Anyone else interested in NON-fatal hard vore?

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Anyone else interested in NON-fatal hard vore?

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:45 pm

I know that sounds odd at first, but fatality and "hardness" of the content are not intrinsically linked. Soft Vore can be fatal and soft at the same time, with no visible graphic violence, but the prey still dies and is digested. On the other hand, some Soft Vore is non-fatal, where the prey is simply not digested or survives digestion. The defining characteristic of Soft Vore is actually the fact they prey is swallowed whole, not whether or not the prey survives. Likewise, the defining characteristic of Hard Vore is the fact that the prey is chewed, ripped, cut, torn, or otherwise graphically injured and dismembered. It is TOTALLY possible to have art and/or stories about Hard Vore where the prey is not killed, due to either luck, a skilled and precise predator, or some sort of magic.

Anyway, this is the sort of content that I am interested in, and I was wondering if anyone else here is interested in this type of content. Any suggestions for artists? Anyone doing this sort of RP? Anyone interested in this AT ALL on here? To be clear, I don't mind gore or violence; evisceration, chewing, whatever. I simply prefer the prey to survive.

(I am mostly interested in it from the prey POV, not a pred person myself, but I would still like to hear from any preds who also like this type of content.)
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Anyone else interested in NON-fatal hard vore?

Postby bighead » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:52 pm

It's only recently that this sort of thing has started to interest me. Used to hate blood, gore, pain, anything like that, but recently started to rather enjoy it in stories, art, RP etc. As long as there's something that means that the prey reforms or regenerates, I've found myself enjoying everything from chewing up, biting limbs off, cutting up, all the way to more graphic things like flaying or vivisection. As long as the prey survives, it's all good.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby EnderDracolich » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:57 pm

I also strongly prefer (almost require) it to be willing/consensual. However, that's not really what this post is about. If anyone is into unwilling or forced non-letal Hard Vore, I still want to hear their opinion! My personal fantasy typically involves being dissected and eaten by another humanoid and then, depending on the context (magical or non-magical) either being fully healed or at least surgically sewed back up to recover.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby unicorn » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:35 am

It's generally not my thing, but i do remember one story i read that was really interesting and appealing with non-fatal hard vore. The character in the story consumed parts of himself, but they'd regenerate the next day. So it had become like, a bad habit i guess. It was unusual but fun :D
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:41 am

I am not into this survival thing. I like realistic vore and wish for the prey, whether that's me or not, is to die for the pred. I belive the prey should die for the pred, whether it's willing or not, also suffer, unless it's an instant killing.

I never belive the pred is being cruel killing the prey. I belive its just the way it should be. I always wish the prey to die for the pred in all types and circumstances. The pred benefits for the preys loss and miss fortune. Pred will live on and prey will become just worth less shit for the preds ass hole to expell
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MoonfacedMask » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:52 am

Yes - count me in for someone who likes this sort of thing. Generally I would lean away from the consensual aspect of it - typically, I'd prefer a pred who doesn't really care about consent, and so doesn't usually get it - but I love the idea of preds who either eat their prey bits at a time, making a long-term feast of them and keeping them alive and squirreled away meanwhile, or who is really only interested in one part of a prey - ears or fingers or toes (or eyes - I have a special place in my heart for that), or maybe a particular internal organ that the prey can survive without.

I especially enjoy it when the pred takes an active role in healing the prey afterward, so there's this contrast between the horror of it (which doesn't go well with consensuality) and the aftercare. In that respect, maybe dubious consent works - one where the prey doesn't actually volunteer, but manages to have a relationship with their pred despite the fact that they're slowly eating them alive.
MoonfacedMask
New to the forum

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:14 pm

Tastymeat wrote:I am not into this survival thing. I like realistic vore and wish for the prey, whether that's me or not, is to die for the pred.

Don't take this the wrong way, but the whole idea of "Realistic Vore" is somewhat baffling to me.

If we are talking about a human (or something with equivalent intellectual capacity) eating another human, why is it inherently more "realistic" for it to be lethal? Humans are complex creatures, with emotions, physiological complexes, and moral beliefs. There are dozens of reasons why a (human) predator might choose to let their prey survive, ranging from sadistic to merciful. Perhaps they are a sadist who wants to be able to repeatedly torture their victim and prolong their pleasure? On the other hand perhaps a predator might be morally opposed to killing other sentient beings. Or perhaps they DO kill some people, but they a have an emotional relationship to a specific individual who they don't want to kill.

If your objection is related to the biological plausibility of someone surviving mutilation and partial ingestion, I still say that humanity's intellectual capacity allows for that to be possible. If the predator really WANTS the prey to survive, they could easily do so by studying anatomy and applying that knowledge. Removal of skin, blood, fat, and even muscle tissue can be non-fatal if done properly. You wouldn't even necessarily need to be medically trained. The only major concern would be blood loss or infection, which can both be easily controlled using the proper tools and medicine. Let's say, for example, that we are looking at a modern-tech setting with NO magic.

You could have a predator who abducts, (since you don't like consensual stuff), their prey and restrains them. They decide to remove the prey's arms, for example, and so they apply tight tourniquets first, get a sharp clean saw, and then cut them off. They cauterize the stumps and administer antibiotics. Optionally, if pain needs to be avoided, they could administer painkillers or even anesthetics before the operation. Assuming that it was done properly, the only real threat is that the prey might go into shock, but that can be treated as well. Tada! Now the predator has some human arms, ready to eat, and the prey is still alive and will most likely recover.

If we are looking at a fantasy setting, because let's face it, most Vore occurs in fantasy settings, (where do you think all those dragons, demons, nagas, werewolves, and other nonhuman predators live? Not on earth, I can tell you that much!), there is really no limit to what is possible or plausible. Magic is not necessarily "realistic," but realism shouldn't really matter if you are already dealing with mythical creatures in another reality. As long as the magic in question is already established to exist in the setting, it doesn't pose a plausibility problem for me. Vore in Warcraft, for example, would be ludicrously easy to survive, considering that there are druids, priests, and paladins who can heal even the most grievous wounds, and sometimes even resurrect the dead.

The only time I see non-lethal Vore being unrealistic is if you are dealing with an animal predator which is not smart enough to understand or care about it's actions. It would have to be of subhuman intelligence and lack the ability to even *want* it's prey to survive; if it's smart enough to reflect upon it's actions, it might decide that it wants to be merciful (or sadistic) and allow its prey to live. If the predator wants it's prey to survive badly enough, i am sure it can find a way to do so...

...unless it lives in a non-magical AND low-tech world. That would be the only time it become biologically impossible. If you don'y have modern medicine OR magic, that would probably make all Vore lethal, or at least very risky for the prey. I don't know many such setting, GoT is the only one that comes to mind off the top of my head.

Tl;DR - Non-lethal hard Vore is actually possible in almost all settings, if the predator want's the prey to survive, they can find a way to make it happen. It could even work in the real world, provided you had access to basic medical technology and knew how to use it properly. It doesn't make sense for FERAL predators, but not all predators in Vore fantasy are feral. It also doesn't work in pre-modern settings, without access to medical technology, where magic is also not an option.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:24 pm

MoonfacedMask wrote:I especially enjoy it when the pred takes an active role in healing the prey afterward, so there's this contrast between the horror of it (which doesn't go well with consensuality) and the aftercare. In that respect, maybe dubious consent works - one where the prey doesn't actually volunteer, but manages to have a relationship with their pred despite the fact that they're slowly eating them alive.

Yeah. I had an in-game Warcraft roleplay once, between an undead holy priest, and my mortal character. It wasn't a Vore focused RP, but we did have several occasions where she was allowed to feed on my character to sate her hunger for flesh, and then use her magic to heal my character back to life. It actually didn't seem that out of place in the context of the game setting at all. It was certainly an interesting part of the characters' relationship with one another.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:10 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby redearth » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:42 pm

That's my favorite kind of vore. Female pred, underage male prey. Hard-core vore, regeneration, rebirth, lovingly consumed. Check my story out
redearth
Been posting for a bit

Postby knifesmile » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 pm

I'm generally into fatality, but not necessarily PERMANENT fatality. I like the idea of being able to bring the prey back for another round, or settings where death is fairly easily undone and therefore there can be any number of complex motivations to vore or be vored which have nothing to do with permanent death.
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar

Postby tastyfriend » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:34 pm

i don't know, maybe i like the alive cooking and the prey stay alive, then the pred eat the prey but when the prey digest he/she reform ;) :gulp:
tastyfriend
New to the forum

Postby Snackbar » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:57 am

I am interested in the opposite: hard vore so fatal that the prey dies before it's even swallowed. What makes it work for me is that the senses of the prey are magically rewired such that pain becomes pleasure and death becomes orgasm. So the prey doesn't suffer at all, in fact the prey feels great.

knifesmile wrote:I'm generally into fatality, but not necessarily PERMANENT fatality.

In my case there is permanent fatality but in an infinite number of universes. So the prey dies over, and over, and over again. The fantasy stops at the climax and loops back at the start in a parallel universe, if that makes sense.

redearth wrote:That's my favorite kind of vore. Female pred, underage male prey. Hard-core vore, regeneration, rebirth, lovingly consumed. Check my story out

Sorry for asking like this (I'm new here) but where is your story exactly? Also, I love your avatar, visually speaking it's exactly what I'm looking for.
Attachments
13082.jpg
13082.jpg (2.21 KiB) Viewed 6953 times
Snackbar
New to the forum

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:29 am

Uhm... sort of yes! One of my other kinks is what I usually think of as soft disassembly. Some folks call it NBM or "natural body magic." I think that's setting specific. But where a predator can kind of take apart their prey, or the prey falls to pieces, and the predator can eat (or just store like in a bag or suitcase) each part individually. I prefer there not to be blood and gore though, so much as a more magical effect, so I'm not sure if what I like counts for what you mean. But I don't see it too often anymore, except in more transformation and show-magic erotica. It surprisingly often involves blades used for a magic show actually doing what they claim to.

Extra points if:
- The means of disassembly is related to the vore or sexily or comically done itself (like with soft biting or sucking with the lips.)
- It's also used for other fun or naughtiness while the characters are at it. Especially involving genital detachment.
- The attitude is consensual and playful, even if dominating.
- The prey can still feel their various detached parts, and the pred uses that to their advantage.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AlienMutantReptilian » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:35 am

I am M / F Hard Vore predator, when i imagine eating the victim, i'm chewing and crushing the prey whole, always same size preys
But depending on who the victim is, she may come back somehow, if it's a person I enjoy in real life, it can reappear in another fantasy with certainty or story, it's like a cartoon where a character dies but reappears in another episode or the next scene, we can not forget that it is fantasy and we can do what we want
EAT OR BE EATEN - VORE BLOG https://alienmutantrepitilian1.tumblr.com/
AlienMutantReptilian
New to the forum

Postby Speedyblupi » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Yes, definitely. It's a fairly simple concept, but I like the idea of a predator simply starting to eat their prey without killing them, then moving on when they've eaten enough. The prey will probably die soon, but not necessarily immediately, and maybe not at all if it was only a limb that was eaten. You could also have a relationship similar to sexual vampirism - drinking blood, or eating a small amount of they prey's body without causing them serious harm.

I'm also interested in a few more magical situations where the prey is immortal, like The Theogony, a Greek myth where Prometheus is punished for stealing fire by being chained to a rock and having an eagle eat his liver every day.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Return to Hardvore