AC 2 days to go!! Details on vore party (Saturday?)

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

AC 2 days to go!! Details on vore party (Saturday?)

Postby BigBadBear » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:16 am

Can't wait to escape from everydays life and dive right into AC

I will be at the omni and will post on the AC board (next to the zoo) what room it is and when my vore party will occur (I'll post it on here as well).

Usually, we have too many people for the size of the room, but this year, we will try and have two rooms side by side to have more space.

The party will be same as usual, we just chill, eat some chips, maybe order pizza, drink (some booze will be available if you can show me ID and I will keep it descent, purpose here not being to get plastered). Feel free to contribute and bring whatever you want.

The idea of the party is to just hang with fellow vores, some can share drawings, pictures, we could also watch movies on tv (usually cartoons that have bits of vore in it or something but open to suggestions).

I'm think of making it Saturday around 6pm until whenever you guys feel like. How does it sound?

Burr.
BigBadBear
Artist

Re: AC 2 days to go!! Details on vore party (Saturday?)

Postby VoreLover12 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Damn it, it is times like this that i wish i was in America and had a Fursuit, i can't afford that to be made though since i want a realistic one made by Clockwork Creature. Why oh why was i not born in America.
VoreLover12
Participator

Re: AC 2 days to go!! Details on vore party (Saturday?)

Postby BigBadBear » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:21 pm

Well, I was not born in America, used to live in France, and AC was still something I aimed to do one day and it happened! No need for a fursuit necessarily if you intend on going there. Furry is a state of mind not a piece of material :p

Good luck making it there one day!
BigBadBear
Artist

Return to Conventions connection