Nothing But Meat

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Nothing But Meat

Postby wolfmeal » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:46 pm

in my own fantasies, I like to start out as a citizen, then have someone just wrap their arms around me, bend me over a bed, or table, or couch, and fuck me hard. I'm a male, but meat has no right to refuse what its owners want. Then, once they have had their way with me, be it my mouth, my ass or my hands, or whatever, I would be collared and not allowed clothes again. I wrote a story like that, though I have no idea if I actually posted it here. Check my page and you'll see it somewhere soon.
wolfmeal
Been posting for a bit

Postby slaveboymeat » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:21 pm

Not sure which one you meant, but that one in your archive called "Roast Male" made me so hard I'm throbbing. What a humiliating and degrading way to go. And that Danielle, fucking him before she cooks him, not so much because she is sexually attracted to him, but just 'cause she can, right? Mmmm what a way to die...
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby TeruChan » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:48 pm

Well, write me if somewho wanna to play some cannibal-themed senarious.
Topicstarted, good thred!
TeruChan
New to the forum

Postby AsherTye » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:23 pm

It's a grand scenario, and one that's pretty fun to see in games like Sands of Destruction. That horrible moment when you get spotted, desperate to escape. Maybe you even have "safe zones" you can flee to, but they're decoys so the preds can catch you.

Or even an auction setting, where you find yourself captured and stripped, forced to stand hanging by your arms as a stranger pokes and prods you, checking to see if your flesh will serve as a good meal.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby TheDRXDplays » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:00 pm

Yes. Although I prefer being fattened up and treated as meat.
TheDRXDplays
Been posting for a bit

Postby wolfmeal » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:23 pm

I like the idea of this as well, with the added bonus of having a UPC code stamped on the pecs or breast of the meat. They would be legal to walk around and do their normal routines how they wish, but they would be collared at all times. Until they are bought the collars would show the store they belong to. The collars would impossible to remove without the key and a voice print of the employees who work at the store the meat belongs to. This way the meat could not be stolen.
I also enjoy the same idea, but instead of being allowed out, they would be in the cooler of a store, on display. Every day another meat animal would be brought out to be the display piece to be felt up and examined as the shoppers would see fit :)
wolfmeal
Been posting for a bit

Postby slaveboymeat » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:06 pm

I fantasized a lot about that same sort of thing as Wolfmeal's idea. In my mind, there's a society that has accepted both slavery and the eating of "human" meat. They don't really think of it as cannibalism, because we (the meat) aren't thought of by them as being human. They don't even think of us as "slaves", they have some other hypocritical terminology they've dreamed up (I'm always kicking around ideas such as "numeat" and other such things but nothing really grabs me as a great term). When we lose our status as citizens for whatever reason, we are inspected and given a tatoo on one buttock that labels us as legally "property" that can be sold. There is also a meat grade, that tells the buyer how we can be eaten: cuts and chops, whole roaster (a premium grade), ground meat, or the lowest grade is strictly pet food. Our clothes are taken and all we can wear is a loincloth. This is to show off our meat aspects, but cover up the "naughty parts" because we are considered to be filthy animals, after all.
In such a society, we'd be cooked often in public settings: people roasting us on spits in their back yards for weekend barbecues, or in city parks for special holiday events. Roasting would be whole and alive, because that would be the common opinion as to the best way to enhance the flavor of our meat. We could be allowed to wander loose the way Wolfmeal referred to because our rump tatoo identifies us. If a free range meatslave was caught by authorities, such as a kind of "animal control officer", they could use our ID number to quickly identify who we belonged to and find out if we were authorized to be at large. Being sent on errands, etc, would be a legitimate reason. If we WEREN'T allowed to be out at large, we could be punished or even butchered for our transgression.
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby wolfmeal » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:17 pm

slaveboymeat wrote:Not sure which one you meant, but that one in your archive called "Roast Male" made me so hard I'm throbbing. What a humiliating and degrading way to go. And that Danielle, fucking him before she cooks him, not so much because she is sexually attracted to him, but just 'cause she can, right? Mmmm what a way to die...

Long story short, the characters in the story were real, It was based off of a fantasy I had when I lived with them aside from my aunt eating me as well. That part was added in afterwards. I really enjoy it when people tell me just what my stories do to them like that, my comissons are open if you have ideas of other male eating stories you'd like done :) :P
Personally i'm not that much into humiliation, but I do like that idea that she had control over me and not just for chores but with my life as well
wolfmeal
Been posting for a bit

Postby wolfmeal » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:24 pm

I also had an idea that I got off to numerous times. That being that the slave is willingly there, willing meat, wants to be cooked and eaten. In this scenario it's on a large human sized grill in the back yard. The police bust in because the owners were identified as crooks or criminals of some sort, and while I am not gone yet, but still within the realms of saving, the police try to take me off the grill and recover, believing the meat contract that I had signed to have been done out of trickery or forgery. I'd have to fight back and try to get them to understand that I want this, eventually managing to spit out the apple and convince them that it truly is what I want. Then i'd be put back on the fire, and have my mouth used by the cop whil anothe perhaps uses my rump, assuming it hasn't been stuffed, and the police enjoy my meat as a police banquet.
wolfmeal
Been posting for a bit

Postby slaveboymeat » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:58 am

I like the part about being used, that is one of my faves. The idea that since I'm meat, they don't have to ask my permission to have their way with me. Though I'm not gay IRL, I still imagine that either male or female preds would rape me. Just because I'm meat, meat is meat, whatever. As far as willing scenes, I just can't get turned on, for some reason the unwilling part is a huge turnon. I love the backyard grille!
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tastymeat » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:22 am

Really love this idea. I like the idea that I am assinged to my Pred or Preds.

I want to be eaten by a young successful women, maybe including her friends or sisters.

I go up to her and ask if I am aloud to go out on nights and ask if I would still be around for certain occations or if I will be eaten and shit before . I get told what i can eat and made fat and tasty until im ready until im ready to go deep in her belly
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slaveboymeat » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:26 pm

The idea of young, successful women eating me appeals to me also! I like the thought that the meat would be slaves, that we'd sell cheaply and perhaps even be paraded around in public. Girls who bought male meat would show us off, use us as a way to show how empowered they were, even some of them using it for revenge. They'd relish in humiliating us and showing how we're merely pets to them, maybe even walking us on leashes and forcing us to be on all fours, dressed in very little, perhaps some leather straps and a thong, so almost every part of us was either visible, or leaving little to the imagination. They'd take us to open air coffee shops, making us curl up on the cement beneath the table, maybe bringing out a water bowl for us. And even talk about our "cuts" insensitively in front of us, knowing we can hear and are terrified, but not caring. Maybe even other successful and powerful businesswomen will be at the same outdoor patio, with their own meat boys, so we can look miserably at each other from under out tables and talk softly. Probably frightened to speak TOO loudly, at the risk of being punished by our cruel mistresses. And all of us knowing that any day might be our last day. That we'll awaken to the beautiful blue summer sky, and never see the sunset because we'll die in slow agony, roasting on a spit with all those happy and beautiful free people watching and laughing and waiting to savour our juicy meat...
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby ElenaPrey » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:33 am

yes,the fact of being sold as food to someone without knowing that is really intriguing too
ElenaPrey
New to the forum

Postby seanearlyaug » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:32 am

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00 ... UTF8&psc=1
This starts a series in which the humans are referred to as meat.
Mind, the series starts out trying to get away from that idea. And actual kills are few.
But in the right direction.
seanearlyaug
New to the forum

Postby slaveboymeat » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:12 am

I read the teaser. Seems intriguing!
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ruthborn » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:26 pm

I mean, this is how I pretty much consider myself as anyway. I mean look at us. We have no natural armour or weapons. We have no fur to speak of. Only soft, nakedly exposed, easily pierced skin. On top of that our most delicate areas literally draw attention to themselves when aroused by looking like full, succulent food (have you ever just looked at the head of your dick, your shaft, your clitoris, your labia when you are fully aroused and wet and not noticed that it looks like plump food ready to be eaten).
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby octorokgt » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:48 pm

Okay, so this is a weird question, but the topic got me thinking: do you guys think Armie Hammer ever visits this site?
octorokgt
New to the forum

Postby Hellstorm » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:04 pm

I mean I'm on the Pred side of things myself, but I do like the idea of simply treating people not only as objects, not only as disposable objects, but as Consumable/disposable objects.
It appeals to the part of me that wants to break taboos
It is so driven into us to treat everyone with respect, and as people and not as an object, that doing to opposite, just to break social convention, is appealing.
"Oohhh... This must be what Angels taste like..." -- Homer Simpson
"It's gonna be fun on the bun!" -- Bender Bending Rodriguez
Hellstorm
Been posting for a bit

Postby Insatiable » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:32 pm

Here's an rp idea that resonates with this:
The pred has a small box, which he can trap a person in, making them tiny. They can reach into the box and pull out the tiny. Once the tiny is dead, for any reason, he can pull the same tiny from the box; the body remains. The box revives the tiny, who remembers everything. And so the pred can make an entire meal out of the tiny; if this goes especially cruel, we can describe the preparation method for each course.
Insatiable
New to the forum

Postby CinnamonMilk » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:38 am

I saw this post about a month ago and saw how many people loved this idea of your perfect world.
So being the kind pred I am I took it to my own hands to make a erp discord server for this kinda thing. I named it “The Perfect World” and it’s almost done. The problem now is that discord thought I was a bot so now I’m waiting for my account to get enabled again so I can finish the last details.

But to also answer this topic. I love to see my prey run in fear. I typically gather up many prey at a time and lock them up until I get hungry. So while I get my least favorite meat slave prepared for me and my slaves to eat I would typically hear crying. This is also because there is sometimes I get the most loved object the gutsluts like and make them all watch as I slowly butcher the girl so she can scream for help from the girls that are tied up and unable to do anything. But that’s just me as a pred
CinnamonMilk
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Hardvore