3 seperate commissions [positions filled]

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

3 seperate commissions [positions filled]

Postby Angie_Furclad » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:19 pm

These will be 2 safe for work fully clothed commissions, and one negotiable safe/not safe as the case may be.

The first picture will be of two characters, the first is a hybrid of black and red dragons, age Ancient Wyrm, and also features a rabbit morph.
Both characters will be clothed, have a weapon (think WoW scaled or God Eater scaled) for weapons. The dragon is Sword and Sorcery style or Chain Mail guide esque.
Price for full color with 2 or 3 tone background gradient (hopefully) $150 - if unable to do full color but can do 'wow' style coloring let me know. Please have link to art work with price points for line art, inked outline, and full color.

Spoiler: show
A tall female dragon (nearly three meters) wielding either a 6 meter spear/halbard or a 2.5 meter sword and a shield, standing in dark scale mail armor. She has a blend of black and red scales and a fierce gaze in her eyes that glow in a fiery blaze. Spikes jut out from the armor at shoulders elbow and knees, scales coat parts of her face and she has two horns that curl up over her red hair, which is drawn back into a braid. Massive wings sprout from her back, leather and scale coating them. She is sturdy but lean with E cup breasts. A short tail, about 3/4ths of a meter long, juts out at the base of her spine. Beside her is a white rabbit with gold hair and angel-like wings coming from her back. She wears light, regal, armor in soft pink with gold trim and white highlights. While being regal there is still a barbaric look to it. Drawn is a two handed maul of mithral at the ready. The head of the hammer looks to be neary as big as she is and it is hard to tell if she swings the hammer or the hammer swings her. Her ears are also golden in color, light skin. She sports a C cup.

Second Picture - solo: same notion as first but just a single character: 75$ This would be a Goliath OC of a friend of mine, I have permission to get this commission done. The char would be close to 2.2 meters tall, broad shoulder, eye patch over left eye. He carries a dragon headed staff that is fire focused and wears dragon leather armor. Head often wears a hyerna skull helm with feathers. char is male, work is meant to be safe for work. Can provide in game screen shots for references.

------------------------------------------------

Third picture : personal use; one of my OCs. Nagatine/lamia form, furry, two toned, simple fur pattern. Looking for picture of her on a large rock. Char is 48 feet from nose to tail, Character is two toned, simple fur pattern, picture can be safe or not safe for work up to what artist is comfortable with. 75$
Last edited by Angie_Furclad on Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Re: 3 seperate commissions: one 2 char, two single char.

Postby Angie_Furclad » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:23 am

I have found artists to work on all three items at this time, but plan on commissioning more art work in the future. Thank you to all those who replied and my apologies to a couple who replied after I had already selected artists. I thought I had edited the previous post and title of the thread to reflect that the positions had been filled. Hopefully this will post correctly and reflect such information in a clearer manner.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Return to Hiring for commission