Looking for female voice actors for 3D vore animation.

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for female voice actors for 3D vore animation.

Postby BucketHeadAnims » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:56 am

(Haven't posted on here before, forgive me for any mistakes)
Am looking to potentially have voice actors in my next animation.
I have 2 positions open for female voice actors in an animation set in the Breath of the Wild world. The type of vore in the animation is oral vore. Video would be several minutes long, with spoken dialog between the two characters.

If anyone interested wants to know my work: https://www.deviantart.com/bucketheadanims

If you are interested, send me a message with some sort of portfolio and price range.
BucketHeadAnims
New to the forum

Re: Looking for female voice actors for 3D vore animation.

Postby Bright » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:07 pm

Here's one for you. viewtopic.php?f=83&t=63321
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Masterchief117343 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:39 pm

Masterchief117343
New to the forum

Postby Draksbtgcs » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:05 am

BucketHeadAnims, I'm interested in trying out voice acting, can you message me what you're looking for and we can discord about it.
Draksbtgcs
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission