Cooking: The Inside Job.

Rip and tear, cooking, etc, goes here. This spot is not for those who are afraid of blood!
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Cooking: The Inside Job.

Postby AsherTye » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:35 am

Okay, so a while ago I put up a poll asking how people preferred to cook, either as predator or as prey. I'm pleased to say there was a lot of discussion, comparison, and even a few suggestions for new cooking methods not covered by the poll (again, super-sorry for omitting the oven). So I figured I'd toss another idea out and see some opinions.

Recently, while watching reruns of Malcolm in the Middle I saw one of their Thanksgiving episodes. Having discovered his gift for culinary expression, the character Reese is put in charge of making dinner, for which he came up with the interesting idea of stuffing the turkey inside a giant monkfish. Of course it doesn't take a genius to see this would actually result in the monkfish becoming a dried out piece of char long before the turkey had gotten suitably cooked, but it did get me thinking about how such a scenario would work in a fun vore scenario.

Imagine, the prey undergoes preparation, oiled and seasoned not in an effort to seal in flavor, but so they can absorb more. Then tied perhaps like a turkey or maybe a suckling pig, they find themselves being stuffed inside the empty body cavity of a giant fish or something similar before getting sent to the oven. As the heat intensifies, the fish's oily juices drip and slide along the prey's skin, the pungent aroma of the cooking meat filling the cramped air. Time passes and soon the prey is sweating rather good themselves, porous skin soaking up the slathering of fish juice even as the fish absorbs their flavors. The air mixes with both scents as it gets hotter and more acrid. Finally both are pulled from the oven, the fish cut up to become appetizers/decoration as the prey finds them self being position for a delicious dual meal.

So I was wondering if anyone had ever thought of using a recipe similar to this.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Re: Cooking: The Inside Job.

Postby LordStorm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:07 am

Hmmmm that does sound like a fun recipie....maybe the fish can be half sunk into and coated in various sauces and such to help keep it from drying out....or have the unlucky prey, partially cooked first some how so they need less time to cook fully while in the fish?
Current Projects: Mystery of the Wendigo
My Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/LordStorm
LordStorm
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Syndrome » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:52 am

Love it! I've actually had a thought like this for some time since re-seeing Indiana Jones: In the Temple of Doom. The part with the snakes with in the snake. Though with me, it's prey bound and cooked inside of an eel. I really like eel. XD

I haven't thought about the flavors of the outer meat seeping into the flesh of the other prey though, which is a nice idea by the way. It's mostly been for presentation, the larger meat cut open to have to cooked prey inside causally spill out on to the platter.
Syndrome
Participator

Postby eatmeplease » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:09 am

I do like that idea! Not sure how easy it would be to find a fish big enough to stuff a nearly ten foot tall alien into though! ;;)
eatmeplease
---

Postby Kamelagram » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:32 pm

eatmeplease wrote:I do like that idea! Not sure how easy it would be to find a fish big enough to stuff a nearly ten foot tall alien into though! ;;)

I hate myself for saying this. but, "There's always a bigger fish."
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby eatmeplease » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:01 pm

Then there's still hope! ::D
eatmeplease
---

Postby AsherTye » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:00 pm

Syndrome wrote:Love it! I've actually had a thought like this for some time since re-seeing Indiana Jones: In the Temple of Doom. The part with the snakes with in the snake. Though with me, it's prey bound and cooked inside of an eel. I really like eel. XD

I haven't thought about the flavors of the outer meat seeping into the flesh of the other prey though, which is a nice idea by the way. It's mostly been for presentation, the larger meat cut open to have to cooked prey inside causally spill out on to the platter.

An eel or a snake would be loads of fun, especially since their bodies naturally expand to handle oversized prey. Then you even get to see the prey struggling a bit inside. Personally I like to think every prey has a flavor that can be complimented by something, so the idea of mixing flavors appeals to me. Particularly if it was a food the prey actually liked beforehand.

eatmeplease wrote:I do like that idea! Not sure how easy it would be to find a fish big enough to stuff a nearly ten foot tall alien into though! ;;)

Well, there are a plethora of sci-fi type fish that could fit the bill, but if your looking for something a little more reality based you might try a shark. They get pretty big and are supposed to be tasty.

LordStorm wrote:Hmmmm that does sound like a fun recipie....maybe the fish can be half sunk into and coated in various sauces and such to help keep it from drying out....or have the unlucky prey, partially cooked first some how so they need less time to cook fully while in the fish?

Oh a good idea. Of course fish is only a suggestion based off the TV show, but it'd be a neat way to fix the problem. Though you'd probably have to seal the body pretty well so the prey doesn't prematurely drown (or find some other way to do so).

the second option seems a pretty fun idea for a teasing Pred. Prey gets pulled out of the oven, pot, or whatever, thinks maybe the Pred has changed his mind, only to find themselves in for an even stickier fate.
Remember the importance of eating healthy. Snack on a vegetarian once in a while.
AsherTye
Participator

Postby eatmeplease » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Anything scifi would work, since Silent-Hunter (my persona) is an alien. ::)
eatmeplease
---

Postby XDDX » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 am

That's a pretty cool idea.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby tastyfriend » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:51 am

perfect idea i think i love to i be cooked like that ;D
tastyfriend
New to the forum

Postby Alicodus » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:15 am

I had an idea for a story once where the predator is hunting and kills a boar. Upon dressing the animal, finds a bunch of micro-critters alive inside it while dressing it. Expecting release, the critters feel a wave of dismay as they are unceremoniously dumped inside of the body cavity and slid onto the spit/into the oven right along with it. They claw against the walls of cooking meat as they slowly become meat themselves. I never got around to writing it, as I just don't seem to find the time to write these days.

Could even add injections of flavor, or fill the body cavity with the sauces, tenderizing the prey as the outside meat roasts/bakes.

It is certainly a neat story hook though.

Oh man, this thread is back from the dead it would seem. Ah well, I already wrote my post and feel it contributes somewhat. Feel free to delete if need-be.

"You don't want to find out the hard way
How our society treats
The misfits who make mistakes"
- Lard -"I Am Your Clock"
Alicodus
Participator

Postby AsherTye » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:16 am

I think this place of all places would welcome zombie threads. :lol:
AsherTye
Participator

Postby wamdueCastle » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:22 pm

I never thought of being put inside something else whilst I was being cooked. How dare the prey have any ego, but always figured I would be the meal
wamdueCastle
Somewhat familiar

Postby djaccent » Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:59 pm

I always had the thought of being cooked in a pastry like a crème puff or something. Being stuck inside and packed in with the crème. Not knowing what’s all going on around till you start feeling the heat of the oven.
djaccent
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hardvore