[CLOSED] Artist draw Rayman Vacuum cockvore

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

[CLOSED] Artist draw Rayman Vacuum cockvore

Postby MaverickAventura » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:08 am

Hi there hello. So cutting to the chase, an artist I was to hire for this commission had to back out. Not the end of the world as when one door closes, another one opens! For you, possibly!

The idea itself is simple: Rayman using his vacuum dick to clear out the house, making sure is cock is sucking up random bits of trash, that he has some foreskin and (like in my previous commissions of him) his cock and balls should be detached from his body like this.

As for poses, something on the lines of this would be fine, though of course, this can be finalised later.

If you think you can work with this and fancy having a go at commiting some filthy acts at a reasonable price, please get in touch with me. Either via the PM system here or relevant instant messaging service if you've added me on there.

I will decide who gets the job dependent on prices and art style, so please don't be offended if I turn you down. Thanks and have a good day!
I love Vacuum vore! You can join my friend's Vacuum Vore Discord here: https://discord.gg/AxF9MWvbTr

One man's Lidl is another man's Waitrose.
MaverickAventura
Somewhat familiar

Return to Hiring for commission