Looking for artist to draw my wierd idea

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for artist to draw my wierd idea

Postby Zizg62 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:00 am

Hey I'm seeking an artist to draw a reference for the new Pokémon revealed "Ceruledge" the purple one with sword arms cause I think it could make a good vore design.

I'd like a few really wierd requests though so be warned. I'd like a custom version with 4 arms cause I'm wierldy into that and I'd like a "belly window" or a break in the armor in the stomach area to both show its abbs and be viable for a vore stomach. Also I'd like 2 head shots of the Pokémon one with no mouth and one with a mouth for eating prey.

This would be a ref sheet and not a vore comission and I'm open to discussing high prices cause i know it would be a task to make. If you're interested dm me or hit me up on discord at Falconhoof#2360
Zizg62
New to the forum

Re: Looking for artist to draw my wierd idea

Postby RaDevours » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:20 pm

Hello! I might be interested in making a ref for you! I have more examples than just what’s in my gallery if you’d be interested in seeing them!!! I can message you over discord if it’d be more convenient :3
RaDevours
New to the forum

Postby FelixSchmeelix » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:49 am

Hey! I'm kinda new here but I'd be down to give this a shot! I can rough sketch you up something if you're interested, I definitely have more example than what's in my gallery. Are we talking a mouth on the stomach, because if so, I'm INTERESTED owo
FelixSchmeelix
New to the forum

Postby serpentes » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:33 pm

Hullo! I've mimicked the pokemon artstyle before, I'd enjoy drawing this custom dude for you! Send me a message if you're interested. ^^
serpentes
Been posting for a bit

Return to Hiring for commission