Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Link replaced

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Link replaced

Postby NekoYuki » Wed May 20, 2015 5:35 pm

This is a Nyan-adventures spin off, with Halcyon's imput and approval, based in the same world.

the player is a young bunnygirl soldier named Valencia Lopfell who dies and ends up a nymph (sexual slave) in hell to incubi and succubi. This game will follow her story (set in the first person) to explore and adapt to life in hell, as well as her drive to give Nymphs a true place of sanctuary and respite for their time in the underworld. And... perhaps... escape...?

It is a project i started a while back with RPG maker VX Ace. a few months in fact. got the intro of it about 80% done when the inspiration drained. Recently with the help of Rupie, Harek, use of their the multi-slot livestreams and streaming the game myself, i found the inspiration to pick it up again and finish it. or in this case finish the intro.

Currently it contains about 10-30 minutes of play based on if you decide to plough forward or interact with everything and one. as well as a few Easter eggs, references and cameos, some hidden, some just tossed in your face. And a sting of bad jokes.

Fetish based warning stuff:
It currently contains:
One F/F player-prey vore scene.
One F/F near-vore/vore tease scene.
Digestion.
Optional scat. (this will appear during the scene with the succubus receptionist. so don't rush it)
Violence (Seriously. it's hell and you died!)
Chances to listen to a sleeping succubus' belly gurgle.
Drunken Incubi singing the beer song.

Introduction/Part 1/version 0.1(.7)

https://mega.nz/#!QRoAxJjJ!oSzO9Y3_FhoaMmxL1dYaTDwdZSbm1xcxnD54rjo544w

A warning. it does contain flashing lights, if that's an issue. don't play.
It also contains loud music in some places. be warned.

At some point i may add more. depending on how this is recieved. it may also branch to include F/M, M/F and other vore types.
If i continue it will eventually contain Player-As pred scenes as well on a few missions, quests and minigames. Though i'm also working on a requested Player-as-pred game too. Depending on this' reception that may appear here too. along with a third planned game based on The Saint of Raven's Laphara.

Comments, feedback and bug/spell checking is appreciated. i tried hard to get 99% myself with a few friends help also. This is my first publicly (if ekas can be called public?) released work. so bear that in mind. it's my first "full" project i've liked enough to put here.

Changes:

Bug fixes i overlooked with transferring on the 5'th floor post-vore.

Fixed 4'th floor transfers too

Fixed bugs in the reform sanc.

Fixed a bug with the penthouse.
fixed a minor interact overlook in the sanctuary as grace.

Fixed a transfer error for the non-scat current ending.

Fixed some items that should have been intractable but weren't. Including one in the penthouse that leads to another small Grace scene in the lobby.

whoo. this should mean no more bugs. just the odd spelling error...

SPELLING AND GRAMRAWR

Additional credits:
Harek and Rupie for letting me use their livestreams.
Fae_Victus for help with coding help with a few events.
Halcyon for his support, help with coding, and use of his setting.
Everyone who's given feedback!

Update: i'm working on part 2. which will include the first "open" area of hell. Including shops (some will be just flavour and not sell anything useful) a club or two. maybe a fight arena or sports tract. And a lot of explorable homes.

But there's one thing i am going to need. NPCs. NPCs by the industrial fucktonne.

If you'd like to suggest an NPC. or offer one of your characters up as a cameo for one. I'm willing to make them. With some limitations due to rpg maker. (that means without an outside sprite artist to assist me, no Nagas, Taurs Anthros (unless you're fine with them as demi or human) No pink/orange hair/multicolour hair or pink eyes, No micros or giants. though full-sized fairies are fine. and some extreme hairstyles)

What i'll need.

Required:
Name:
Species:
Class: (Succubus/Incubus Nymph/Slave (a man in hell) )
Personality:
Reference art or a detailed description:

Optional (but bonus points)
How they got to hell/died:
Backstory:
What they're doing in Hell:
Anything else you feel important.

(I didn't think I'd have to upload this. but apparently I do)
What you can't have or lower your chance of acceptance:
"They're in hell because they randomly teleport there and stuff": Hell is a very hard place to get to in this game. It's 99% a oneway place. even most demons can't leave. Your character/npc cannot "just randomly tp there" In Nyan adventures it took an orb of immense power for the first succubus to escape. And Nee can only move freely because she's a hero. And pelase don't say "they're one of the 6 heroes" unless you can get Halc's approval.
"They freely teleport back to the mortal world to do X": Same as above. Special cases including missions that'll be in later versions will be exceptions to that. and if you can really justify why your demon or nymph/slave can, i'll consider it.
"My character is feared through out all hell.": They could be renown, They might be feared by NYMPHS and SLAVES through out hell, but Satan keeps everything in balance. Your submission may own large amounts of land in hell. Or even consider themselves a baron or duchess or ect, Satan doesn't mind demons owning small "villages" and such but Satan rules hell.Your character also can't randomly strip high ranking members of their powers or destroy their soul. Few exceptions exist. Generally Agents of Satan or freelance hunters. You can submit for an AoS/Hunter like Asani. and some will be approved if well written.
"Despite being a nymph/slave my character is still super-strong without training": This is stated in the game itself. when you become a nymph your powers are mostly drained. however your character can retrain them self over time. the MC will do this (or possibly). But generally demons will stop you doing that until you finish your sentence. Generally characters that do that will have to "escape" and be in hiding.
Anthros/Taurs: This is RPG maker's fault more than mine. If you can provide your own sprite I'll overlook this.
Pink hair. Pink eyes. Orange hair. Silver eyes.: As above. closest I can get is Red. Blonde. If you don't mind, just state an alternate colour. or provide your own custom sprites. I'm looking for some sort of alternate Character creator to try and work around this. suggestions would be appreciated.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Over the weekend I've been workings on part 2, the main area outside the tower, including a number of shops. These shops include general stores, potion stores and gear stores, which has lead me to a question. How should i structure combat. Do i do a traditional combat style, aka Beat the shit out of the enemy until it's unconscious/dead, or a "softer" style, like Myst's MystAdventures, where the combat is based on seducing the opponent and defeating their will.

Primarily this is a flavour thing, how I name attacks, what weapons the MC, and other characters, can use, and even animations.

While the softer attacks can work in hell, the issue for me, is that it may not make sense on your missions to the Overworld. Or against other opponents.

So I ask for the community's input, should combat be Hp focused, or willpower focused? Over all i may make the decision myself, but it's always good to know what the general populace wants. This poll will run for 2 weeks, comments are appreciated, as they're much easier to understand than just two numbers.
Last edited by NekoYuki on Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:53 am, edited 19 times in total.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1) F/F (RPG maker VX Ace)

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Wed May 20, 2015 5:43 pm

I'll give it a download
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BeGad » Wed May 20, 2015 5:59 pm

Since I'm on a mac, anyone care to show some gameplay footage?
BeGad
---

Postby ian66613 » Wed May 20, 2015 6:11 pm

So, what do I do? When I opened the game, I was a bunny girl, no introduction text, no nothing (just people sleeping), when I walked upstairs, the game glitched out and thought I was someone else. When I interacted with things, it still thought I was either someone else, or there were people in my party that weren't there.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby NekoYuki » Wed May 20, 2015 6:15 pm

oh crap. sorry. i forgot to reset the starting location
one moment
NekoYuki
???

Postby NekoYuki » Wed May 20, 2015 6:21 pm

There we go. fixed now. god i feel stupid. i'm suprised the livestream i did this on didn't notice that...
NekoYuki
???

Postby ian66613 » Wed May 20, 2015 7:39 pm

I can't get back up these stairs as grace:

And I can't go down these ones:

And when you go into the middle bathroom stall at the top end of the 5th floor as grace, (Shown in the above picture) the game thinks you're Valencia and removes some NPCs and allows you to go back upstairs and gives you this when you try to go back:

ian66613
---

Postby sommion » Wed May 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Onother progresion BUg
Spoiler: show
After you being eated, when you are Grace, in the floor with the alchemist,the blue haired demon writting a letter....when you try go down tho the next floor, its doesnt pass throught the stair, and you even cant go back to the upper lvl

EDit: ok, i just got the same problem as ian66613
sommion
Participator

Postby Koseki » Wed May 20, 2015 7:59 pm

when the first girl you meet eats you and you go to the 4th or 5th floor there is nothing more you can do

edit: ok , same problem as everyone :)
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Wed May 20, 2015 8:10 pm

Ok thanks for that. i've addressed these and i'll upload 1.1 in a second.
NekoYuki
???

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.1) F/F (RPG maker VX Ace)

Postby NekoYuki » Wed May 20, 2015 8:14 pm

0.1.1 is up. again, thanks. this is my first released major project >,< I'm embarrassed to have simple overlooks like that...
NekoYuki
???

Postby sommion » Wed May 20, 2015 8:59 pm

The same in the next floor...still not working
sommion
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Wed May 20, 2015 9:25 pm

0.1.2 up and running now. Thanks for catching those errors.
NekoYuki
???

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.2) F/F (RPG maker VX Ace)

Postby NekoYuki » Wed May 20, 2015 9:48 pm

Got another bug I'll fix.

When I see my beta tester tommorow im gonna beat him with a wrench like an Unupgraded Sentry
NekoYuki
???

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.3) F/F (RPG maker VX Ace)

Postby NekoYuki » Wed May 20, 2015 10:02 pm

With luck that isn ow the last bug squashed under a big hammer,

now we can get to important stuff. feedback!
NekoYuki
???

Postby sommion » Wed May 20, 2015 10:58 pm

NekoYuki wrote:With luck that isn ow the last bug squashed under a big hammer,

Nope...still bugged lol, now the bug is when as Grace you left the nymph´s Santuary, the screen turns all black.....but you can open the menu, and even save
sommion
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Thu May 21, 2015 12:30 am

Got to the penthouse, it stuck me here:

Can't get to the first cutscene here, so yeah, can't progress. (I didn't talk to anyone along the way besides the receptionist and I have scat scenes on, so you may have missed something if someone didn't trigger certain flags.)
ian66613
---

Postby nyanyan » Thu May 21, 2015 12:40 am

sommion wrote:
NekoYuki wrote:With luck that isn ow the last bug squashed under a big hammer,

Nope...still bugged lol, now the bug is when as Grace you left the nymph´s Santuary, the screen turns all black.....but you can open the menu, and even save

Same problem, you're even capable of moving (I wanted to see if I could), so I tried to use my memory of Grace's bedroom (since I thought you might end up there since you supposedly 'reappear on the nearest bed' but it turns out you're on the first floor). The reason I know you're on the first floor is because after doing what I thought might get me to the stairs of the penthouse (AKA: moving over then down a bit to get off of potential bed, and running right for a while, running up, taking a couple steps left, running up, taking a step down, running left, going down. This would (I believe) relatively effectively allow someone to maneuver from the beds to the stairs via bumping into walls. but when I didn't transition to the next floor, I hit space to interact to see if anything would happen, and I was talking to the witch on the first floor (Ironically, even though that should have been decent at getting me around the top floor, I just went in a huge circle or something on the first floor since the witch is just to the left of the beds on the first floor), though I was still considered Grace.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Thu May 21, 2015 4:08 am

I've reached the end. Lovely intro! Love the amount of detail that went into the game and maps and the setup. Can't wait to see more.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Thu May 21, 2015 5:41 am

I'm confused how some people are able to finish this and others are not.

I just finished a play through of 1.3 and I got to the ending without any errors. I'll check the coding but my best guess right now is to try starting again.

Also. To the person who got stuck blonde the banner. I have no clue how you bleed n' well did that. I am unable to recreate that glitch.
edit: Yes i do. and i fixed it...

When you leave the sanctuary as grace a cut-scene should appear for the next progression
Last edited by NekoYuki on Thu May 21, 2015 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
NekoYuki
???

Next

Return to Vore game