters that are used more often than others, but I have a rather large cast of predators and prey that I use.
12: No, I have not.
13: A bit of both. I plan most roleplay scenes with my partner, but we occasionally improvise.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MeTheMe » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:03 am

-Style? I prefer third person, and a couple paragraphs each post.

-Private Forums, PMs, and Discord if I know someone well enough.

-Public RPs are difficult to pull off, but they can be fun. Anyone can read when you post in the forums, and I don't mind that, we're all here for the same thing and I don't think we're gonna judge each other's RPs. ;p

-Seeking RP Forum, that's about it.

-No, not really. Little bondage now and then, but nothing that makes it difficult.

-Nope, Vore and sex and primarily what I RP!

-I used to be a long time ago, we had characters with relationships and close ties, it was a great time. Kind of miss them.

-Not really.

-Nope, regular porn is all good by me, and a plain wank without any kind of sexual material can work in a pinch.

-All sorts! Yeah, it gets me hot, but it's also creative and fun! It's like co-op story telling! I've written a little before, and sometimes have trouble doing it by myself, and I find it kind of fun to have someone to bounce off of and have good ideas with!

-I used to have a large cast back when I had my group, I've been dusting them off and seeing if they still mesh with me.

-Both! I like playing and DMing, though the latter takes so much time and effort taking breaks and letting someone else lead is important to me.

-Both again! I like to set up the basic bones of an RP, these two characters meet, this is a why, and this is probably why vore will happen, but if we go off script and improvise I'm all good with that!

Roleplaying has been important to me for a long time, I really like being able to step outside of myself and play another character. It's a fun game to me! It's kind of like co-op storytelling and writing as well, a lighter version of writing a story where someone helps you! I was out of it for years, and missed it, it's nice to get back into it.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion