Looking for Writer for a Critical Role Story F/F (Closed)

This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
This forum is for people who are hiring artist, writer, animator, various other project for commission. All site rules still apply. Please mark your post completed or delete it once it is done.

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Looking for Writer for a Critical Role Story F/F (Closed)

Postby kdb1031 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:12 pm

Looking for a good author to write a fairly decent length story with the characters from Critical Role Season 2 (Jester, Beau, Nott/Veth, and Yasha) in a vore world or some journies. Would like for Jester to be the main pred or eater of prey/party members. Would like to include Oral Vore, Same Size, Digestion, Unbirth (possibly), multiprey if it works out. Hoping for the story to go from a newbie pred to a more seasoned and filled out one and more confident.

Let me know if any more details needed, first time trying to commission something like this.
Author would need to know the characters fairly well so to portray them correctly.
Last edited by kdb1031 on Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Froyo for my bro yo
kdb1031
New to the forum

Re: Looking for Writer for a Critical Role Story F/F

Postby kdb1031 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:46 pm

Found an artist so this is officially closed, thank you all
Froyo for my bro yo
kdb1031
New to the forum

Re: Looking for Writer for a Critical Role Story F/F

Postby marceber » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:29 am

kdb1031 wrote:Found an artist so this is officially closed, thank you all

Oh, I missed this. Anyway, very excited to see what you two make with this. I haven't seen any CR vore stories yet.
marceber
New to the forum

Return to Hiring for commission