Underage forum now requires group membership

This form is for uploads and links material related to vore, unbirth, etc. Pictures, stories, games, video clips...

Please read the rules first before you post or upload!

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Underage, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, underage, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any graphic fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby Sydney » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:00 am

I didn't even know there was an underage forum here and now I'm sure that I'll never have to see it! Thanks for protecting my eyes.
User avatar
Sydney
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby thefatalenglishman » Mon May 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Does anyone have any information on where UK law stands on the subject?

I'm not a member of the forum, but if there's any chance that it's even remotely illegal in England, then I'd want to stick well away.

And thanks, Eka. I agree, it's a very good idea : )
thefatalenglishman
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 am

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby Nerva » Mon May 06, 2013 2:37 pm

thefatalenglishman wrote:Does anyone have any information on where UK law stands on the subject?

I'm not a member of the forum, but if there's any chance that it's even remotely illegal in England, then I'd want to stick well away.

Apparently the Age of Majority in England is 18, just like in the bulk of the United States. However, the Age of Consent differs a bit, and is more complex - in England, it is 16, unless one of the two partners is over 18 and considered to be in a 'position of trust,' like a parent, guardian, foster-parent or the like - then it's still illegal.

Four laws in the UK seem to govern how child pornography is handled. The Protection of Children Act of 1978, the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act of 1994, the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act of 2008, and the Coroners and Justice Act of 2009.

Apparently, any images of minors under 18, regardless of the nature of the image (photograph, copy, digital image, drawn, traced, whatever) engaged in sexual or fetish content is illegal in the UK. Taken from the article...
A prohibited ... image is one which involves a minor in situations which are pornographic and "grossly offensive, disgusting or otherwise of an obscene character."

... admittedly very subjective terminology, but there you go. I suggest doing further research on your own, because this apparently is a bit more of a complicated matter than I at first believed.
Nerva
???
 
Posts: 4216
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:00 pm
Location: A beach, snacking on nubile young women

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby thefatalenglishman » Mon May 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Thanks, Nerva.

I've been on the government website:
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/prohibited_images_of_children/#an01
It's worth a look if you're a UK citizen.

What it boils down to is this: if there is any perceivable sexual activity in an image which depicts a child, then possession of the image is illegal. (And that's any image, including drawings and CGI.)

I think this kind of thing needs to be widely published. People ought to know where the law stands.
thefatalenglishman
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 am

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby NerdyNeko » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:15 am

I cant be the only one who is a little but put off that there is now an offical Pedo area on this website...

What are the chances this whole website could be taken down if someone reports it? Are there cases of this happening before? I would be deversated if this website went down, its the community hub to a lot of us :-(

Some how I kinda hope common sence comes into play here and these deviants who mix kids in there fetish are IP banned. Children have no place on a website like this :-(
User avatar
NerdyNeko
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:52 am

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby gwalir11 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:35 am

NerdyNeko wrote:I cant be the only one who is a little but put off that there is now an offical Pedo area on this website...

What are the chances this whole website could be taken down if someone reports it? Are there cases of this happening before? I would be deversated if this website went down, its the community hub to a lot of us :-(

Some how I kinda hope common sence comes into play here and these deviants who mix kids in there fetish are IP banned. Children have no place on a website like this :-(

You do realize it's been this way for over six years, correct?
gwalir11
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby NerdyNeko » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:21 am

gwalir11 wrote:
NerdyNeko wrote:I cant be the only one who is a little but put off that there is now an offical Pedo area on this website...

What are the chances this whole website could be taken down if someone reports it? Are there cases of this happening before? I would be deversated if this website went down, its the community hub to a lot of us :-(

Some how I kinda hope common sence comes into play here and these deviants who mix kids in there fetish are IP banned. Children have no place on a website like this :-(

You do realize it's been this way for over six years, correct?


Not the point...

6 years or 1 day all it will take is one vindictive person, with a grudge against the admin, to yammer to the law to shut this whole website down and thats bloody horrible! I mean why would Eka and her people risk doing something like this? kinda has me wondering if this site goes down will they? I mean I know you can redefine any word till the sun goes down, but Underage sexual images being shared on a fetish site that's kinda hard to argue when it comes to the law, especially when you own said site :-/

They are kinda providing save harbor for these people to keep doing what they are doing, share images, talk about it and make plans. I know if I was in Eka's shoes I would have a hard time sleeping, in 6 years how many people in that group have been or have become active pedophiles? Unlike vore, sex with young kids is possible, so how much fantasizing will it take one person before they say "Fuck it" and just go do it for real?

I think I'm just kinda shocked as I never knew this area of Eka existed before, I never thought someone like Eka would allow something like this to exist on her site, its kinda like shes playing Russian Roulette: Single Player Edition. Also kinda lost a little respect for her as my friend was a victim to such monsters, Im not sure what went though her head when she made this but like I said Im shocked :-(
User avatar
NerdyNeko
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:52 am

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby Tril » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:21 am

I don't care either way.

But let me just point out I've been a voraphile for over 16 years and I've yet to go feed myself to a snake, or attempt to for that matter.

Just because people like something don't make them a sociopath.

You kinda really drank the Kool-Aid of the scaremongers on this one. Not that it's a bad thing! It shows you're at least listening and care.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:00 am

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby Gelus » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:57 am

Tril wrote:I don't care either way.

But let me just point out I've been a voraphile for over 16 years and I've yet to go feed myself to a snake, or attempt to for that matter.

Just because people like something don't make them a sociopath.

You kinda really drank the Kool-Aid of the scaremongers on this one. Not that it's a bad thing! It shows you're at least listening and care.


Well it shows they at least care a little, if they were listening and truely cared they'd bother to check the facts and actually think about the viewpoint of other people than themselves. I'm really tired of people acting like looking at lines on paper or pixels on a screen is some quick jaunt down from enacting whatever is depicted on said paper/screen. If that were the case we'd all be those german guys, the one who committed suicide so the other could eat him, not to mention all the rapists there'd be in the hentai community, and so on and so forth.

But let's be honest, double standards have been the purview of the priviliged since day 1, the adage of "Screw you, got mine!" will probably never die, as long as people can get what they want while trying to deny other people what they desire.
User avatar
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:00 am

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby Gabriel0813 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:11 am

i am kind of lost here what this underage forum about?
Gabriel0813
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:38 am

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby NerdyNeko » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:00 pm

Gabriel0813 wrote:i am kind of lost here what this underage forum about?


Basically you know kids? and you know sex? and you know vore? yeah... all of that, its just wrong
User avatar
NerdyNeko
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:52 am

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby knifesmile » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:15 pm

I have a huge problem with the idea that underage vore is wrong. Here's the thing. Criminalizing someone's fantasies, regardless of their content, is creating thought crime. Period. Full stop. And thought crime is not something I think anyone here would say is a good thing.

Acting out against actual children is one thing. Fantasy and nonreal depictions of fantasy are quite another. There's a big difference between a pedophile and a child molestor. All child molestors are pedophiles, but not all pedophiles are child molestors. So long as the kink stays within the realm of fantasy, it's no different than any other kink, and to say otherwise is a dangerous slippery slope.

After all, if you can criminalize people with fantasies involving underaged humans, why not people into fatal vore for murder? Especially those creepy hard vore people. After all, everyone knows people who are into vore are really fantasizing about murder and cannibalism in a sublimated way, right? Right...?

I think my point is clear.

With that said, the law is an ass, and right now, fictional depictions of sexuality involving children are still illegal. I don't draw them for commissions myself for that reason and I try to avoid viewing or encountering any such material. I am not personally a pedophile (grownups got more meat on 'em, after all... ;p) but I refuse to support any form of thought crime or unreasonable censorship.
Last edited by knifesmile on Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Vacaville, CA

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby NerdyNeko » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:16 pm

Tril wrote:I don't care either way.

But let me just point out I've been a voraphile for over 16 years and I've yet to go feed myself to a snake, or attempt to for that matter.

Just because people like something don't make them a sociopath.

You kinda really drank the Kool-Aid of the scaremongers on this one. Not that it's a bad thing! It shows you're at least listening and care.


You know what I was going to argue back, I had a whole thing lined up for you, line up all your arguments and shoot them down.... but you know what no...

I'm not about to argue why being a fan of underage stuff is wrong, because I'm kinda sure anyone with a scrap of common sense could tell you why kids and fetishes should never ever mix, its not rocket science. Given your older age (Guess work) I would have expected better from you, but yet here we are :-/

FFS please throw in some poison into that Kool-Aid, cos I don't wanna live on this planet any more
User avatar
NerdyNeko
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:52 am

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby knifesmile » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Neko, you have to remember that Eka's does not allow anything crossing over into RL, in any forum. So while there may be a place for drawings of underaged vore, there is most certainly not any 'place for planning' of real-life acts as you have accused. I would also point out that the sexual abuse of children has been a problem for a very, very long time. Much longer than pornography has existed. And pornography has existed for a very, very long time, too. There is also no scientific evidence that consuming media depicting criminal acts, whether nonsexual or sexual violence, directly leads to those same acts being committed in real life. If anything, the opposite has been shown to be true - people who are ALREADY likely to commit such acts are drawn to consume that kind of material because it suits their pre-existing desires and tastes. There is even some evidence that for normal people, fantasy can be a relieving thing, allowing the exploration of ideas that would never be actually practiced in real life. Plenty of normal people have fantasies about forbidden subjects. It's not at all unusual nor is it a sign that the person may commit such acts in real life.

In short, the vast majority of people seeking out underaged vore are basically normal people with some unusual interests and fantasies. A small minority are people who were already likely to offend. These people are not going to stop offending just because Eka's doesn't have an underaged vore forum. Seriously. Either way you look at it, there is no good reason to censor this kind of content except for legal ones. And on that level, I'm sure Eka's would prefer to get their legal advice from an attorney.

I hope knowing that helps you feel a little better. Eka's is not full of leering molesters.
User avatar
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Vacaville, CA

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby NerdyNeko » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:26 pm

knifesmile wrote:I have a huge problem with the idea that underage vore is wrong. Here's the thing. Criminalizing someone's fantasies, regardless of their content, is creating thought crime. Period. Full stop. And thought crime is not something I think anyone here would say is a good thing.

Acting out against actual children is one thing. Fantasy and nonreal depictions of fantasy are quite another. There's a big difference between a pedophile and a child molestor. All child molestors are pedophiles, but not all pedophiles are child molestors. So long as the kink stays within the realm of fantasy, it's no different than any other kink, and to say otherwise is a dangerous slippery slope.

After all, if you can criminalize people with fantasies involving underaged humans, why not people into fatal vore for murder? Especially those creepy hard vore people. After all, everyone knows people who are into vore are really fantasizing about murder and cannibalism in a sublimated way, right? Right...?

I think my point is clear.


Once again, had a great argument... but why should I even bother?

Sure lets all just fantasize about defenseless kiddies in our fetishes, cos hay criminalizing the sharing of under aged images is just plain weird, am I right?

Excuse me I need to go find me a nice firm brick wall to apply my head too and wonder what kinda of a world I live in right now
User avatar
NerdyNeko
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:52 am

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby NerdyNeko » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:40 pm

knifesmile wrote:there is no good reason to censor this kind of content except for legal ones


Just think about what you just said will you?

Look I'm done, if you guys wish to defend this kinda of filth go right ahead, I made my point in my first post. All of this is just messed up, and the fact you lot are twisting it to make it seem not all that bad is just as wrong, if not worse. At least I can go to sleep knowing I wasn't defending the sharing of images relating to underage stuff, but it will leave me wondering how many more people like you are out there...

We should be helping them, not enabling them
User avatar
NerdyNeko
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:52 am

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby Tril » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:43 pm

Cool. Though I'm in the same boat that it's dancing a tight rope that just isn't worth it.

Though no one cares about opinions in the end. Mine or yours. The value of an opinion on the internet is worth about as much as ... well, nothing.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:00 am

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby Temm » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:54 pm

NerdyNeko wrote: Once again, had a great argument... but why should I even bother?

Sure lets all just fantasize about defenseless kiddies in our fetishes, cos hay criminalizing the sharing of under aged images is just plain weird, am I right?

Excuse me I need to go find me a nice firm brick wall to apply my head too and wonder what kinda of a world I live in right now


Um, you realise you're in a site which endorses the sharing of art which often depicts fatal vore which, mostly includes at least one defenceless creature being devoured by another far stronger being? A lot of people like vore for it's dominant nature and, well, turning submissive or defenceless creatures into nothing but scat, bones, fat or even simply nothingness. So if you're here, you're likely here for the vore, which is a paraphilia much like paedophilia. You're in the exact same boat as paedophiles so, you might really wanna look at yourself in the mirror if you're so quick to judge paedophiles.

And yes I'd actually like to see a retort that isn't "well, I COULD have given an intelligent response but instead here, have my biased, fact-less, judgemental response instead" or any spin on such. Also you might wanna realise this is a world where people say 'kinda of a', can't spell defenceless and don't realise everyone with a philia is considered 'strange'. But 'hay criminalizing the sharing of' cannibalism and murder 'images is just plain weird, am I right?' Strange how similar everything you say about paedophilia can be applied to vorarephilia, wonder if that's because they're both paraphilias, which are generally defined as "a condition characterized by abnormal sexual desires, typically involving extreme or dangerous activities" so if you're gunna dip your toes in the paraphilia pool you may as well jump in. Welcome to the fucked up world, yer part of it, now go jerk off to some cannibalism and enjoy your day.
My Roleplaying seeking post:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=41194

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
Temm~ x
User avatar
Temm
Participator
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby knifesmile » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:05 pm

NerdyNeko wrote:
knifesmile wrote:there is no good reason to censor this kind of content except for legal ones


Just think about what you just said will you?

Look I'm done, if you guys wish to defend this kinda of filth go right ahead, I made my point in my first post. All of this is just messed up, and the fact you lot are twisting it to make it seem not all that bad is just as wrong, if not worse. At least I can go to sleep knowing I wasn't defending the sharing of images relating to underage stuff, but it will leave me wondering how many more people like you are out there...

We should be helping them, not enabling them


I did think about what I said. I don't think you thought much about what I said, though. In fact I don't think you're thinking much about your own argument. I get it; I'm revolted by the idea of sex with children too. But, again, you are arguing that it's OK to penalize people for what goes on in their own minds alone. That is not an argument that I can get behind regardless of my viscerally negative reaction to pedophilia.

Have you ever heard the quote, "I may not agree with what you said, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"? This situation is a lot like that. I'm not a pedophile, and I think child molestation is unarguably wrong. But I also think it is wrong, in a supposedly democratic and equal society, to punish people for the content of their THOUGHTS. Until it becomes REALITY, then it is no one else's business.

Have you never, in a moment of anger, thought or said that you'd like to beat someone up or kill them? But you'd never really do it, right? You were just angry. Would it be fair to punish you for that, even if the punishment wasn't as bad as if you'd actually beaten someone up or killed them?
User avatar
knifesmile
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Vacaville, CA

Re: Underage forum now requires group membership

Postby scottypilgrim » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Don't respond to the troll, no logic applies to them. Even just making this post was probably too much for me. Good work "nerdyneko" you got a small bite from me.
User avatar
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 12:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to Vore Material & Upload

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chaosbringer68, Leonirdas