MerrySue1982 Special Commission Project (The Girl hunter)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

MerrySue1982 Special Commission Project (The Girl hunter)

Postby MerrySue1982 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:30 am

I've been working on a Twine project for a while now, which is meant to be an endless game.
Once i have finished the first 2 or 3 chapter i will upload it. But i will update it from time to time. As you can keep your twine save for later parts.

In this game you try to hunt and spit roast mostly unwilling (but its not painful) anime/games girls in short challenges.
This is mostly decided via small decisions with various dice challenges. (The player gains stats that help him to pass this challenges more easily)

Depending on my mood I try to diversify this. Sometimes you may have to solve a quiz or other kind of riddles and text based games.

But this time I also want to give you the opportunity to ask for commissions. Because the system of the project is perfectly suited for suggestions!
Maybe there is a girl of a existing source that I do not plan to use. Maybe you have a special idea for a hunting scenario for one of the girls. (From a classic ambush to trickery and persuasion, anything is possible).
Perhaps there are even girls who do not fit into a separate chapter but should definitely be used. (Since their series doesn't have enough other cute girls to justify a own chapter).

You can suggest them and discuss with me if it would be possible to add them. To avoid the risk for you, I will only accept girls if I am sure that I can implement them directly once you name them.
As example i will not accept a Dangaronpa 3 girl yet. As i not plan another dangaronpa chapter for the first version. But plan to make a whole chapter for them eventually.

You will get a preview how they will be impaled in the game. To make sure that you get something for your money. Even if the project sometimes makes no progress.

The stories around each girl are not ultra long. So not exspect a whole short story if you asks for a girl. You will get a small challenge + a cute impaling scene.

Rough price ideas. (Depending on the character it can vary)

If you have an idea for a character I will add either way: 10€
Add a missing girl to a existing chapter: 15-30€
Add a girl that never will have his own chapter: 15-30€
If you want to add a loli i not use yet: 30-45€ (Lolis are allowed this time. I will keep their age vague though.)
Suggest Chapter D or E: ???

If you want to suggest a chapter. Then please also name the girls you want me to use. Depending on the quantity of girls and whether others also want this chapter, I will vary greatly in price.
If for example, 5 users ask for Sailor Moon. Then each of you may only have to pay for 1 or 2 charakters in the end!

Of course you not have to pay any money till i actually start the work on a new chapter!

This are my plans for the first version of this game:

Chapter A: Despair Island (mostly done by now. So you don't need to suggest any of the dangaronpa 2 girls^^)

Chika Nanami::Sleepy Gamer Girl Done!
Mahiru Koizumi:: Friedly Photographer Done!
Akane Owari::Firceful Gymnast Done!
Sonia Nevermind::Perfect Princess Done!
Mikan Tsumiki::Clumsy Nurse Done!
Ibuki Mioda::Punk Musician
Hiyoko Saionji::Barely Legal Dancer Done!
Peko Pekoyama::Dutiful Swordwoman Done!

Spoiler: show

Chapter B: Gensoukyou You have to eat 5 girls to unlock them!

Part 1:
Rumia::Cannibalistic Demon Girl
Cirno::Ice Fairy
Hong Meiling::Gate Keeper Girl
Patchouli Knowledge::Witch Librarian
Sakuya Izayoi::Time Manipulating Maid
Remilia Scarlet::Vampire Misstress
Flandre Scarlet::Little Vampire Sister
Reimu Hakurei::Shrine Maiden

Part 2: You have to eat 20 girls to unlock part 2

Letty Whiterock::Winter Demon Girl
Lily White::Spring Fairy
Alice Margatroid::Doll Magician
Prismriver Sisters::Three Ghost Sisters
Youmu Konpaku::Half Human Half Phandom
Yuyuko Saigyouji::Ghost Princess
Yukari Yakumo::Gap Youkai
Marisa Kirisame::Larcenous Witch

Chapter C: Hyper Dimension You have to eat 10 girls to unlock it

K-Sha::Master Of Rhythm Games
Compa::Nurse in Training
5pb::Hyper Dimension Idol
Vert::Microsoft Goddess
Plutia::Alternate Naptune
Noire::Playstation Goddess
Uni::Nepgear Lover
Histoire::Tome Fairy
Blanc::Nintendo Goddess
Neptune::Sega Goddess
Nepgear::Boring Little Sister
Rom + Ram::Barely Legal Godess Twins

Chapter D and E: ??? (will be added in version 2 of the game)

Not decided yet. They are supposed to be smaller chapter with 5 to maximal 10 girls. You can suggest a world/source that not contains to many girls.

PS: If this project turns out to be popular i will continue to add girls on my own anyway. So don't feel forced to pay.
This is just a way to support me.
Last edited by MerrySue1982 on Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Re: MerrySue1982 Special Commission Project (The Girl hunte

Postby MerrySue1982 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:04 am

Not much interest yet. Maybe because it's still hard to unterstand how it works.

Therefore i provide some examples of possible suggestions.

- I not planing to include IF or Nisa in the neptune chapter yet.
- Touhou 5 and 6 has some girls left i not will use unless someone wants them.

Worlds i consider for chapter D right now are:

- Sailor Moon
- Dedective Conan (but unlikely because i not sure if i can find fitting girls)
- Harry Potter
- Ranma 1/2
- Dragon Quest

Worlds that have not enough fitting girls to justify a own chapter and need support

- Cardcaptor Sakura
- Stranger Things
- Professor Layton
- Elfen Lied
- Sonic

Lastly i also would accept originals if someone request them.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Return to Hiring for commission