Unfortunate incident at a wolf sanctuary.

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unfortunate incident at a wolf sanctuary.

Postby kernac » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:32 pm

This horrific accident illustrates that despite their warm and fluffy exteriors, wolves are still vicious and opportunistic predators on the inside. This deplorable incident reminds us all to always be careful around wild animals... Even if they appear tamed, you can't destroy millions of years of predatory instinct.

R.I.P Verne Troyer, (AKA Minime). He truly was the greatest of the smallest.

Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Unfortunate incident at a wolf sanctuary.

Postby Michael Palic » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:45 pm

lol
Michael Palic
Somewhat familiar

Postby CreativeWriter » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:49 pm

For one moment, I thought this was one of your sad posts again. :D
But you're right, you always have to be careful with wild animals. Luckily I've never encountered any...
There are no kangaroos in Austria.
CreativeWriter
Somewhat familiar

Postby iorn » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:09 pm

CreativeWriter wrote:For one moment, I thought this was real and one of your sad posts again. :D
But you're right, you always have to be careful with wild animals. Luckily I've never encountered any...

Don't worry buddy, wolves don't really approach people that often kinda like mountain lions. If you don't antagonize them chances are you'll be good. The likelihood of a wolf pack attacking you like the wolves in The Gray, Tomb Raider, And frozen (not the Disney one) is very low...They're very cautious animals after all... Just keep your distance and you should be okay.

Also that video is funny...
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

Postby Nekiame » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:20 pm

I literary flinched... well played.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby Rendezvore » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:23 pm

I was a bit too close to the TV and jumped. ROFL
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:18 pm

For some reason I laughed before I even watched the video... please I'm not a bad person :lol:
Kitsouille
???

Postby BBthewolf » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:26 am

That was pretty good
BBthewolf
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hardvore