Vorecraft, Fanart, Post your pics here!

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Vorecraft, Fanart, Post your pics here!

Postby Potato » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:43 am

This section of the forum is dedicated for the fanart we receive, post anything related to minecraft or your charter on our server!

Feel free to post vore minecraft stories in here aswell, but make sure to put them in a code format so its easier to read
and scroll trough other ppl's additions, thanks! ^__^
Code: Select all
Enter amazing epic story here
Last edited by wierdo2000 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Re: Vorecraft, Fanart, Post your pics here!

Postby Reff » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:56 am

Amazing Roleplay is to be had on this server, that's for sure, Here is a story I wrote based on the RP I had just this morning:

Code: Select all
--Vore Auction--

This world, is one where many species live, a world in which it is not uncommon for one to be devoured by another, for such is how life is. Luckily though, digestion nor death never seem to be as permanent as they would be in real life; your body and soul merely reform, back in the central town. Despite this, being digested is not something pleasant, the acids generally burn, and many of those who have been eaten experience discomfort for at least a day, after their reformation.

One evening, a figure swam through a lake, towards a big building, where many were gathering. They went to the short and climbed onto the land with much effort, pulling theirselves forth through the grass and onto the pavement of the street. They did not seem to have legs, but instead, a fish-like tail, its amethyst scales glistering in the soft light of the streetlanterns. The rest of the body was hidden by a black and purple coat, with golden trimmings. That is, all of her upper body, except for her head. Long silver hair clung to her shoulders and heavy coat, framing her soft, yet determined face. Her chestnut colored eyes studying the writing in front of her. "Auction hall.." she mumbled, then looked towards the building, before dragging herself over.

As she entered the building, a man walked up to her, reaching for her coat. She politely nodded and took it off, revealing that underneath, all she was wearing was a top that covered her breasts, as well as a kind of skirt, held up by a belt, to cover her privates. Her stomach was fully exposed though, neither too thin, nor too fat, but nicely flat. She blushed slightly, as she felt the eyes of some of the men in the room look her up and down. being stared at made her very uncomfortable; thus she quickly made her way into the hall, finding herself a seat.

The hall was not too big, and was thus crowded with people, many of them were excited at the prospect of the place; This was an auction for people, as either food or slaves; Thus many came, having made sure they were hungry, and carrying plenty money with them. The Mermaid however, had her own reasons for being there; There was a rumor that a dear friend of her would be auctioned off there, as food. And she did not want to let that happen to her. She reached out for her bidding paddle, picking it up. It was labeled with a number "3", This was used so that people could easily bid without having to raise their voices too much. She ran a webbed hand up and down the paddle nervously as she waited for the event to start.

Minutes seemed like hours as she waited, shifting a bit in her seat as she saw various familiar faces. Most of them being the type that ate others.. in fact, it didn't seem like there was anyone in the hall that had never eaten anyone else, The mermaid herself included. She thought back a bit of that moment, that time hunger took over completely, putting her in a trance, that time, she had sdone something near impossible, she had swallowed a-. "Oh, look, It's the dragon eater." A foreign accent spoke, interrupting the Mermaid's thoughts. She glanced to her side and saw a short, chubby young woman, who was wearing a light golden dress, her purple eyes partially covered by her long brown hair, a small Gold and Diamond tiara in her hair. The mermaid recognized the woman as having been called 'Duchess' before, which would suggest she held a status within Nobility. "... My name is Reff.." the mermaid spoke softly, "Not.. dragon eater.." The Duchess let out a soft laugh. "So that is your name, is it? I much prefer Dragon-Eater though, seeing as what you did the other day." She waved her own Paddle cheerily. It was labeled with a number "5".

Reff swallowed a bit and looked away, ashamed. She was always attempting to not eat people, and was certainly not proud of her achievement; rather, she still felt a pain of guilt in the pit of her stomach as she thought about it, no matter how amazing said dragon tasted. "I.. Don't want to talk about it.. alright..?" The Duchess laughed again, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Ah, but dear, you should be proud of yourself! It is a feat I have yet to achieve!" she paused, ".. I bet dragon tastes amazing." -"Well.. maybe they have some up for auction." Reff replied, trying to cut the conversation short. Yet the Duchess continued. "Ah, I would like that very much, I suppose one can always hope!" She licked her lips in anticipation. "My name is Deanne, by the way." she added. "So tell me.. what do you like to eat the mo-"

Deanne was interrupted, thank the gods, by the Auction Master, who had gotten on the wooden stage with a microphone. He spoke into it, welcoming everyone to the auction. "Welcome! Welcome! I see we have many people gathered here this evening! And you're all in luck, because with great demand, comes great supply! We have plenty to go around, so dont be shy, and bid on whoever you like! Just don't forget about the rules! Food must be eaten, if you want a slave, you have to pay for a slave! Furthermore, if you cannot pay for your bid, you belong to the auction house, and therefore, to me! Lastly, if no-one bids on someone, they will also belong to me, so remember, if you see anything you like, make sure to place your bid!

Reff bit her lip and nodded a bit, looking towards the stage. At least the Duchess was no longer talking to her. Everyone seemed to be focussed on the cages on the stage, in which people could be seen. The mer scanned over the various cages quickly, trying to locate her friend, letting out a sigh of relief as she did not see her at all. Perhaps it had been a lie, after all. She reached to get up, when suddenly, an imposing figure entered got on stage.

A huge female minotaur walked up towards the auction master, whispering to him. Reff knew this one, she was known as Perina, one of the more well known predators of the area, her gluttony unmatched throughout the land. Curiosity got the better of the mer, who decided to stay instead of leave, wondering what Perina was planning on; surely she did not mean to sell herself as food? her question was soon answered as Perina tugged on a rope, dragging a much smaller figure onto the stage; This was a small girl, with red hair, and two long, bunny ears sticking out of her head. Reff felt her heart sink; it was Void! Her dear friend had ended up in the auction regardless!

The Auction Master smiled broadly and opened his arms. "It looks like we're starting... lets sell this cute little... I guess its a bunny girl?" He tugged on the rope and smirked. "Look at her delicious fragile limbs, isnt she cute? She's on sale as food today.. so therefore.. bids start at $1!"

Reff raised her paddle so fast, she smacked the person next to her in the face by accident. "I.. I'll have the first bid!" she called out, her voice cracking nervously; A few people glanced at her, some of them even stifling their laughter. To them, she seemed like nothing more than an eager, hungry pred, ready to devour a quick meal. Other people murmered a bit, Many thinking the bunny was too little to be of any value as a meal, except for Deanne, who already raised her Paddle in response to Reff. "I bid $3" She spoke.

Reff shot Deanne an angry glare, almost growling softly. "Void.. is mine.." She raised her paddle again and called out "$5! I bid $5!"
Deanne seemed to be taken aback by the mermaid's outburst, not raising her paddle in response, almost out of fear. She spoke in return. ".. I am not going up against the Dragon-eater." The auction master looked around, not noticing any other bids being made, he counted out. "$5, going once.. going... twice... and... Sold!" He smiled broadly."5$ for such a puny snack! thats an impressive price!"

Reff got up and went to the stage, paying the money and reaching for Void, taking her in an embrace. Void was as white as a sheet, trembling as she leaned into the mermaid, clearly afraid. "shh.. I'm here.." Reff would reply, "come.. I 'll get you out of here..." She smiled and began to leave, but then noticed someone else in another cage.

It was a small Neko, could not have been past their childhood yet, and they, too, looked afraid. Reff sighed, feeling her emotions getting the better of her, and sitting back down, much to Void's surprise. "R-reff..?" She began, but the mer shushed her ".. we can't leave yet.. that poor thing.. We need to get her out too.." She grabbed her paddle and waited for the bidding on the neko to begin.

It took a while for the bidding to get to the young neko, various people winning the bids placed on most of the prey and the slaves. Some of them not even being bid on.. those who werent even bid on, usally ended up becoming the food for the Auction Master, who seemed all to pleased with that outcome himself. Reff couldn't help but stare intensely, as she held Void in her grip tightly, every time someone got swallowed. She was so afraid of her friend becoming someone's meal, that she just had to make sure she was still there. "T-thanks for getting me out of that..." Void spoke softly, in which Reff gave her a warm smile as a response.

The Duchess won two auctions over time, and ended up with  huge, bloated gut, which she rubbed in delight. Reff could not understand how someone could be so happy about hurting others.. in such a horrific way. She felt guilty and ashamed, listening to the gurgles and struggles happening not even two seats away from her; if only she could help everyone..

The bidding for the neko began shortly after the Duchess' second meal, Most of the preds, by this point, were full and some had even entered a food coma, drooling as they slept in their chairs; Good, less competetion. The auctionmaster spoke up. "And now, for the final slave of the night.. we have.. This neko! Look at her cute little face! THis one would be the perfect pet for you, if you like cute stuff!" He paused, smiling broadly. "300$ minimum bid for this ridiculously cute cat"

Reff looked around, everyone seemed to be either asleep, or too distracted to place a bid, so she raised her Paddle. ".. Um.. $300.." She spoke, just loud enough to be heard over the snores of the person next to her. "I hear $300! 300 for the Mer with the purple scales! Do I hear anything more than 300?!" He waited, for what seemed like an eternity, then began his count down. "Alright.. Going.. once. Going..... Twice..... aaaaaaand SOLD for 300!" He got off the stage and pulled the neko with him, walking to where Reff was seated. "Here you go ma'am, a lovely lit-" His eyes fell onto Void, and his smile vanished, replaced by an angrly scowl. ".. What is this? Miss, what are you doing with that food?"

Reff stammered, she had forgotten about the rule; food had to be eaten, not kept, as slaves were more expensive than food. The Auction Master continued; "You have bought her as food, therefore, you are FORCED to eat her. If you wanted a slave, you would have had to pay MORE than $5!"
The mer squirmed a bit in her seat, getting uncomfortable, and eyeing the exit, which was, unfortunately, past the Auction Master. "Either you pay me the difference, or you eat her, right now..." he cracked his knuckles.
Reff swallowed a bit, trying to speak up, her heart pounding in her throat. "H-how much.. is the difference..?" She tried her best to shield Void at this point, not wanting anyone to get near her. The Auction Master spoke up. "that would be... 500 for the slave contract... 300 for my patience and another 300 for the time you wasted...so..." She froze, she could not possibly have enough money, she barely had enough to cover for the neko, so she gave what she had to the man, who angrily looked at her. "Nice try, but with this neko included, you still owe me $900!" He motioned for his bullies to come over and raised his cane, slamming it down towards Reff when suddenly, he was yanked back, towards the ground.

On the ground, the minotaur, Perina, had crawled up, and was in the process of pulling away the Auction Master. Reff stared in disbelief, did Perina just save them? The minotaur licked her lips and began to shove the man inside, clearly, this was not an attempted rescue, but more of a happy coincidence for Reff and Void. She set the bunny down and motioned for her to head for the exit. As Void ran, Reff reached to grab the neko and pulled her along, doing her best to slip and slide after the Bunny and keep up.

"The bullies reached to help the Auction Master, but he growled out in annoyance. "Don't worry about me, retrieve the merchandise, or get her to eat that damn thing!" he yelled at them, as he struggled against the Minotaur's strong grasp. Reff stared back at the bullies as they gave chase; She wasnt fast enough on land, she HAD to get to the water to make sure they could flee. At least Void could help out, pulling on the mer's arm to help her advance to the water. Just a few more yards and they were in the clear.. just a bit further...

Suddenly, two rough hands closed around her chest, gripping her with near crushing force as she yelled out; The man who had grabbed her was not human, appearing more demonic in form, he held her tightly, growling a bit. "No escaping without  proper payment, you silly fi- AAAGH!" he yelled out, jumping away and dropping the mer;  the neko had scratched at his legs all of a sudden, causing him to flinch.

Reff hit the ground hard, but managed to recover in time to slip into the water, pulling both the cat and the bunny with her, she began to swim at high speed, down the lake, into a river, stopping every once in a while to make sure the both of them could get some air. She kept going and going until finally, reaching a riverbank, far from the auction hall. There was no way anyone could have followed them there. She put the two of them on the shore and then rests her arms and head in the soft grass, leaving her fish half in the water as she pants loudly. "haah.. haah... w-we made it.." The neko and Void both seemed relieved as well, though maybe they were moreso so because being dragged through water for several miles was no fun at all. The Mer caught her breath and smiled a bit at them "there.. now.. we can finally rel-" her face paled as she stared at something behind her friends. "H- how..."

The demon was there, dropping her coat to the ground. He must have used it to lock on to their position and track them down more easily. He grunted and picked up Void by her shirt, glaring down at Reff, who in turn climbed out of the water and began to angrily speak. "Hey! Let her go, I paid for her and she is mi-oomph!" She was interrupted as the demon suddenly pluged the bunny headfirst into her mouth. Reff tried to squirm and move back, tears in her eyes, but the demon reached over and grabbed her by her hair, holding her in place as he began to push the bunny into the mer's mouth more and more, causing her to swallow inadvertedly. Void's head soon went down Reff's throat, slipping down more and more as the Mer uncontrollably swallowed her own friend, crying softly all the while. "hmmppfff nnnh... nhh..." Despite all the combined protests of both girls, the demon still managed to push the poor bunny down Reff's throat, after which he held his rough hand on the Mer's mouth, making sure the small, wiggling figure ended up in her stomach.

Reff swallowed one final time, feeling her friend settle in her stomach, she put her fingers to the squirming gut tenderly, trembling as she felt Void's shape inside her. "N.. no..." she spoke softly. "V.. void.. I.. w.. why.." tears stained her face as she looked at the demon, who was by now walking away, a smirk on his face. "Another happy customer." he hummed, then vanished, leaving a full Mermaid and a small kitten behind in the cold.. cold night...
Last edited by Reff on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Reffy on VoreCraft~

Join us! Build a house, get eaten.. or eat others! (or both! x3)

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=43179
Reff
Been posting for a bit

Postby Higgs » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:37 am

Enjoy my mediocre shading job. ^^
Attachments
mawblockfinal.jpg
Higgs
New to the forum

Postby MariAquaria » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:14 am

Yay, there's stuff here. Anyway, I don't know if I can technically call this fan art, since I didn't actually draw it, but I went to a little anime character I went to on rinmarugames.com and made this little picture of Reflet.
Reflet.png

Going to attempt one of Celeste later on.

EDIT:And now I have a picture of Celeste and Higgs~!

Celeste
Celeste.png

Higgs
Higgs.png

EDIT: A picture with Higgs and Celeste together~ I would have had Celeste sitting in Higgs' lap but there were layering issues. As for Celeste's outfit and the fact that she has no panties underneath her skirt... It's because she was technically raised as a slave(see Reff's story above.) Let me know what you think~ <3
Higgs and Celeste.png
Higgs and Celeste.png (35.6 KiB) Viewed 24704 times
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alcastar » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:05 am

I decided to make some chibis. its only line-work, since i dont have any colours at the moment, but when i do get some coloured pencils, ill colour and shade these as well as make one for each character i know. I might also make a painting of the Spawn/Cafe/Auction House/Market or of some vores if i get enough money over Christmas.

Ref:

Alcastar:
I make skins and textures, usually for Minecraft, but I've made textures for other games as well. I am also a moderator on the Vorecraft Server.
Alcastar
New to the forum

Postby LuluBoxFox » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Cause nighty told me to i will post my stuff here
Attachments
sailor_luu_by_thelizangel-d4infvw.png
Reffy.jpg
Reffy
Reffy.jpg (19.67 KiB) Viewed 24227 times
LuluBoxFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby AnonymousShark00 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:02 pm

About time I posted something on here! Here's a gift I drew for Uira and Luna on their birthday featuring them, FKBone and myself.
Attachments
Gift_Birthday_Uira_and_Luna.jpg
AnonymousShark00
New to the forum

Postby wierdo2000 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:30 am

very lovely sharky! :3
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousShark00 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:00 pm

Thank you Night! ^u^
AnonymousShark00
New to the forum

Postby Potato » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:44 pm

6Yi9UHM.jpg
(Subject: Reflet) Credits: DrAsuna/LunarKnight
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Postby MianQ » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:35 am

A sample!
MianQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alcastar » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:39 pm

Here is a pic of Syn!

(and a much cleaner looking Syn reference): https://www.furaffinity.net/view/18890782/
I make skins and textures, usually for Minecraft, but I've made textures for other games as well. I am also a moderator on the Vorecraft Server.
Alcastar
New to the forum

Postby SnakkForheur » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:00 pm

http://i.imgur.com/09cb9UG.jpg

I call it, the squeak. A rather daring take on a classic. Featuring Voidy and Reflect. It belongs in a museum!
SnakkForheur
New to the forum

Postby Reff » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:59 am

Reffy is love, Reffy is life.
~Reffy on VoreCraft~

Join us! Build a house, get eaten.. or eat others! (or both! x3)

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=43179
Reff
Been posting for a bit

Postby MariAquaria » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:49 am

So...I did something silly!I took a free base/lineart thing and...kinda did my best attempt at making a picture of Higgs and Celeste together! Umm... Celeste was easier to do than Higgs, because I didn't have Higgs to ask about how she might look as a full kitty, but I just kinda...did what I thought it MIGHT be. Here you go~!

mother_cat___kitten_lineart_by_bramblestarcat-d5jcvnn.png
mother_cat___kitten_lineart_by_bramblestarcat-d5jcvnn.png (17.38 KiB) Viewed 22701 times
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

Postby FKBone » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:26 pm

So many nice pictures
FKBone
New to the forum

Postby LuluBoxFox » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:40 am

Well i have been practising and using a few reference pics I made these two using a style my friend taught me which i some ways is similar to people here
Attachments
Lulu kitsune.jpg
Lulu in kitsune form
Lulu eats reff.jpg
Reffy said lulu was fat after her eating 147 people rampage and lulu punished reffy accordingly...Silly admin feesh
LuluBoxFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby wierdo2000 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:01 am

very lovevly connor
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby LuluBoxFox » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:00 pm

Hehehe thanks nighty maybe i should do one with a nightfury and tentacles
LuluBoxFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrandTheftRoshi » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:48 pm

http://imgur.com/JLDKy78

An amazingly cute picture of Heather!
GrandTheftRoshi
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vorecraft