Stuff you'd like to see more of/Stuff you're sick of seeing

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Stuff you'd like to see more of/Stuff you're sick of seeing

Postby Merodi » Tue May 10, 2016 11:09 am

Hey there!
No hate going on, but I'm curious as to what the members of this board like most and want to see more of, and stuff they dislike/hate and could go without. Don't be mean to each other and all that stuff, of course, but I'm really super curious!

So, what would you like to see more of? What do you like?

And what are you sick of seeing? What do you dislike?
Merodi
Participator

Re: Stuff you'd like to see more of/Stuff you're sick of see

Postby Gendor » Tue May 10, 2016 11:20 am

I feel like there is a lot of mean killing characters off way too much, to the point where the "community" feels incredibly distant to me. Kinda tired of having a whole scene set-up take up most of the stories too.

I would like to see more caring relationships, and stories that were written as if there is a lot more story that isn't told in the story, but pieced together over a loooot of stories.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelus » Tue May 10, 2016 11:23 am

What I want to see more of is always anal vore. It's not particularly rare but there are as many variations on it as there are butts. And I love me some butts.

On the converse side, I'm really, really, -really- tired of settings where all males are helpless prey automatically, and all females are uber-powerful, unstoppable predators somehow despite no physical changes to justify this outside of being able to eat someone (Which doesn't seem to come with any increase in strength or special powers...). Not that the sexism inherent in such a thing wouldn't bother me even with justification (Which goes both ways, attributing predation to one specific gender irks me), but without it it's bad writing and I hate that far more.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Evuhlynnn » Tue May 10, 2016 11:47 am

Me personally I'd love to see more unaware stuff. That and clothing entrapment.

As for what I've seen enough of.. well, never been a fan of just conventional vore. The whole 'pred sees prey, pred picks up prey and immediately eats prey with either conveying little to no emotion'. Vore needs feelings to make it work. Fear, anger, helplessness and insignificance from the prey's perspective and dominance, ruthlessness and a lust for power from the pred's.

That's just my two cents anyway.
/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39502 LFRP Thread!
Evuhlynnn
Been posting for a bit

Postby Itsuune » Tue May 10, 2016 12:33 pm

I've mentioned before on other threads, but personally I'd love to see more of preds having stomach aches/indigestion/being made to throw up from prey that's not as helpless as it seems. I really like the idea of a prey character "dominating" a supposedly more powerful character that way, from the inside. I understand it's rather niche-y in the community, though. Just putting my word in. :3c
Itsuune
Been posting for a bit

Postby hamletvalley » Tue May 10, 2016 12:57 pm

I never write any of it myself but, I really want to see more M/F, not sure what I want to see less of.
hamletvalley
Been posting for a bit

Postby Litenosöt » Tue May 10, 2016 12:59 pm

I would really like to see more hard vore, and I'm tired of seeing all soft vore. That's about it.
Litenosöt
Somewhat familiar

Postby headhunter732 » Tue May 10, 2016 1:25 pm

When roleplaying, "male prey looking for female pred", tired of seeing this

I want to see more M/M stuff
I write stories!
Seeking partner thread

You either die a prey or live long enough to see yourself become the pred
headhunter732
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jrrrobert » Tue May 10, 2016 1:50 pm

Here's some of my favorite themes that I'd like to see more of (some are more rare than others):

• Growth through vore
  • First time pred with wish-fulfillment theme - like someone get interested in vore and finally gets to try it out/fulfill that fantasy
  • One pred persuading another person to try voring someone (whether a romantic couple or not)/getting someone else into vore

Those are some of my favorites that I'd love to see more of (and hey, if anyone wants to point me in the direction of some of those, I wouldn't complain, though I may or may not have seen it already)

As for what I'd like to see less of? Eh, nothing comes to mind. There's stuff I don't like out there, but if people want to make/enjoy it, I don't see a reason to stop them.
Jrrrobert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Humbug » Tue May 10, 2016 1:55 pm

I'd like to see more people creating what they want to see, and I'd like to see less complaining about things people don't like. ;)

Snark aside, I'd love to see more stuff with Looney Tunes or StarFox. I won't say anything for the "less" category because this is a community, and people create what they want to see, so I don't want to discourage that.
Humbug
---

Postby GREGOLE » Tue May 10, 2016 2:24 pm

I'd like to see more M/F - Especially from myself. Get on that, you fat bitch!

I steadfastly refuse to name anything I want to see less of. This community's hostile enough towards deviant tastes(somehow) as is.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cowrie » Tue May 10, 2016 2:53 pm

Itsuune wrote:I've mentioned before on other threads, but personally I'd love to see more of preds having stomach aches/indigestion/being made to throw up from prey that's not as helpless as it seems. I really like the idea of a prey character "dominating" a supposedly more powerful character that way, from the inside. I understand it's rather niche-y in the community, though. Just putting my word in. :3c

I second this. Other things I would like to see more of include stuff with small preds, lactating preds and nonfatal oviposition (which may or may not be followed by fatal vore) and more well-developed settings. For that last one, it goes double for the various projects I'm working on myself. Like a few other posters, I'm not going to say there should be less of anything, because to each their own.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby bigbug96 » Tue May 10, 2016 2:54 pm

Merodi wrote:Hey there!
No hate going on, but I'm curious as to what the members of this board like most and want to see more of, and stuff they dislike/hate and could go without. Don't be mean to each other and all that stuff, of course, but I'm really super curious!

So, what would you like to see more of? What do you like?

And what are you sick of seeing? What do you dislike?

I feel like M/F is severely lacking. Actually, let me rephrase.

Good M/F is severely lacking. Honestly I can't get off to something so clumsily written it makes Fifty Shades of Grey look like Shakespeare.

That said, there are some talented M/F artists and writers out there. I just wish there were more.
bigbug96
New to the forum

Postby doltonutani » Tue May 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Willing/consensual vore in general, fatal in particular. Just don't see enough of it for my liking, particularly M/F where the girl is extra enthusiastic about being food.
doltonutani
Been posting for a bit

Postby Merodi » Tue May 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Ah I'm glad to see all those different opinions! Though the "sick of" line was mostly meant as stuff you personally just got bored/sick of/are uncomfortable with. Doesn't mean that others should stop drawing them, just that you personally don't like them much. Maybe I worded that badly in my original post, sorry for that!
Merodi
Participator

Postby Cowrie » Tue May 10, 2016 3:03 pm

doltonutani wrote:Willing/consensual vore in general, fatal in particular. Just don't see enough of it for my liking, particularly M/F where the girl is extra enthusiastic about being food.

That reminds me. While M/F isn't to my personal taste, I'd love to see more stuff where the willing prey has to convince the pred to eat them. Bonus points if payment is involved.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby WretchedRaccoon » Tue May 10, 2016 3:07 pm

Gelus wrote:What I want to see more of is always anal vore. It's not particularly rare but there are as many variations on it as there are butts. And I love me some butts.

On the converse side, I'm really, really, -really- tired of settings where all males are helpless prey automatically, and all females are uber-powerful, unstoppable predators somehow despite no physical changes to justify this outside of being able to eat someone (Which doesn't seem to come with any increase in strength or special powers...). Not that the sexism inherent in such a thing wouldn't bother me even with justification (Which goes both ways, attributing predation to one specific gender irks me), but without it it's bad writing and I hate that far more.

You have no idea how much I agree with you on both points >..>

But other things I'd love to see more is PVS being disposed of into toilets and promptly flushed. To me it seems like an alternate form of orgasm.

But, my opinion on things I don't like I'm gonna keep to myself, since it seems to be extremely popular and I feel I need not be viciously attacked since I dislike/hate it. However, I do seem to enjoy it as well, if it's non-canon that is.
WretchedRaccoon
New to the forum

Postby Fairin » Tue May 10, 2016 3:11 pm

i am sick of seeing big bellys, unwilling , and same size vore in general (art, i don't rp on the site or read stories)

i'd like to see more willing, more m/f , more than one night stands, more full tour (no digestion) and insertion (micro toys! yay!)
Last edited by Fairin on Tue May 10, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fairin
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaykayeight » Tue May 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Merodi... is that the japanefucation of the word "melody"? please say yes! ^^
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Humbug » Tue May 10, 2016 3:16 pm

WretchedRaccoon wrote:But, my opinion on things I don't like I'm gonna keep to myself, since it seems to be extremely popular and I feel I need not be viciously attacked since I dislike/hate it. However, I do seem to enjoy it as well, if it's non-canon that is.

If you are viciously attacked, report whoever did so. That kind of thing isn't tolerated on this site, so long as the mods/admins are aware of it.
Humbug
---

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion