Looking for help with an RPGmaker Vore System

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for help with an RPGmaker Vore System

Postby Chessa » Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:57 am

As the title suggests, I'm looking to commission someone to make an RPGmaker vore system, it would occur in battles, the battle system I'm tinkering with using and need the system to work for is the LETBS tactical battle system.

Commission for this is around 5-30$ paypal. PM me if you're interested, and the plugin/vore system will be made available to anyone else who wants to use it as well.
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for help with an RPGmaker Vore System

Postby Houyo » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:35 am

While I fully support the making of an RPGmaker vore system, I don't know if you're going to find many takers for that amount of money. Coding is pretty difficult after all. Hell, for that much I could make more working at mcdonalds for 3 hours.
Houyo
???

Postby VictorBound » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:25 pm

Also, you probably should specify here which VERSION of RPG maker, as they each have some differences in the system or coding language.
VictorBound
Somewhat familiar

Postby VictorBound » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:41 pm

So, I was curious what system this was, and looked it up- this is rather neat, and one day I will probably delve into experimenting with it myself.

I guess, depending on what you are trying to do, it seems like the system allows eventing in battles, you may have to setup a series of events to get the effect that you want. or, you could wait for after a battle, and then have a vore scene depending on which side won.
VictorBound
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission