How do you prefer to cook?

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How do you like to cook?

Spit Roast
51%
Grill
12%
Deep Fry
4%
Pan Fry
6%
Steamed
3%
Pot (stewing or boiling)
13%
Other (please comment)
12%

Total votes : 255

Re: How do you prefer to cook?

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:51 pm

Barbecue. Cook the whole prey, and then cut in to edible portions afterwards. Spread the sauce on them with a brush while they're tied down to the grill! Before, you cook, marinate, and before that, try out different sauces on the live preys skin licking them to see how it tastes!
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:02 pm

yummyyoungnorski wrote:Barbecue. Cook the whole prey, and then cut in to edible portions afterwards. Spread the sauce on them with a brush while they're tied down to the grill! Before, you cook, marinate, and before that, try out different sauces on the live preys skin licking them to see how it tastes!

Mmmmmm that sounds tasty, maybe diffrent marinades for diffrent species, like a teriyaki for a bird gal(or guy). A nice lemon butter for a catgirl perhaps.
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby yummyyoungnorski » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:08 pm

LordStorm wrote:
yummyyoungnorski wrote:Barbecue. Cook the whole prey, and then cut in to edible portions afterwards. Spread the sauce on them with a brush while they're tied down to the grill! Before, you cook, marinate, and before that, try out different sauces on the live preys skin licking them to see how it tastes!

Mmmmmm that sounds tasty, maybe diffrent marinades for diffrent species, like a teriyaki for a bird gal(or guy). A nice lemon butter for a catgirl perhaps.

For me, hard vore is pretty much always human prey, and cooking is either human or intelligent extraterrestrial pred. I can see anthros in soft vore, but when I'm going realistic I like to go the whole way. I often imagine a gaggle of girls who have been using me as a slave for months and now are going to grill me up for a party with their friends so they can get a new slave with 20 different sauces trying all 20 of them on me before deciding.
For the joy of good food.

Visit my gallery on DeviantArt: http://yummyyoungnorski.deviantart.com/
yummyyoungnorski
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby carana » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:06 pm

As the prey. I choose "other" because a oven roast would Be Nice. All Nice and tucked in a roasting Pan, garnished with spices. Stuffed with delicious stuffing, finished with a cucumber and a carrot in the ass and a Apple in the mouth. The oven is not to warm, pleasantly bearable. Every hour basting and the last hour a glaze.
carana
New to the forum

Postby foxyumbreon » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:37 am

carana wrote:As the prey. I choose "other" because a oven roast would Be Nice. All Nice and tucked in a roasting Pan, garnished with spices. Stuffed with delicious stuffing, finished with a cucumber and a carrot in the ass and a Apple in the mouth. The oven is not to warm, pleasantly bearable. Every hour basting and the last hour a glaze.

Sounds yummy.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordStorm » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:01 pm

carana wrote:As the prey. I choose "other" because a oven roast would Be Nice. All Nice and tucked in a roasting Pan, garnished with spices. Stuffed with delicious stuffing, finished with a cucumber and a carrot in the ass and a Apple in the mouth. The oven is not to warm, pleasantly bearable. Every hour basting and the last hour a glaze.

That definetly sounds like a nice roast. pineapple slices also go good depending on the spices and seasonings used :wink: Also a nice glaze can really add a...shine...to the finished product :silly:
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby foxyumbreon » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:24 am

Now I picture my avatar having me starring over at said roast thinking, "Awww, why couldn't I have been cooked up like him?" instead of looking back at my predator as it's meant to depict.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tastymeat » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:50 am

bit graphic:

I like being on the grill/oven. Particularly as my friend Catherine, once said she wants to take me home and put me in her oven and eat me. I have this thought whereby, I strip off in her kitchen and show my naked body to her. she ties me up and rubs grease all over me. Being treated like a pig whereby my body is now just considered pork (she likes pork, lucky pigs :)). an apple goes in my mouth and in the oven i go. burning for her and suffering in order for her to get a lovely swollen belly and energy from me. mid way after the vegetables are cooked, she pulls me out and cuts a slit in my bottom to stuff roast potatoes in. i then get garnished and have other veg placed on tray all around me. i go back in and get placed right next to the hot flame, once more for a second time. On the table, i'm displayed looking at my meaty best.

i like all forms of cooking, i just can't imagine how to have a spit oven in small house/flat. i would of course happily be a spit roast for her particularly as it's more of a chance for her teeth to rip into me. the thought of being chewed up by her, smelling her breath (good or bad) as she eats my face off, would be wonderful particularly hearing her chew and slob all over me . slowly turning into a skeleton as her favourite parts of me turn to bone first. A good sense of connection between my pain and her pleasure as we both live off our own experience at the same moment.

I have thought of her perhaps even have her turn me into a luxury soup. putting me on her table, cutting my balls out of my sack, getting a food blender, to then blend my penis/tongue, then boil it in a pan to then later put the balls into the soup bowl and eat it in front of me. Similar, I could help her with any constipation issues/stools by being turned into a protein shake for her, good way to clear the gut.

like others have already said, being gutted.. this is a great way to become breakfast. being hung, my stomach is cut open with a huge selection of choice, she could cut out my liver/kidneys, fry and eat them in front of me. also make many dishes like pies, furthermore freeze me and turn me into sandwiches to take me to work. Again as referred already, being slaughtered where there is a build up to this. it could include being smothered and suffocate between by her bum cheeks or having my neck sliced/bitten off over her toilet seat, these examples could also show where the smells/feeling/sight of other meals that have gone before me are witnessed, in the form of her poop.
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hellstorm » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:48 am

Had to go "other"
Oven Roasted Girl (with stuffing) MMMMMmmmmm....
"Oohhh... This must be what Angels taste like..." -- Homer Simpson
"It's gonna be fun on the bun!" -- Bender Bending Rodriguez
Hellstorm
Been posting for a bit

Postby LordStorm » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:21 am

Hellstorm wrote:Had to go "other"
Oven Roasted Girl (with stuffing) MMMMMmmmmm....

I like the way you think. :wink: Ahhhhhh nothing like some finely roasted sexy meat, yum :gulp:
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SophiaRaven » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Well, I am definitely always the meat/prey, and proper meat accepts whichever method the chef prefers.

That said, I voted for Spit Roast, mainly because I love the penetration of the rod. Call me a slut, but is there a better way to die, than with a solid, hard pole deep inside you? Even so, Oven baked - turkey-style is a close second, especially if I can be filled with stuffing, and maybe marinaded.
SophiaRaven
New to the forum

Postby WhiteMocha » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:21 pm

You are all terrible people.

Curious about cooking, I find this topic and now I just have to post, for the first time. If these... almost sensual descriptions are what cooking is like then I need to find a partner, quickly.

How could you all get me so aroused and just leave me like this you jerks? :(
WhiteMocha
New to the forum

Postby eatmeplease » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:04 am

As a prey, I love being deep fried! It's like a fatal bath. ♥
eatmeplease
---

Postby VoreLover12 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:32 am

I prefer to be Roasted, with my stomach cut open and filled with stuffing and then slowly roasted in a nice hot oven with the heat being increased slightly every few minutes so that i get used to the heat and don't feel it as much.
VoreLover12
Participator

Postby blergle » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:06 pm

I clicked Other. I'm partial to oven roasting. There's the binding and stuffing ritual, and the decorative and psychological aspects of surrounding your roast with colorful aromatic vegetables in the pan. There's the anticipation of waiting for the oven to be preheated. There's something nice and final about that heavy sound the oven door makes when you close it on your terrified prey, who has been hoping beyond hope through every step of preparation that something would happen to interrupt, and that "thunk" of the oven door closing is the punctuation mark at the end of his life. Not to mention that a good, heavily built oven would be somewhat sound-proof so that you could still hear the screams but they would not be loud enough to become annoying while you work on your other dishes, and of course the oven window so you can peek in and check on progress!
blergle
---

Postby sansatyrell » Sun May 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Bit late, I know, but being roasted in an oven has always been the ultimate fantasy for me. Just lying down on the pan, letting them slide me in until I'm a beautiful, tender girl-roast. It's silly, but it's always been my biggest one. Grill comes close second.
sansatyrell
Somewhat familiar

Postby LordStorm » Sun May 22, 2016 3:19 pm

sansatyrell wrote:Bit late, I know, but being roasted in an oven has always been the ultimate fantasy for me. Just lying down on the pan, letting them slide me in until I'm a beautiful, tender girl-roast. It's silly, but it's always been my biggest one. Grill comes close second.

Mmm that sounds yummy :lol: I do love a classic oven roast. Whats more you can get some good peril fun in with the pre roast seasoning and oiling :wink:
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sansatyrell » Sun May 22, 2016 3:43 pm

Exactly - if it's willing, the prep is sensual and lovely! And even if it's more... Ambiguous, like, lying there, slowly realising that, 'hey, this is for real, they're gonna slide me into that oven!' is always hot as.
sansatyrell
Somewhat familiar

Postby pendingdelete509h26b » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:13 am

I love cooking, good old oven and spit roasts are always fun, especially since (if you're creative enough) to come up with outrageous poses that would simply break the bones in the human body. Cooking is something I rarely role play as well, but would definitely write about it. I also have the fantasy where the prey is alive the entire cooking process and die after being completely eaten.

As for different cooking styles, has anyone considered poaching? Poaching you need oil or water to cook eggs and meat for a nice, tender, tasty meal. It can happen in vore if you're really interested, although some may take it too far by using sexual fluids as the base of poaching, even though that would make the whole scenario more interesting.

Also campfire spit roasts or stews and wood fire roasts are also interesting, getting a different flavor in the meat from those two cooking styles is great. Of perhaps even cooking prey like cooking potatoes, wrap them up in aluminium foil with herbs and such and place them in hot coals to cook. Now that would get a smokey flavor as well.

I also like to incorporate other vore into cooking, mainly unbirth and anal vore, in case you get multiple prey. Example: Child getting partially stuffed into mother's vagina, leaving their ass outside for better presentation. That is a lot of fun to do actually :)
pendingdelete509h26b
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:40 pm

LuvMiddleEarth wrote:I love cooking, good old oven and spit roasts are always fun, especially since (if you're creative enough) to come up with outrageous poses that would simply break the bones in the human body. Cooking is something I rarely role play as well, but would definitely write about it. I also have the fantasy where the prey is alive the entire cooking process and die after being completely eaten.

I let the prey live almost all the time, even if run through by a spit. To hell with realism. It's more fun if the meat can still whimper and see as they're being devoured.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Hardvore