How do you prefer to cook?

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How do you like to cook?

Spit Roast
51%
Grill
12%
Deep Fry
4%
Pan Fry
6%
Steamed
3%
Pot (stewing or boiling)
13%
Other (please comment)
12%

Total votes : 255

Re: How do you prefer to cook?

Postby KaiserDunk » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:08 am

Personally, I would have to say the spitroasting, either riding the spit or being bound to it as a live roast. There is something to be said for being bound in place, helplessly twitching as the spit inexorably drives through me from bottom to mouth, as there is for being bound to the spit and talking to your dinner guests as you cook. If not gutted first, then enema play comes into the scenario as I would need to be flushed out to keep anything from poisoning my meat.

As someone already mentioned, half of the cooking vore fantasy comes from the preparation of the meat, with the helplessness of the prey being the central facet of it. Whether it is the result of a willing prey helping with oiling and seasoning him or herself or being unwilling and bound to the prep station, it all comes down to it being a kind of subset of BDSM or bondage. The cooking method itself acts as a second or final act; serving the meat can act as the finale if the acquisition of the prey wasn't a kind of first act.
KaiserDunk
Been posting for a bit

Postby slaveboymeat » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:27 am

I have this morbid fascination with the spit. Having it thrust through me; feeling it's slow progress as I twitch and writhe. Nothing I do can stop it and it is merciless, cold, hard and unyielding. Having my guts taken out beforehand is also fascinating: could I live through that? I love to think I could! Just to feel the overwhelming panic of being spitted, helpless, as I slowly roast and people watch and gloat over me. Being penetrated, even though I'm male, is so arousing, I guess 'cause it's such a submissive thing. Also, having an erection, another consequence of being spitted. I think most or all males who are spitted would be erect, whether they wanted it or not, because of the pressure of the spit stretching them out down there, pressing against the prostate gland. For me, it'd be unwilling, but I love the thought that the bystanders and chefs would all use it as a justification to cook me: "He WANTS it, see, he's aroused...". Easing their consciences, perhaps? Also justifying it because of the logic: "Well, he's aroused, so he must be come kind of fucked up pervert, so it's good riddance, we're doing the world a favor (killing and) eating him...". Even after my demise, my cock is hard, and stays that way fully cooked.
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby seanearlyaug » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 am

Wow those two long posts were awesome.
seanearlyaug
New to the forum

Postby FanficFetishist » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:40 am

I'm more of a traditionalist pred. There's just something to be said for oven roasting your food in your own home, prepping the marinade, 'tenderizing' the meat beforehand (re:fucking it silly). Plus there's adding the stuffing, or arranging the roast meat in a pleasing fashion (presentation can be just as important).

Sometimes, it's amusing to have the prey pick their own side dishes. "Would you taste good with rice? Or with noodles, perhaps?"

And sometimes, well, you just want a burger. Clean out the meat beforehand (so certain fluids don't spoil the meat), and then shove them into the industrial strength grinder, so powerful it can even grind bones into an edible paste. Then just season, fry, and eat.
FanficFetishist
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slaveboymeat » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:30 pm

FanficFetishist wrote:...prepping the marinade, 'tenderizing' the meat beforehand (re:fucking it silly). Plus there's adding the stuffing, or arranging the roast meat in a pleasing fashion (presentation can be just as important).

Sometimes, it's amusing to have the prey pick their own side dishes. "Would you taste good with rice? Or with noodles, perhaps?"

I love some of those ideas. Also the gloating idea: people watching are gloating over me while I'm still alive, and aware that I can hear them. They just don't care about my feelings. They say stuff like: "Mmmm, this one's a keeper!" or "He looks like he'd eat good.", that sort of thing. And comment on my specific body parts, calling them "meat names", like "haunches" for thighs, "rump roast" for my butt, and especially calling my cock a "boyfillet". I dunno why, but that's always aroused me intensely, maybe because the original dolcett cartoons called a girl's mound and lips her "cunt fillet" or just "fillet". Having my cock called by that name not only dehumanizes me, it demasculates (is that a word?) me.
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kettleson » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:05 pm

I like to make the prey simmer in a pot if the scenario is long and detailed but, if it is just a quick mental image, then boiling is the way. The scenario doesn't even have to be super realistic as long as it involves some silly interactions where I struggle with making the prey stay in the pot. I also enjoyed pot cooking (alongside with oven-roasting and baking) when I still was imagining myself simply as a prey and not as a pred yet. I'm amazed by this shift in my preferences that happened a couple of months ago after many, many years of me being a prey in my fantasies.

Other methods I love when being pred in my imagination:
BAKING!! Baking the prey into a pie or some other meat pastry (especially if there's a size-difference but otherwise as well, given that the tray is big enough). Baking is my personal favorite.
Oven-roasting with lots and lots of prepping and stuffing. The more I can make my prey look like a chicken roaster by simply prepping and binding him, the better. And I seat the hapless person atop of buttery potatoes, add some sauce and herbs... *lip-licking and whistful sighing*
Deep fry (the prey becomes my fast food guilty pleasure and tastes amazing! Size-difference preferred)
Grilling with lots and lots of BBQ sauce
Kettleson
Been posting for a bit

Postby slaveboymeat » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:29 pm

I still love the spit through me, but I admit boiling is fascinating. I like long, hot baths and the idea of one that I never get out of alive is something I've thought about. That one cheesy movie about the volcano where the young love birds go skinny dipping in s hot spring and get flash cooked made me get a boner!
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderDracolich » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:08 am

Well, I'm vegetarian IRL and I always roleplay as the prey, so I don't do much cooking with meat. However, I do sometimes GET cooked during RP, although I prefer being eaten raw. If I was going to pick a method, I think I'd want to be diced up and put in an omelette. I like omelettes! Besides, being cooked whole is just boring, you don't get ripped or eaten until after you are already long dead. What's the fun in that. Nah, just rip me open and have at it, no need to waste time of cooking!

I actually had a hard Vore dream once where the pred actually wanted to feed me sausage made from myself, which was kinda weird. (I declined!) :lol:
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby slaveboymeat » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:09 pm

I wish I could have hard vore dreams!
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby EmoTwinkBoi99 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:52 pm

When it comes to cooking vore, I prefer spit-roasting and oven roasting. I like the boys stripped naked, their hands bound tight behind their backs, their ankles tied together, with the sharp, slick pole slid up their ass and out their mouth, dripping with sauce was they rotate over the flames. Oven, I like 'em frog-tied, stuffing packed deep in their rump, plugged with a thick carrot, and gagged with an apple. Drop'em in a pan filled with vegetables and drippings.
EmoTwinkBoi99
New to the forum

Postby AsherTye » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:19 pm

It's like your plucking it from my mind. :lol:
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby Tastymeat » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:42 am

Aside from the usual oven roast as my preferred choice.

I would like to be a protein shake for my female pred. My pred would push my face into a food blender and be purified into her flask and drink me to help any constipation and digestive problems in her colon.

Other parts of me to turn into her mince by going through a mince machine. This either done alive or butchered alive first.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby slaveboymeat » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:03 am

EmoTwinkBoi99 wrote:...boys stripped naked, their hands bound tight behind their backs, their ankles tied together, with the sharp, slick pole slid up their ass and out their mouth...

Oh my! Taken right out of MY mind! I like the way you think! Are you prey or predator? Your name sounds like prey but your posting sounds VER-RY predatory. Good to hear from people like you!

Every time I see those chickens that they roast at grocery stores, all impaled together on spits, jammed up against each other, legs and wings tied, I think how it'd look if that was ME.
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby sansatyrell » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:03 am

slaveboymeat wrote:
EmoTwinkBoi99 wrote:...boys stripped naked, their hands bound tight behind their backs, their ankles tied together, with the sharp, slick pole slid up their ass and out their mouth...

Oh my! Taken right out of MY mind! I like the way you think! Are you prey or predator? Your name sounds like prey but your posting sounds VER-RY predatory. Good to hear from people like you!

Every time I see those chickens that they roast at grocery stores, all impaled together on spits, jammed up against each other, legs and wings tied, I think how it'd look if that was ME.

Hey, I may be a gal, but I've always been the same - at rotisserie chicken restaurants, pig roasts, the christmas turkey.... It's heartening to know there's others like me out there!
sansatyrell
Somewhat familiar

Postby slaveboymeat » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:38 pm

I so understand you, Sansa. I've actually gotten tingly watching those chickens come out of ovens. Transfixed. Good thing there aren't real hunters out there, looking for our kind! They'd sense that if they saw our faces!
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alicodus » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:03 pm

I'll admit, having the scents and sounds of real cookouts adds to the fun of the fantasy. Always nice to watch the flames lick at the meat and imagine that its your own... heh. I'll admit, I enjoy sitting closer to bonfires than I probably should just to see how long I can take the heat. I also enjoy Fire play in the BDSM world for this reason, though I really haven't had the chance to try it more than once. I've seen some scenes where people have willingly been hoisted over coals to simulate a roasting. Of course, it's a high risk kink, and requires a lot of forethought and preparation to engage in safely so I don't think I'll be trying anytime soon. One day I hope to get the chance to try it.

I really find that I enjoy cattle sort of scenes these days, with prey being used for their milk, semen or other juices to the point where they're not worth anything...except for the meat on their bones. Then, at that point, they're sold for the meat, hoping for release, but only finding their end on a spit or oven. After a good round of seasoning, whether spices or relieving sexual desires in the prey, making holes nice and relaxed for stuffing...the prey ends up over the flames. Much like Slave, I find myself enjoying the dehumanization of it, where the prey isn't referred to anything but the cuts of meat on their body or by the cattle tag in their ear or the brand on their rump...

Ahem.

In regards to microwaving, I'll admit I haven't given it much thought. I mean, it would be rather quick for the prey if horrific. Probably more of a warming up type of cooking than anything else. That being said, you could have some fun with other food items being added, particularly frozen vegetables or fruits that might explode as they heat up, dousing the prey in heated sticky flavoring. Could even have inserted bits expand as they cook from the inside, leaving the prey languished and uncomfortable but warmed up for a hungry pred-on-the-go. Haven't tried it in an RP yet, and wouldn't be opposed to it, but I haven't really been able to get myself fired up over it yet. Might be fun given some more thought though.

"You don't want to find out the hard way
How our society treats
The misfits who make mistakes"
- Lard -"I Am Your Clock"
Alicodus
Participator

Postby slaveboymeat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:22 am

These replies are turning me on even the second or third time I read them! Ali's comments about dehumanizing the meat are especially arousing. It's been my dream lately to be erect FROM the cooking--I touched on that a bit earlier. The spit in my tight anus, stretching me, pressing my prostate (creampouch in longpig gourmet terms) and just my terror and dread alone would start it. But, later, as the destruction of my body starts, as my flesh cooks and becomes MEAT it would continue. Grotesquely, it would become MORE erect from the action of the cooking alone. Fluids and blood inside the organ would boil and expand--as my body started to cook some more fluids might boil as well and fill the corpus cavernosa, swelling it even more. Stretching it until it maybe it splits down one or both sides like a sausage (They plump when you cook 'em!). Cum inside my urethra would cook too, like egg white it would whiten and coagulate. I might even get a last "ejaculation" from cum in my prostate cooking and boiling and spurting out of my penis from the pressure. I wouldn't feel this like a normal orgasm because my nerves down there would all be cooked, but MAYBE the boiling cum would burn other parts of me as it spurts and showers my body. The people watching would cheer and laugh and make crude jokes I'm sure. And the Chef might take it as a signal and stop the rotisserie so she or he can carve off the "fillet 'n oysters " for some lucky diner who gets to eat them in front of me before I'm even dead!
slaveboymeat
Been posting for a bit

Postby EmoTwinkBoi99 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:52 am

slaveboymeat wrote:

I'm versatile. I like to eat and be eaten. I'm a huge fan of BDSM, Tentacles and Cock Vore.
EmoTwinkBoi99
New to the forum

Postby tastyfriend » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:36 am

i love cooking and as prey or as pred. I think i love the cooking alive with any way of cooking. But maybe i love little more the stew cooking method. i think I love to i relax in a pot full of boiled water and i speek with my chef when he seasoning the soup or cut inside vegs or spill me and the soup. I dont know why i just like it much :) ohhh then all kinds of cooking is perfect for me
tastyfriend
New to the forum

Postby seanearlyaug » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:27 pm

Just got the LA Times. In an article about the rural north thinking to break away, someone won a lamb still in the womb, expected to born in time to be slaughtered for Easter.
3/17/2018
What a life, born and killed quickly.
seanearlyaug
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Hardvore