New character needs more art. [Closed]

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

New character needs more art. [Closed]

Postby Z_Evil » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:41 pm

EDIT: I am closing this for now! I have gotten plenty of offers and am sorting through my options. THANK YOU FOR WANTING TO DRAW HER

Ahoy! I've been messing with ai generation of art concepts and have come up with a design I would like to get proper art made of now.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/837715

I am deciding this will be their own character and am looking for some artists willing to help bring her to life. One major though is getting a small sequence commissioned as well. Tail vore in particular.
Although she is planned to be smaller in size, she would be more on the pred side, major for of eating via tail vore.
Last edited by Z_Evil on Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Z_Evil
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: New character needs more art. [Active]

Postby Hermankolas » Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:53 am

I wouldn't mind doing some art for you. I love the basic design concept, although that AI artist did make quite few errors on that image that you are using as a reference. I'm a big fan of the Disgaea series, which is loaded with demons, and I am also designing several of my own. I also tend to end up drawing quite a few shorter characters, usually around 150cm tall or shorter. I am one of the less skilled artists, but I do try to set my prices appropriately.
Hermankolas
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission