Fursuit Vore

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Fursuit Vore

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Found this recently. I want to see more stuff like this.

LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fursuit Vore

Postby granblue » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:09 pm

To me, it looks like there's nobody actually in there, and the fursuiter is just making those bulges with his left hand. Notice how the actual suit's left hand doesn't move. That's just my guess though. Cool effect either way.
granblue
Participator

Postby iwillnomu » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:59 am

iwillnomu
Participator

Postby Emi » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:17 am

Not my thing, but thumbs up to this guy for such a cute idea:)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby N-Mario » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:58 pm

I don't really consider it vore unless it has something going through the mouth. Belly bulge fetishes, sure, but not vore.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:31 pm

That looks extremely well made! I know the idea for a vore suit has gone around for a long time now, and we have yet to see anyone actually 'eaten', but videos like this are always very cute!
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby LoneliestWolf » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:52 pm

granblue wrote:To me, it looks like there's nobody actually in there, and the fursuiter is just making those bulges with his left hand. Notice how the actual suit's left hand doesn't move. That's just my guess though. Cool effect either way.

I know this is a very late response, but it gives me an excuse to resurrect this topic. There is actually someone else inside the suit. The video below shows proof of that.

I would really love to have myself a fursuit that functions similarly to this. I wanna know if there are any fursuit makers out there that might be willing to make such a suit. I'll most likely never be able to afford one, at least any time soon but I would like to know of anyone that does just in case the opportunity presents itself to me.

iwillnomu wrote:https://aryion.com/g4/view/307137
https://aryion.com/g4/view/217932
https://aryion.com/g4/view/220349

I've seen this particular suit in the past. This one right here was what originally gotten me fascinated with owning my own fursuit capable of vore.

Out of curiosity, does anyone here have a fursuit with which they do vorish play with?
(Whether it be actually having someone else inside or simply doing belly play whilst stuffing/inflating the fursuit)

Also, if anyone here has any other videos or gifs of such play feel free to share them below! I know I've seen quite a few floating around on Twitter. I hate Twitter...
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:13 am

I knew someone who built a fursuit with a large enough belly area to fit a whole person inside.

it was a kangaroo so it wasn't vore but pretty close.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:32 pm

SamWamm wrote:I knew someone who built a fursuit with a large enough belly area to fit a whole person inside.

it was a kangaroo so it wasn't vore but pretty close.

Who might this Kangaroo be? I'm quite intrigued as I'm quite fond of Kangaroos as predators myself. Got any links to any images of this suit? I'm quite interested in seeing who it is and what this suit looks like. Feel free to shoot a pm if you don't wanna post it publicly.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamWamm » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:41 pm

oh wow it was a while ago and it was more of a friend of a friend we met up with to travel together.

gonna have to ask around a lot to find out who it was.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:58 pm

SamWamm wrote:oh wow it was a while ago and it was more of a friend of a friend we met up with to travel together.

gonna have to ask around a lot to find out who it was.

Ah, I see. Don't trouble yourself mate if you don't have to.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:39 am

I'd like to be a fursuit and eat someone
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eznam » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:00 am

Wasn't there a manga about a guy who turns into a fursuit because some girl wished for him to be one so she could be inside him and he essentially vores people because he's a living flesh suit of fursuit...
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YogurtAvacre » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:52 am

Eznam wrote:Wasn't there a manga about a guy who turns into a fursuit because some girl wished for him to be one so she could be inside him and he essentially vores people because he's a living flesh suit of fursuit...

yes but I want it to be me, my oc
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion