Seeking Voice Actors! (Female characters)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Seeking Voice Actors! (Female characters)

Postby SnowbellWinters » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:17 pm

Hello! I'm currently at the tail-end of development on a vore game and looking to add in character voice acting in a small portion of the game. I have three roles to fill: a script with one character acting alone and another with two characters speaking with each other. Each character averages around 200 words or so, a decently little chuck of VAing, but they're relatively short scripts for two special little occasions.

I am seeking:
1. A young, soft voice for an optimistic bunny girl [TAKEN]
2. A Velma/Peridot kind of big-glasses, booksmart voice for a dryad
3. A mature, experienced voice with an eastern accent, if at all possible, for a business woman [TAKEN]

All three characters are female, but of course anyone is completely welcome to apply regardless of gender. I can give more details and visual references in PMs, if needed. Thanks!
Last edited by SnowbellWinters on Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SnowbellWinters
New to the forum

Re: Seeking Voice Actors! (Female characters)

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:45 am

Huh. Color me green and interested in role 2. :D

Would love to learn more about and possibly audition. Is this a paid role, or more of a collaboration offer?
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Seeking Voice Actors! (Female characters)

Postby SnowbellWinters » Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:50 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:Huh. Color me green and interested in role 2. :D

Would love to learn more about and possibly audition. Is this a paid role, or more of a collaboration offer?

Yes, it is a paid role! I can give details about that and anything else you'd like to know in PM. If you have any samples or anything like that, the 2nd role is still open, so feel free to send them my way! <3
SnowbellWinters
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission