Suggestions, Put suggestions here

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Suggestions, Put suggestions here

Postby Potato » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:08 am

topic
Last edited by wierdo2000 on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Re: Sugestions, Put sugestions here

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:14 pm

Already posted this in the main thread, but why not: http://llama.cerberusstudios.net/runecraft/
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Suggestions, Put suggestions here

Postby chibi-wolfy » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:44 pm

Likely / possibly already coming in some form:
- Fixing ghost mode to respawn as a spectator, maybe make shifting back to survival manual only?
- Prey preference settings to disallow being vored by means you don't like (default to oral if subjected to a blocked preference?)
- Stomachs for the remaining uncovered mobs (cows, sheep, bunnies off the top of my head). Or perhaps a generic stomach that the server sends you to when it doesn't detect an existing stomach for a given mob.
- An endo option for mob vore? Possibly just an alternate ending to a vore scene that plops you back into spawn when it's over. Hell, even more descriptive digestion scenes for mob vore ala our Angel NPC wouldn't go amiss.
- There's currently a bug that forces you into survival mode if you're released in a creative-default realm, such as our art world. Fixing that'd be nice.
- Causing a slight Slowness (plus jump height? Not sure how far you can nerf it while still making it possible to clear a single block jump) debuff while prey are inside your stomach to simulate the extra weight.

Less likely, probably some complications involved:
- Snapping straight to your predator's view when respawning as spectator
- Using local chat when inside someone's stomach broadcasts to your predator in addition to anyone nearby (or failing that, just not removing people from playerlists when eaten so they can msg each other properly, or making a kitsunechat channel exclusively for eaten players? idk).
- Making leashes compatible with other players. The tugging mechanics would probably have to be clientside, but anything that works >//w//>;
- I'm not sure how involved the creation process with vore-capable NPCs is (ala Angel at spawn, again), but would you consider taking requests if all the instructions are laid out in detail?
- Some kind of reaction/bonus to creating/eating food made out of the remains of other players (eg: "That cookie wasn't choc-chip...")

Probably not going to happen but I can dream damn it:
- A plugin of some kind to streamline vore games in a Murder / Trouble in Terrorist Town environment. A small amount of preds against the remaining prey, with a time limit for the latter to identify and evade the former.
- Making your chest model expand in More Player Models if carrying players inside you.
- Being able to force an MPM mob disguise on other players through some means to simulate transformation.
- A toggle to making passive mobs actively chase purely prey players (as they would if they were holding wheat or whatever their breeding item is) and devour them of their own voilition (perhaps based on how long they stay very close by rather than damage tics like the hostile mobs rely on).
- make me surpreme ruler of the server so i can smack everyone with rubber chickens with impunity
chibi-wolfy
Somewhat familiar

Postby dst3313 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:59 am

[redacted]
Last edited by dst3313 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby Naubol » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:40 am

i would like to possible see all the diffrent commands you can use on the server as player. A breif description what they do and such. since /help jsut give so much info and it feels like a whole lot is getting lost .

Been trying to ask other players while ingame, but that falls on deaf ears alot.
Naubol
Somewhat familiar

Postby dst3313 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:02 pm

[redacted]
Last edited by dst3313 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby MariAquaria » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:44 am

So...I actually have two suggestions...
First is a little plugin. I think it works with the same mechanics that our vampires run on, such as sun damage, but it's a plugin that adds races and classes...easily editable and customizable to have our own custom species aside from vampires, such as mermaids, demons...stuff like that. Makes it all the more fun. It's called Races and Classes. http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/racesandclasses/

The second... is actually... a mod... well... two mods, really. The only thing is at least one of them is rather out of date. I'm not sure if it'll work with more recent versions of Minecraft but the last known version of Minecraft this works with is 1.6.1. It's the Gulliver mod and Little Blocks mod. Using this in combination makes it so that players can be micro, and build tiny versions of blocks. Micro players will be able to go under 1 block high things unlike in MPM and be able to build their own, tiny homes hidden somewhere...even inside someone else's home. The Gulliver also allows micros to use certain items to get around...for example, slime balls allow micros to climb walls and paper allows micros to glide safely to the ground from high places. http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/litt ... cks.172101
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

Postby dst3313 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:03 pm

[redacted]
Last edited by dst3313 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dst3313
Somewhat familiar

Postby wierdo2000 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:37 am

No mods unless its client only, beside its 1.6.1, you want us to rollback before we had clayblocks and nearly destroy half the world?
the plugin looks kewl though :b
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby PerfectDark » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:52 pm

What about a vore battle system?

Since, already in the plugin, you get teleported out as a ghost on death by digestion, what if you set up a duel system where you can agree to duel another player. The player who kills the other instead devours the other one on death.
Basicly putting the vore battle system from the chat into the mod, for those interested. Just an idea i had a while back.
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artemis » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:09 pm

It would be nice to have a plugin that automatically eats people upon a PVP kill instead of just respawning them since, and correct me if I'm wrong Nightfury, but that's actually how PVP is supposed to work on the server right? (I recall you once saying people shouldn't PVP eachother unless it ends in someone getting eaten.)
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AnsateAnsecesom » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Maybe they could add bladder vore to the vore list?
AnsateAnsecesom
Been posting for a bit

Postby chibi-wolfy » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:08 am

Artemis wrote:It would be nice to have a plugin that automatically eats people upon a PVP kill instead of just respawning them since, and correct me if I'm wrong Nightfury, but that's actually how PVP is supposed to work on the server right? (I recall you once saying people shouldn't PVP eachother unless it ends in someone getting eaten.)
Including Bow and Splash Potion kills? =V

I do think you're on the right track though - personally I'd just make losing all of your health put you into a helpless state instead, similar to what happens when prey are grabbed currently. The "helpless" state would force you to prey status (if not already prey) as well as inflict the usual debuffs to prevent you from resisting. That way the pred can close the distance (especially if they KO'd their target from above, as aformentioned) and grab them at their lesiure.

Speaking of which, I think being grabbed should have more debuffs than what we currently have. At the very least a jump height debuff in addition to Slowness, because Slowness doesn't affect your airspeed - so prey can just hop away after being grabbed as it stands right now. >w>
chibi-wolfy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artemis » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:51 pm

chibi-wolfy wrote:The "helpless" state would force you to prey status (if not already prey)

I don't think that's a good idea. The server has already chased people away by handling the issue of consent immaturely. This would probably receive a similar, if not more severe, backlash.

On an unrelated note, if you wanted to see this change any time soon I think it would be more realistic to stick with the likely simpler goal of just respawning people in the pred's belly if they're set to prey and PVP killed. Maybe think about implementing a more complicated system later. After all, we're already looking at a year or more to finish the stuff the server is already working on. That's kind of a long time, when you think about it.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonRider69 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:45 pm

Healvore :3 some ppl want that
DragonRider69
New to the forum

Postby wierdo2000 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:51 pm

DragonRider69 wrote:Healvore :3 some ppl want that

Thats an awesome suggestion, and would be quite usefull and easy to implement,
I can really see the uses of that when you UB someone, maybe it should feed you aswell

though i suggest that is should draw hunger from the pred, just to balance it, a bit.
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skyboxmonster » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Suggestion:
add a rule requiring "unwilling vore" to be automatically moved to a private chat.
defining "unwilling" as any RP vore scenario where the prey, either voices or though actions, shows in character that they don't want to be eaten by the pred.

Not all users are comfortable seeing unwilling vore in the global chat of the server
Skyboxmonster
New to the forum

Postby LuIre » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Skyboxmonster wrote:Suggestion:
add a rule requiring "unwilling vore" to be automatically moved to a private chat.
defining "unwilling" as any RP vore scenario where the prey, either voices or though actions, shows in character that they don't want to be eaten by the pred.

Not all users are comfortable seeing unwilling vore in the global chat of the server

I agree with this, and might even add a bit to it. I realize this is a vore server, and that makes it pretty much more or less a RP server (considering you cant do vore in real life) and this may be hard, if not impossible (whether through the nature of minecraft or other reasons) but I would request that there be something created so private RPing would be easier? Maybe make some kind of chat channels as buttons instead of commands that some may not know or remember?
LuIre
New to the forum

Postby chibi-wolfy » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:15 pm

We already have an implied rule that states people should move to private if they're playing something someone is visibly uncomfortable with, and that goes for nearly all vore and fetish preferences, not just unwilling. Have you tried just asking nicely? The staff can enforce it if they refuse to comply (because that kinda falls under "don't be a dick").

That being said, while party chat in the Kitsunechat plugin can suffice, I do agree it could be streamlined a bit - mainly because the vore plugin prevents preds seeing the usernames of their prey and vice versa. Would be nice if you could make local chat talk directly to your pred and any prey you have inside you.
chibi-wolfy
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheRenic » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Suggestion: A skype thread for anyone willing to share their Skype names, so they can do private RPs, on a more stable platform than what the server allows in game.
TheRenic
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vorecraft