commision for someone who can design 3d models for printing

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

commision for someone who can design 3d models for printing

Postby Mouthlover » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:23 am

Hey, Glad you found this post. Just looking for someone who can design and model a 3d model to be printed on a 3d printer. Looking for high quality and low poly. Ive got a vore bust or statue in mind but lack the skills to design it on my own, as well as there being a lack of giantess/vore 3d models on various websites. Thanks for checking out my post and hope to talk soon.

P.S. If you are able to do it please include a price, I'm curious what it will cost.
Mouthlover
New to the forum

Re: commision for someone who can design 3d models for print

Postby SuCe » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:31 am

I have some skills in modeling and sculpting for 3D printing as well as both FDM and resin printers.
Generally I would charge $120 for a printable ready character. However adding details like smaller people or lots of bulges could be extra time consuming. I'd have to know more of the scope of the project.
SuCe
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission