General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby TheLurker » Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 pm

jake110 wrote:just copy pasted this from a topic i opened this morning, ill look into deleting it after i post this

i'm a bit useless so i've forgotten the name and the auther but i remember the general jist of the story

it follows a girl who has an older sister who, for her 18th birthday unbirthed her, but she accidentaly did it a day early so she felt bad about it afterwards. to make up for it the older sister shows the girl how to vore people and get the girl to swallow her, then for some reason i can't remember the older sister asks the girl to digest her.

then it goes to the girl at school with her two best friends, there being bullied by two older girls (age as the older sister was), the main bully keeps taunting the girl about how she murdered her own sister. it eventually is discovered that the main bully was the older sisters girlfriend and had been planning on getting the older sister to swallow the girl and then the bully would swallow the older sister, getting a two for one meal. the girl is pretty angry at this so she eats the bully.

after hearing all theres stories, the two friends get facinated by the whole vore thing. one is very submissive so she really likes the idea of being swallowed and the other is very dominant so she really likes the idea of dominating someone completly by swallowing them. the two of them start to verbally roleplay a few scenarios, this really distresses the main character because she doesn't want to loose anyone else, she has great regrets about loosing her sister. after a while they all end up in the woods, the main character falls asleep to digest the bully. when she wakes up, to her horror her dominent best friend has a large gurgling belly, thats where it ends.

it was a brillient story, my summary does not do it justice at all, dyslexia does not lead to great writing styles.

The Cheerleader’s Pride
By Simrobert2001
http://aryion.com/g4/view/98426
An old favorite of mine as well.
TheLurker
Been posting for a bit

Postby noisekeeper » Thu May 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Guess I will re-try my chances here.

Anyone remember a vore story requested by Frostbyte called 'Rabbit Season'?'

It was written by Race and posted on the Big Gulp forums a few years back I believe.

The story was about a catmorph named Kathy Lienart eating a couple of lagomorphs.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could post a link to that story, as I can't seem to find it anymore. Thanks in advance!
noisekeeper
Somewhat familiar

Postby Malssvelk » Thu May 10, 2012 6:04 pm

I was wondering who was the artist that kitty0706 used as 'the sniper's kangaroo wife' in Team Fabulous 2.

i cant even find the image, so any help is appreciated.

thank you.
Malssvelk
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkTau » Fri May 11, 2012 12:55 am

So a few years ago, I was reading an interactive story that may have been on this site, where the main characters are a father and his daughter. The Father is a voraraphile, and liked to think of his daughter getting eaten. He gets a contract from a company to develop or test an antacid, finds out it's going to be competing with a formula from overseas. The antacids are going to be tested with crocodilians, and the food to be tested is the daughters of both the main character and the man he's competing against. Whoever loses has to watch their daughter be digested. The daughter also found out about her father's fetish, and wanted to be helpful, so she signed up for this or something along those lines. Any help finding this interactive anywhere would be greatly appreciated.
DarkTau
Participator

Postby ichbinich » Fri May 11, 2012 3:58 am

Alright, I asked about this in the pokemon thread before, but gonna try my luck here as well.

Around 2008-09, shortly after I discovered what vore is all about, and it was one fo the first vore storie I've ever reas. I'm pretty sure I read it on one of the old, now out of order vore sites. Though I can't rememebr which one specifically...(It had a black background and neon green/white font if that helps any...It also hosted a bunch of unbirth related art if I remeber correctly.)

Anyway.

The story was about a bunch of Vaporeons feeding themselves to an injured Lugia. The Lugia crashed near the Vaporeon's village, a female Vaporeon finds the Lugia first. Realizing that the Lugia is too weak to eat by itself, she then forces herself down it's throat. The other Vaporeons follow her example. After being the fed every Vaporeon in the village, the Lugia soon recovers and flies off, grateful for the Vaporeon's sacrifice. It was a rather short story, and the digestion scene wasn't very graphic.

If anyone can help me find this I'll be forever grateful. Heck, if you can link me to it, I'll draw you a free request.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby Bright » Fri May 11, 2012 7:19 am

There's a few of those sites that no longer is available. I am about to suspect that the story might have been posted on a site that has been closed down.

I could write you a story, but it wouldn't be the same.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby CharlieC » Sat May 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Another one I'm looking for. This one's a comic / manga, about a high school that's attacked by an anthro octopus. The predictable tentacle rape ensues, but one of the girls manages to turn the tables on him -- can't remember if it was oral or anal vore.
CharlieC
???

Postby Admiral » Sun May 13, 2012 1:16 am

I'm looking for an interactive. It was on writing.com and involved cockvore, unbirth, anal, and I believe regular vore too, I don't remember the character names but I do remember it starting with you waking up and finding shrinking pills or something, and the specific chapter I remember involves you cockvoring your sister and coming her into your mothers ass.
Admiral
Been posting for a bit

Postby MisterEbony » Sun May 13, 2012 8:02 am

I won't get my hopes up, but there was an old story on the big gulp called monster in the basement by gobbling. Anyone seen it?
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby ichbinich » Sun May 13, 2012 11:02 am

MisterEbony wrote:I won't get my hopes up, but there was an old story on the big gulp called monster in the basement by gobbling. Anyone seen it?

SHEEZAM.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby Seeguy » Sun May 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Does anybody know of someplace I could find any art or writing involving something that would be like the inverse of a typical tentacle monster. I guess it would be an orifice monster or something like that. I tried searching the archive and the forums, but i'm not really sure what specific terms to search for to find something like this.
Seeguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marcasus » Sun May 13, 2012 6:18 pm

I'd like some help finding a comic that i've been looking for for a while. It's an unbirth comic, three pages long, featuring Matsumoto, Rukia and a shrunken Orihime. Rukia unbirths an unwilling Orihime while Matsumoto edges her on. It was in real good quality, like Nitro Titan good, but I don't remember where I saw it.
Marcasus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun May 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Does anyone know of any good incestual vore stories? Perhaps with a sister eating her siblings or especially a mother eating her children?

Especially if digestion is involved.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Sun May 13, 2012 11:30 pm

ichbinich wrote:
MisterEbony wrote:I won't get my hopes up, but there was an old story on the big gulp called monster in the basement by gobbling. Anyone seen it?

SHEEZAM.

You are my hero.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby PerfectDark » Mon May 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Hey, im just wondering if anybody have seen this comic before. I found it on this site a long time ago, but i forgot the name of it. I'w searched around, but i cant seem to find it anywhere.

Here is a brief description of it:

There used to be this comic about a girl that met a fairy, and the fairy tries to get eaten by the girl (since eating a fairy will give you eternal beauty apparently). During story there is scat, revival (into a fairy), giantess and so on.
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Mon May 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Well that fairy comic is not on this site..... but I know where it is.

http://homepage2.nifty.com/unit3/

This sounds like the one you mean. Hope I am right.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby PerfectDark » Tue May 15, 2012 9:03 am

MisterEbony wrote:Well that fairy comic is not on this site..... but I know where it is.

http://homepage2.nifty.com/unit3/

This sounds like the one you mean. Hope I am right.

Ahh, this is the right one.
Thanks!
And what i ment was it was a topic on this site, not that the whole comic was on this site. Sorry for the missunderstanding ^^''
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby phrooglevore3 » Sat May 19, 2012 6:31 pm

---
Last edited by phrooglevore3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phrooglevore3
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Inkie » Sun May 20, 2012 2:12 am

I recall reading a story a long time ago, that I have searched for but not found again, but hopefully someone here may recognize it. I may be remembering some details wrong, because it was so long ago, and I'm sorry if that is the case.

There is a painter who is unveiling a new and astounding painting he has created. It is a painting of a vixen, who moves within the painting and then actually manages to step out of it. It goes on to reveal that she has the ability to act on people's desires or expectations, and fulfills several people's fantasies, until one man has a macro fantasy. She becomes giant, uses him as a toy, then eats him and goes on a rampage until the painter manages to capture her again.

Is this familiar to anyone?
Your resident tiny, M/F loving faerie. <3
Inkie
Participator

Postby Sehnsucht » Sun May 20, 2012 8:16 am

Inkie, that sounds like Trompe L'oeil by Arilin. A good story, like many of her work!
Sehnsucht
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion